User Tag List

First 58458508548556557558559560568608658 Last

Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 7120

  1. #5571
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    824

    Default

    I feel a se te loop vibe from ci and I think he is 7w8 sx sp
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  2. #5572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    @Captain_Invincible huh, now we do have a discussion on your type. That's pretty cool.
    I guess so. Save me from having to make a new thread, and go back to square one huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I feel a se te loop vibe from ci and I think he is 7w8 sx sp
    Se te loop? Interesting... I've gotten se-fe loop also.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  3. #5573
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Se te loop? Interesting... I've gotten se-fe loop also.
    How would you say you experience them? The loops, I mean.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #5574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Cp. Seems to be the defensive but at the same time offensive
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  5. #5575
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Cp. Seems to be the defensive but at the same time offensive
    ?
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  6. #5576

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Cp. Seems to be the defensive but at the same time offensive






    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    How would you say you experience them? The loops, I mean.
    Basically, like these songs:









    I become super sociable, risk taking, attention seeking, outrageous, impulsive, not thinking about the future, indulgent, outspoken. Horrible, basically. It's hard to explain it, but these songs explain it better.
    Likes N/A liked this post

  7. #5577
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Thank you very much for posting this. Based upon reading everything, I still think I am more of an Ni/Se user, as opposed to an Ne/Si user. I would even go on to say that I agree with Fe over Te/Ti [but yeah, I can make decent use of thinking functions when I want to].

    I know this probably has nothing much to do with type, but my ESTJ Dad has said that I am too cyptic for him sometimes. Wouldn't Si/Ne and Ne/Si have a common affinity with one another over Ni/Se and Se/Ni?

    But Extroversion doesn't necessarily make your first function extroverted, and vice versa with Introversion. And I think any type can enjoy banter to a certain degree. Of course, it depends on the type of banter they are into. But yeah, thanks for a half decent insight.
    What kind of arguments are more likely to convince you that something is true, assuming that you have good reason to doubt the truth:

    1) A large set of statistical data confirming the correlations of things?
    2) A theoretical model with specific examples of how things work?

    (And no, this is NOT comparing what you think it's comparing, it's not S vs N ... just be honest with your answer.)
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  8. #5578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    What kind of arguments are more likely to convince you that something is true, assuming that you have good reason to doubt the truth:

    1) A large set of statistical data confirming the correlations of things?
    2) A theoretical model with specific examples of how things work?

    (And no, this is NOT comparing what you think it's comparing, it's not S vs N ... just be honest with your answer.)
    Well, personally I think that 1 would be more likely to convince me that something is true because 2 doesn't make much sense to me. It just shows you how things work, not the actual proof that X has worked over Y. 2 explains the concept, 1 finalizes and defines the concept with proof.

  9. #5579
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    824

    Default

    I believe that you are se ni because you do not seem scattered and then I feel like you are an e, so I would say entj with good se or esfp with good te or estp ti subtype
    Likes Captain_Invincible liked this post

  10. #5580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I believe that you are se ni because you do not seem scattered and then I feel like you are an e, so I would say entj with good se or esfp with good te or estp ti subtype
    Thats interesting you say that, because a few months back, I went onto another forum and got typed as an ENTJ in an Se-Te loop. Now I am back on here, and have gotten the same typing from someone else. According to this suggestion, nothing has actually changed.

    An ESFP with good Te? Hm... I don't think I use Fi as much as I should, or in as healthy doses as I should.

    ESTP ti subtype? Is this in MBTI or Socionics?

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6931
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts