User Tag List

Page 582 of 688 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6874

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #5811
    ♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Same opinion as fetus^
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes FutureInProgress, N/A liked this post

  2. #5812
    . Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    You vibe like another member with your self depricating. I can't see ENFP tbh, the other member I'm thinking of (but whose user name I forget) self types ISTJ but lots of people don't get that vibe from them. To be honest I think it's very hard to type someone when they are so out of kilter with themselves/imbalanced. Though ofc that's exactly what Jung did do. So idk, maybe we need to revisit it on a Jungian level?
    That is me, isn't it? :p

    I do know we have certain things in common, but I don't know that we really share a personality. It's really hard for me to type someone without observing how they interact with others irl.

    As far as emotionality goes, this isn't exclusively an F trait. Ts can most certainly be sentimental, depressive, neurotic, etc.

    I don't know what an "ISTJ vibe" is supposed to look like anyway. Overly serious? Hank Hill? ISTJ is one of the most common types, and there obviously aren't that many Hank Hills out there. Maybe I am mistyped, sure, but any type is more diverse than their extremes. I dunno if that sentence made any sense...

    I will admit I've never identified much with Te though (or a majority of the functions for that matter). I have my own reasons for self-typing as ISTJ, but I didn't look at the functions much to do so.

    At any rate, do I think Frosty is an ISTJ? Well, no. But I don't know her (or any of you) irl.
    Likes N/A liked this post

  3. #5813
    V Special Rare Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    I didn't buy your INTJ typing


    @Starry he hurt my feelings. Typing me and all without my sole express permission.










    Kidding.

    Likes Starry liked this post

  4. #5814
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    That is me, isn't it? :p

    I do know we have certain things in common, but I don't know that we really share a personality. It's really hard for me to type someone without observing how they interact with others irl.

    As far as emotionality goes, this isn't exclusively an F trait. Ts can most certainly be sentimental, depressive, neurotic, etc.

    I don't know what an "ISTJ vibe" is supposed to look like anyway. Overly serious? Hank Hill? ISTJ is one of the most common types, and there obviously aren't that many Hank Hills out there. Maybe I am mistyped, sure, but any type is more diverse than their extremes. I dunno if that sentence made any sense...

    I will admit I've never identified much with Te though (or a majority of the functions for that matter). I have my own reasons for self-typing as ISTJ, but I didn't look at the functions much to do so.

    At any rate, do I think Frosty is an ISTJ? Well, no. But I don't know her (or any of you) irl.
    FWIW, I think ISTJ fits you well... You vibe similarly to my ISTJ 639 friend. He is as logical, solid, grounded as he is nervous, connection-seeking, and sensitive. If that makes any sense.
    Likes an hero, SearchingforPeace, N/A liked this post

  5. #5815
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    As for Frosty, IXFP 9w1, 6w5, 4w5? She just seems like she's working through many struggles right now.
    Likes N/A liked this post

  6. #5816
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Check me out @Starry @SpankyMcFly

    When you say "check me out" ...is that just another way of saying "provide me with a tritype description"...?


    I'll be honest and say it's not the most flattering of tritypes...you won't like it...I expect both you and your fellow 469 @Frosty to reject it... But then again that's just what Seekers do on their extended journey back to who they truly are

    469 Seeker Archetype

    If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

    Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

    You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

    The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. the 6 and 4 have the most self doubt along with the 9. The 4 doubts their feelings, the 6 their thoughts. 6s want reassurance, 4s want praise to offset their natural tendency to be shame sensitive. The most concerned with the Who am I question and hopes to ‘someday’ have that answered through constant introspection and referencing their own feelings.
    Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty
    Likes N/A, Anaximander liked this post

  7. #5817
    corona Array Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    @21lux

    After that indepth convo in vent, I'm starting to wonder if you might be ESTJ 1w2 6w7 2w1 sp/so.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  8. #5818
    ♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    6,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    @21lux

    After that indepth convo in vent, I'm starting to wonder if you might be ESTJ 1w2 6w7 2w1 sp/so.
    Fascinating conversation. Interested in hearing others opinions on the matter.
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  9. #5819
    Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Posts
    7,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    When you say "check me out" ...is that just another way of saying "provide me with a tritype description"...?


    I'll be honest and say it's not the most flattering of tritypes...you won't like it...I expect both you and your fellow 469 @Frosty to reject it... But then again that's just what Seekers do on their extended journey back to who they truly are
    Why won't I like it? You think I'm a core 4? Something is off or missing about 469 profiles. It's a tritype I've considered before. I'm not trying to be argumentative. There's just some unsettling doubt about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi_Code

    http://www.with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf

    http://www.aikidoseiki.com/doc/aikid..._peace_eng.pdf

  10. #5820
    Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp
    Posts
    7,124

    Default

    Here's a question for anyone who feels like answering..

    Which types (enneagram and Jungian) are the ones most likely to actively but quietly break rules or procedures, even when those rules and procedures have been clearly outlined and dictated by another person? This could apply to a work or home scenario, or both, in my case. Not done in a loud act of defiance as a show for others to see.

    I can't help it. I don't know if I do it just to rebel, or because I determine those procedures don't make sense. Usually the latter, sometimes the former.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi_Code

    http://www.with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf

    http://www.aikidoseiki.com/doc/aikid..._peace_eng.pdf

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6543
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •