User Tag List

First 75475525565573574575576577585625675 Last

Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7139

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    No one splains eNFJ 6w5 to eNFJ 6w5s and lives to talk about it. No one explains anything to eNFJ 6w5s and lives to talk about it.

So... Pretty much I am so inquisitive and truth/soul searching that you'll die before you'll satisfy me? Lol.

or do I blow your mind so hard, you no longer have a skull to contain the collateral damage? Lol

Or it's so pathetic and degrading that I'll end your life? I wouldn't think that's likely really.

or am I so DUMB that you'll die from my own stupidity?
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    So... Pretty much I am so inquisitive and truth/soul searching that you'll die before you'll satisfy me? Lol.

or do I blow your mind so hard, you no longer have a skull to contain the collateral damage? Lol

Or it's so pathetic and degrading that I'll end your life? I wouldn't think that's likely really.

or am I so DUMB that you'll die from my own stupidity?
    That jokey part was more directed to Starry (and conversations about 6w5 NFJs we've known- nothing to take personally). The real explanation is under the spoiler. I'm not even sure it's what she's looking for.

Wait, yes to the bolded, I mean.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

That jokey part was more directed to Starry (and conversations about 6w5 NFJs we've known- nothing to take personally). The real explanation is under the spoiler. I'm not even sure it's what she's looking for.

Wait, yes to the bolded, I mean.
    Interesting. Well there is a scene from Pulp Fiction that may correlate well, but it is not appropriate for Typology Central haha. It was a little gross for me too.
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

No one splains eNFJ 6w5 to eNFJ 6w5s and lives to talk about it. No one explains anything to eNFJ 6w5s and lives to talk about it.
    *sigh* No truer words. No truer words.

Yah, definitely more reactive...and "with abandon" which is precisely why (stereotypical understanding) Fe is more likely than not to be mistaken for Fi at 6w5. These guys can out-authentic many an INFP 4w5 which appears to be one of...if not the most common mistype. Add a little bit of volatility and vocality when it comes to the "good fight"...and well, all I know is I never tire of hearing about people's "ENFP 6w5 friend".

^^None of this...including ambivertness and for-shit Fe & phobic e6 descriptions really explains why these guys struggle with their type above and beyond everyone else's type related struggle. From an outside perspective it's not just like they settle on a mistype or "have no clue" as to their type... it's almost like they feel differently from day to day. I should also say that I've never encountered an NFJ 6w5 that seemed phobic or fearful in anyway so...yah...it's nearly impossible to even try and discuss NFJ 6w5 with an NFJ 6w5 even if they were reasonable. (<-I'M KIDDING).

*sends Z Buck gushy compliments and thanks telepathically*
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.
    Likes Z Buck McFate liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Type me.

What do you not relate to in the ESTP and 7w8 descriptions?
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    What do you not relate to in the ESTP and 7w8 descriptions?
    Everything. It doesn't make sense to me on both a logical and cognitive level.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Everything. It doesn't make sense to me on both a logical and cognitive level.
    Care to be more specific? Perhaps if we had more details about what in particular bothers you (more than others if it really is everything) it would be easier to type you?
    26 weeks

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I could see the ENTJ possibility...

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Care to be more specific? Perhaps if we had more details about what in particular bothers you (more than others if it really is everything) it would be easier to type you?
    It just doesn't seem like I use Sé as a Dominant Function at all. Maybe I am misunderstanding the concept of Extroverted Sensation, but from what I understand, it's taking in sensations within the present moment, taking action within the moment and perceiving the experience of that moment and storing sensory data as experiences. Making practical observations, and seeing things within a concrete realistic manner.

It doesn't seem like I am on the same wavelength as that. I don't know. It seems like I am away on a distant planet sometimes.

And also, I do think that some people take these descriptions of the functions too literally. You have to have some give and take within those descriptions.

And enneagram? Meh. I don't really care for that much tbh.
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    359 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

It just doesn't seem like I use Sé as a Dominant Function at all. Maybe I am misunderstanding the concept of Extroverted Sensation, but from what I understand, it's taking in sensations within the present moment, taking action within the moment and perceiving the experience of that moment and storing sensory data as experiences. Making practical observations, and seeing things within a concrete realistic manner.

It doesn't seem like I am on the same wavelength as that. I don't know. It seems like I am away on a distant planet sometimes.

And also, I do think that some people take these descriptions of the functions too literally. You have to have some give and take within those descriptions.

And enneagram? Meh. I don't really care for that much tbh.
    Through our more serious conversations, I would say you have stronger Ni usage than Se. But toned down Ni, subservient to Je.

But ultimately, it seems like you are still trying to figure out your personal kinks which could somewhat influence your online presentation.

Back in the day, I am sure people would have typed me an INFJ 6w5.