Type Four: 46
    Type Five: 28
    Type Six: 44
    Type Seven: 34
    Type Eight: 3
    Type Nine: 37
    Your probable Enneagram Type

Your main type is 4.
    Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

Out of all the tests I've taken, I get 4 as the most common result. Online or book.
    I think you're a 479. Don't ask why, it's just a vibe thing
    Likes themightyfetus, Forever liked this post

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    If people acted IRL like they did on the internet, this world might actually be a worse place.
    *nods emphatically*
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Aren't those the qualities of perhaps an ENTJ? But I guess so yeah.. It sounds more 8 than 6 imo. Which 5 -> 8 when healthy.

If I were selecting words to describe the ENTJ...I would trade-out "seeking" and "inquisitive" and replace them with finding, knowing and informing.

The way you describe the NTJ... or moreso the 5 and 8...I don't think you're quite understanding. These two are primarily concerned with competency, efficiency and control. I don't remember your precise words...but that philosophy..."wisdom comes from knowing you know nothing" <-I mean, that's probably not something an NTJ 5 or 8 will be publicly declaring of themselves or slappin on to the back of their car in the form of a bumper sticker anytime soon.
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    If I were selecting words to describe the ENTJ...I would trade-out "seeking" and "inquisitive" and replace them with finding, knowing and informing.

The way you describe the NTJ... or moreso the 5 and 8...I don't think you're quite understanding. These two are primarily concerned with competency, efficiency and control. I don't quite remember your precise words...but that philosophy..."wisdom comes from knowing you know nothing" <-I mean, that's probably not something an NTJ 5 or 8 will be publicly declaring of themselves or slappin on to the back of their car in the form of a bumper sticker anytime soon.
    Haha I guess so that does make sense. Sorry I need to say it: "you know nothing Jon Snow"

I still do live that philosophy. But think of an NFJ 5 with that philosophy and that may more sense because 5's are always challenging and expanding concepts not like the 1 where they feel like they know everything and judge to control people.

But I still dunno if that's a 6 thing really. Because 6's may want to find a philosophy to always rely on but they end up trusting themselves overt everyone else. 9's want a simple philosophy, preferably a positive one. I know I like positive stuff more but I don't ignore my bad feelings as that type does. I can handle darker stuff but I don't think I have to necessarily love it.

Yeah I don't see myself as an NTJ anymore. I also think I relate to everything 7 but the point of them being the jack of all trades. Because I'm not like np/sp. but that they rely so heavily on objective influences that self control for indulgence can be lost.
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

I didn't buy your INTJ typing

Check me out @Starry @SpankyMcFly

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

Yeah, I am gunna ask about me again to anyone but I mean I am sort of a shot in the dark to type right now perhaps so...

High risk little to no reward really, it is an interesting position to sit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Yeah, I am gunna ask about me again to anyone but I mean I am sort of a shot in the dark to type right now perhaps so...
    I get a tortured 4 vibe.
    Likes N/A liked this post

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

You vibe like another member with your self depricating. I can't see ENFP tbh, the other member I'm thinking of (but whose user name I forget) self types ISTJ but lots of people don't get that vibe from them. To be honest I think it's very hard to type someone when they are so out of kilter with themselves/imbalanced. Though ofc that's exactly what Jung did do. So idk, maybe we need to revisit it on a Jungian level?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes N/A liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

I'm bad at typing people, but I think you are of the 964 tritype. Those types in some order. INFP sounds highly plausible.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes yama, N/A liked this post