User Tag List

Page 571 of 685 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6848

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #5701
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None
    Posts
    3,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    RandomINTP is mistyped.
    If so, he (she?) would have some very, very good irony going on.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  2. #5702
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I'm still beginner, but this is what I think.
    Jaqcues Le Paul = Scored as INTP, but I think he is ENTP. He greeted me in my profile page, because he was nice. ENTP are friendly and nice people.
    Forever = Scored as INFJ, but I think he/she is ISTP. inferior Fe?
    Likes magpie liked this post

  3. #5703
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    I'm still beginner, but this is what I think.
    Jaqcues Le Paul = Scored as INTP, but I think he is ENTP. He greeted me in my profile page, because he was nice. ENTP are friendly and nice people.
    Forever = Scored as INFJ, but I think he/she is ISTP. inferior Fe?
    Lol you're cute. Obv getting mad about my type totally means I don't have an adequate control of my feeling, am I that logical? o_O

    Plus I suck at doing physical activity and daydream and super talkative.

    But hey, I got all the same JCF.

    But anyway, I'll just contribute to belief by sharing my fave celeb's quote:
    "shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made of don't care"
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir

    Founder of Serious Level

  4. #5704
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Lol you're cute. Obv getting mad about my type totally means I don't have an adequate control of my feeling, am I that logical? o_O

    Plus I suck at doing physical activity and daydream and super talkative.

    But hey, I got all the same JCF.
    It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?

    But anyway, I'll just contribute to belief by sharing my fave celeb's quote:
    "shredding a tidal wave of whiskey on a surfboard made of don't care"
    And, the point is?

    Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    Likes Xann, N/A liked this post

  5. #5705
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?


    And, the point is?

    Either you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    Clearly you never looked at my type me threads or searched my posts and for your fucking information. I scored as an INFP. So read a little. and what you joined later than me and have only 11 posts thinking you saw every little post about me to know, yet even interacted enough OR did enough help to other type me threads?

    Piss off and don't respond until you look at my post history at least. Pumpernickle.
    Last edited by EJCC; 01-15-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Removed insult
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir

    Founder of Serious Level

  6. #5706
    . Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Plus I suck at doing physical activity and daydream and super talkative.


    Surely you are joking? What does any of this besides MAYBE the daydreaming have to do with anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    It's the internet. Anyone can put in their profile any type, it's not that hard. I can put INFJ and then act like the description. I believe that people shows who they truly are at time of stress/risk. However, at time of peace, anyone can become anything. What if you "thought" that you are INFJ, answered like one and then got the result as INFJ? What makes the test accurate? What's it's based on?


    And, the point is?

    Whether you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.
    Look, I do think Forever is a feeling type. As for anything else, I can't say...but I've interacted with him quite a bit and he does not at all seem like a thinking type.

    I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.

  7. #5707
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Clearly you never looked at my type me threads or searched my posts and for your fucking information. I scored as an INFP. So read a little. and what you joined later than me and have only 11 posts thinking you saw every little post about me to know, yet even interacted enough OR did enough help to other type me threads?

    Piss off and don't respond until you look at my post history at least. Prick.
    Well, I think you need that advice too. Please, read a little.
    Either you are INFJ or not, stop your drama act, face yourself, face your weakness and improve it. It's simple.

  8. #5708
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post


    Surely you are joking? What does any of this besides MAYBE the daydreaming have to do with anything?



    Look, I do think Forever is a feeling type. As for anything else, I can't say...but I've interacted with him quite a bit and he does not at all seem like a thinking type.

    I do get what you mean about the "anyone can pretend to be any type" bit, though. Before I had ISTJ in my profile and I asked others what they thought my type was, they would swear that I was X type or Y type. I can't say whether or not the current type in my profile is correct, but now that it's there, suddenly everyone asserts that I am an ISTJ and their views from before are just gone.
    I'm not in the best mood right now to try and re-explain myself to a member who barely contributes to the forum (not you).

    And if you knew DG, I've thought of the same thing like many other new INFJ's who come on to the forum. Lol. Well, whatever. I posted so so much on this forum about myself and reasons I consider myself to be an INFJ.

    I think I need a break, it's something Evee would've told me in private. *sigh*
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir

    Founder of Serious Level
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

  9. #5709
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_alpha View Post
    Well, I think you need that advice too. Please, read a little.
    Who was I typing?
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir

    Founder of Serious Level

  10. #5710
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    MIND
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Who was I typing?
    I think I need a break, it's something Evee would've told me in private. *sigh*
    Take a break and then we will talk later about the purpose of my post if you are interested at that time. For now, go and take your break. It's useless talking to you now.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6526
    Last Post: 12-30-2016, 07:28 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •