Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Same opinion as fetus^
    4 weeks on T
    doggo
    Likes FutureInProgress, N/A liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    You vibe like another member with your self depricating. I can't see ENFP tbh, the other member I'm thinking of (but whose user name I forget) self types ISTJ but lots of people don't get that vibe from them. To be honest I think it's very hard to type someone when they are so out of kilter with themselves/imbalanced. Though ofc that's exactly what Jung did do. So idk, maybe we need to revisit it on a Jungian level?
    That is me, isn't it? :p

I do know we have certain things in common, but I don't know that we really share a personality. It's really hard for me to type someone without observing how they interact with others irl.

As far as emotionality goes, this isn't exclusively an F trait. Ts can most certainly be sentimental, depressive, neurotic, etc.

I don't know what an "ISTJ vibe" is supposed to look like anyway. Overly serious? Hank Hill? ISTJ is one of the most common types, and there obviously aren't that many Hank Hills out there. Maybe I am mistyped, sure, but any type is more diverse than their extremes. I dunno if that sentence made any sense...

I will admit I've never identified much with Te though (or a majority of the functions for that matter). I have my own reasons for self-typing as ISTJ, but I didn't look at the functions much to do so.

At any rate, do I think Frosty is an ISTJ? Well, no. But I don't know her (or any of you) irl.
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    I didn't buy your INTJ typing

@Starry he hurt my feelings. Typing me and all without my sole express permission.

Kidding.
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    That is me, isn't it? :p

I do know we have certain things in common, but I don't know that we really share a personality. It's really hard for me to type someone without observing how they interact with others irl.

As far as emotionality goes, this isn't exclusively an F trait. Ts can most certainly be sentimental, depressive, neurotic, etc.

I don't know what an "ISTJ vibe" is supposed to look like anyway. Overly serious? Hank Hill? ISTJ is one of the most common types, and there obviously aren't that many Hank Hills out there. Maybe I am mistyped, sure, but any type is more diverse than their extremes. I dunno if that sentence made any sense...

I will admit I've never identified much with Te though (or a majority of the functions for that matter). I have my own reasons for self-typing as ISTJ, but I didn't look at the functions much to do so.

At any rate, do I think Frosty is an ISTJ? Well, no. But I don't know her (or any of you) irl.
    FWIW, I think ISTJ fits you well... You vibe similarly to my ISTJ 639 friend. He is as logical, solid, grounded as he is nervous, connection-seeking, and sensitive. If that makes any sense.
    Likes an hero, SearchingforPeace, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

As for Frosty, IXFP 9w1, 6w5, 4w5? She just seems like she's working through many struggles right now.
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Check me out @Starry @SpankyMcFly

When you say "check me out" ...is that just another way of saying "provide me with a tritype description"...?

I'll be honest and say it's not the most flattering of tritypes...you won't like it...I expect both you and your fellow 469 @Frosty to reject it... But then again that's just what Seekers do on their extended journey back to who they truly are

469 Seeker Archetype

If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. the 6 and 4 have the most self doubt along with the 9. The 4 doubts their feelings, the 6 their thoughts. 6s want reassurance, 4s want praise to offset their natural tendency to be shame sensitive. The most concerned with the Who am I question and hopes to ‘someday’ have that answered through constant introspection and referencing their own feelings.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes N/A, Anaximander liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

@21lux

After that indepth convo in vent, I'm starting to wonder if you might be ESTJ 1w2 6w7 2w1 sp/so.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    @21lux

After that indepth convo in vent, I'm starting to wonder if you might be ESTJ 1w2 6w7 2w1 sp/so.
    Fascinating conversation. Interested in hearing others opinions on the matter.
    4 weeks on T
    doggo

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    When you say "check me out" ...is that just another way of saying "provide me with a tritype description"...?

I'll be honest and say it's not the most flattering of tritypes...you won't like it...I expect both you and your fellow 469 @Frosty to reject it... But then again that's just what Seekers do on their extended journey back to who they truly are
    Why won't I like it? You think I'm a core 4? Something is off or missing about 469 profiles. It's a tritype I've considered before. I'm not trying to be argumentative. There's just some unsettling doubt about it.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Here's a question for anyone who feels like answering..

Which types (enneagram and Jungian) are the ones most likely to actively but quietly break rules or procedures, even when those rules and procedures have been clearly outlined and dictated by another person? This could apply to a work or home scenario, or both, in my case. Not done in a loud act of defiance as a show for others to see.

I can't help it. I don't know if I do it just to rebel, or because I determine those procedures don't make sense. Usually the latter, sometimes the former.