Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 7026

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    Take a break and then we will talk later about the purpose of my post if you are interested at that time. For now, go and take your break. It's useless talking to you now.
    Aren't you the mature one.
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    @Forever is more than likely correctly typed. Anyone with a basic grasp of theory would understand that to evaluate someone when they are upset is not likely going to yield an accurate typing. An NFJ in the grip of inferior is going to look like an STP, which may be where you the impression that he's ISTP.

Given your limited time on the site, I doubt you've had a great deal of interaction with him otherwise, so you don't really have enough information to make a call on his typing one way or the other. Unless you've been creeping on his post history, which is...you know...creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.
    Fwiw, I think you are an ENP. When I put together the mention list for the TJ thead, I basically just did a site query for all TJs that were active posters. You have ISTJ listed on your profile, so you made the list and I wasn't scrutinizing the results all that closely. Maybe others have said you're ISTJ, but I don't agree with that typing for you.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Anaximander, Forever liked this post

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@Forever is more than likely correctly typed. Anyone with a basic grasp of theory would understand that to evaluate someone when they are upset is not likely going to yield an accurate typing. An NFJ in the grip of inferior is going to look like an STP, which may be where you the impression that he's ISTP.
    Interesting. I would like to know in more details, Functons-wise. How I can know if someone was normal or not?

Given your limited time on the site, I doubt you've had a great deal of interaction with him otherwise, so you don't really have enough information to make a call on his typing one way or the other. Unless you've been creeping on his post history, which is...you know...creepy.
    Hahah...I wouldn't do that. You have a point here. Maybe, I was too quick with my decision. I'm still learning, so it's normal to make mistakes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    SearchingforPeace you ever consider 2w3 or 3w2?
    Haha, what a set of quotes. Love it! @SearchingforPeace if you wanna be considered attractive and masculine to the ladies you gotta let that height and those muscles hang in ambiance, not in people's faces. Mention something stereotypically attractive, like you're tired out from helping orphans so you're winding down by fixing a motorcycle or solving other practical problems. Emphasize loyalty to your wife and any children in your life from time to time. Mention how you're supportive but also assertive (<-- and other ambiguous statements like that, which combine the best of two worlds, leaving the actual reality up to the reader's imagination). Never blame women, as a gender, for anything. Accept responsibility for things, in a tough and quiet way, and talk about fixing them like you fix your motorcycle (this is especially the case for social and personal issues, no blaming others).

Then post a pic in the pic thread with a shirt on but roll up the sleeves to show off dem forearms. Make sure it's tight enough to see those muscles (but not too tight, can't show any vanity), and that there's some kind of perspective to make sure it's obvious how tall you are. Then maybe mention your height in a casual way, where someone else does the effort for you, like in that guess the height thread or something.

No sexual entitlement, no whining, no (obvious) boasting, just raw masculine radiance.

President of the Galaxy Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    ...to evaluate someone when they are upset is not likely going to yield an accurate typing.
    This is very true. Unfortunately, many people are driven to typology when they're in unhealthy mental states and thus adopt types/personas not accurate to their healthy states of being.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Fi > Ti > Ne > Ni > Si > Te > Se > Fe
    Likes cascadeco, Wind Up Rex, Kullervo liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I'm still beginner
    Then maybe you should refrain from calling people out as mistypes. Your "I'm a beginner, but..." preamble automatically discredits you and makes any subsequent statement null and void.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Likes Forever, miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Take a break and then we will talk later about the purpose of my post if you are interested at that time. For now, go and take your break. It's useless talking to you now.
    Take a break from pretending to be a typologist and go read some more. Come back in a year or two and maybe people will take you more seriously.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.
    Don't put too much stock in those quick-glance typings. That SP Spazz guy on youtube refers to those as "drive-by typings."

I've now had nearly every type thrown my way, to the point I don't take most suggestions seriously. If I jokingly change my type in my profile and drop into the "Is the person above you...." thread, it seems over half the time people confirm it. I've learned that gaming people's perceptions of me is quite easy, and often amusing. People have actually suggested ESTP for me and I'm almost befuddled.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Likes Hawthorne, Kullervo liked this post

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Take a break from pretending to be a typologist and go read some more. Come back in a year or two and maybe people will take you more seriously.
    My apology. I became a fan of this topic and I couldn't stop myself from posting here. I will take your advice, thanks. Maybe because I'm an ESFP, and I like attention. I remember it said something like that in my profile. I will be more cautious next time.
    @Forever sorry, I was wrong. You are an INFJ.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My apology. I became a fan of this topic and I couldn't stop myself from posting here. I will take your advice, thanks. Maybe because I'm an ESFP, and I like attention. I remember it said something like that in my profile. I will be more cautious next time.
    @Forever sorry, I was wrong. You are an INFJ.
    Apology accepted. I mean people will have differing opinions on what I am or who I am. Just make sure not to judge before enough information is present. That applies to everyone and INFJs especially included.
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    Likes Zen_alpha liked this post