MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    RandomINTP is mistyped.
    If so, he (she?) would have some very, very good irony going on.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'm still beginner, but this is what I think.
    Jaqcues Le Paul = Scored as INTP, but I think he is ENTP. He greeted me in my profile page, because he was nice. ENTP are friendly and nice people.
    Forever = Scored as INFJ, but I think he/she is ISTP. inferior Fe?
    Likes magpie liked this post

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    I'm still beginner, but this is what I think.
    Jaqcues Le Paul = Scored as INTP, but I think he is ENTP. He greeted me in my profile page, because he was nice. ENTP are friendly and nice people.
    Forever = Scored as INFJ, but I think he/she is ISTP. inferior Fe?
    Lol you're cute. Obv getting mad about my type totally means I don't have an adequate control of my feeling, am I that logical? o_O

Plus I suck at doing physical activity and daydream and super talkative.

But hey, I got all the same JCF.

But anyway, I'll just contribute to belief by sharing my fave celeb's quote:
    "shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made of don't care"
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Lol you're cute. Obv getting mad about my type totally means I don't have an adequate control of my feeling, am I that logical? o_O

But hey, I got all the same JCF.
    It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?

But anyway, I'll just contribute to belief by sharing my fave celeb's quote:
    "shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made of don't care"
    And, the point is?

Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    Likes Xann, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?

And, the point is?

Either you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    Clearly you never looked at my type me threads or searched my posts and for your fucking information. I scored as an INFP. So read a little. and what you joined later than me and have only 11 posts thinking you saw every little post about me to know, yet even interacted enough OR did enough help to other type me threads?

Piss off and don't respond until you look at my post history at least. Pumpernickle.
    Last edited by EJCC; 01-15-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Removed insult
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

Surely you are joking? What does any of this besides MAYBE the daydreaming have to do with anything?

And, the point is?

Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    Look, I do think Forever is a feeling type. As for anything else, I can't say...but I've interacted with him quite a bit and he does not at all seem like a thinking type.

I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Clearly you never looked at my type me threads or searched my posts and for your fucking information. I scored as an INFP. So read a little. and what you joined later than me and have only 11 posts thinking you saw every little post about me to know, yet even interacted enough OR did enough help to other type me threads?

Piss off and don't respond until you look at my post history at least. Prick.
    Well, I think you need that advice too. Please, read a little.
    Either you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post

Surely you are joking? What does any of this besides MAYBE the daydreaming have to do with anything?

Look, I do think Forever is a feeling type. As for anything else, I can't say...but I've interacted with him quite a bit and he does not at all seem like a thinking type.

I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.
    I'm not in the best mood right now to try and re-explain myself to a member who barely contributes to the forum (not you).

And if you knew DG, I've thought of the same thing like many other new INFJ's who come on to the forum. Lol. Well, whatever. I posted so so much on this forum about myself and reasons I consider myself to be an INFJ.

I think I need a break, it's something Evee would've told me in private. *sigh*
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Well, I think you need that advice too. Please, read a little.
    Who was I typing?

MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Who was I typing?
    I think I need a break, it's something Evee would've told me in private. *sigh*
    Take a break and then we will talk later about the purpose of my post if you are interested at that time. For now, go and take your break. It's useless talking to you now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: