User Tag List

Page 567 of 688 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6875

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #5661
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Yes, yes it is
    Likes Chanaynay, chickpea, ESFJ liked this post

  2. #5662
    Schemata Architect Array CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    284

    Default

    lol @draon9 You're an INTJ now?
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni

  3. #5663
    corona Array Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Actually, I think everybody's typed perfectly.

    Good job, everyone!

  4. #5664
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Actually, I think everybody's typed perfectly.

    Good job, everyone!
    I am an ESTJ.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    2 or 3/6w7/9w1
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post

  5. #5665
    Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    I don't know any of you well enough to tell you what your types are or aren't, but for myself, I'm thinking I (inaccurately) come off as very ENFP-ish.

  6. #5666
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    I don't know any of you well enough to tell you what your types are or aren't, but for myself, I'm thinking I (inaccurately) come off as very ENFP-ish.
    Hm, I don't think that's true. At least not for me.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    2 or 3/6w7/9w1

  7. #5667
    Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Hm, I don't think that's true. At least not for me.
    No? My ENTP shows?

  8. #5668
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    No? My ENTP shows?
    I think so, yes. And at the end of the day, it's not that important. A number of people here believe I'm SFJ, and I definitely see how I could come off that way, but it is indeed just an Internet forum after all, and it can't replace actual interaction. Be you and don't worry about how you're seen. All in the world could leave you, and all will fade away, but you will always embody yourself. You will always be there.

    Not that I'm assuming you're preoccupied with this. I just thought I should share anyway.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    2 or 3/6w7/9w1
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

  9. #5669
    Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I think so, yes. And at the end of the day, it's not that important. A number of people here believe I'm SFJ, and I definitely see how I could come off that way, but it is indeed just an Internet forum after all, and it can't replace actual interaction. Be you and don't worry about how you're seen. All in the world could leave you, and all will fade away, but you will always embody yourself. You will always be there.

    Not that I'm assuming you're preoccupied with this. I just thought I should share anyway.
    Oh agreed, even everyday interactions can be deceptive and forums are just too hard to place. Nah, not worried at all, just curious.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  10. #5670
    V Special Rare Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,862

    Default

    Y'all are mistyped cause all y'all's are INFJ's.

    Everyone is an INFJ. EVERYONE.

    *runs off screaming and never heard from again*


    "As one's whose voice comes crying from the wilderness..."

    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6543
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •