User Tag List

First 55455505545553554555556557565605655 Last

Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 7100

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Nope nope nope.

If you claim multiple types, then you are mistyped. Because you are only one type.

I have NO type under my name though
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I have NO type under my name though
    And that's a mistype.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    nope, just saying that descriptives can fit more than just one type
    Well, yes. "Rebellious independent thinker" not only applies to me (and how my parents describe me), but also countless others (who may even be F types).
    Think.

MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@Starcrash is clearly an ISFP 9w1. I will not offer any good reasons why, but it's clearly the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    @Starcrash is clearly an ISFP 9w1. I will not offer any good reasons why, but it's clearly the case.
    Who the hell is Starcrash?
    Think.

MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Who the hell is Starcrash?
    Some silly, delusional newb. I think he's clearly ISFP, second choice ISFJ.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    And that's a mistype.
    nope, it's exactly what I meant to type

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Well, yes. "Rebellious independent thinker" not only applies to me (and how my parents describe me), but also countless others (who may even be F types).
    it may even apply to our smart cat (not the dumb one though... he's dumb and needy, which kind of negates 2/3 of that description!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    You get what you give, or what people deem you deserve.

People could guess, create long drawn out explanations, but it won't matter if you have preconcieved expectations.

I could write a page detailing why I think you are a member of the illuminati- but by nature of it, I myself cannot prove it.
    Yes, you do have proof. It's called evidence. How the hell do you think serial killers and rapists get locked up?:
    "Hm.. I'm getting a rapey vibe off you..."

Of course not!

They have proof that links them back to the crime scene, and to other various murders (if any).

If you say shit like "
    I could write a page detailing why I think you are a member of the illuminati- but by nature of it, I myself cannot prove it.", you're just being lazy. You do have proof that points towards functions, you just don't wanna find it.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @Captain_Invincible, you don’t really seem like an ESFP to me. You seem like you'd be a lot of fun to be around, so I can see why some might equate that with being an ESFP. But I get a definite "rebellious independent thinker" vibe from you. ENTP seems more fitting.
    I tried being an ENTP, didn't go very well. We don't really think alike.

Senior Member ft7KsPl2949k8tZ3mp4s's Avatar
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Yes, you do have proof. It's called evidence. How the hell do you think serial killers and rapists get locked up?:
    "Hm.. I'm getting a rapey vibe off you..."

Of course not!

They have proof that links them back to the crime scene, and to other various murders (if any).

If you say shit like "
    I could write a page detailing why I think you are a member of the illuminati- but by nature of it, I myself cannot prove it.", you're just being lazy. You do have proof that points towards functions, you just don't wanna find it.

I tried being an ENTP, didn't go very well. We don't really think alike.
    All the evidence I have about you is circumstantial. If all the evidence I have is that you give off rapey vibes, and in order to prove that I scour your personal history until I find something out that when you were 12 you used to like playing Dr., sure I could come back to you with that evidence, pretend that it is conclusive, and we could all go about our day with everyone thinking you were something that you absolutely weren't, just because instead of drawing from something, I decided to draw something myself. To an extent this is fine, but if you are looking for a definite path- if you have a goal in mind, then no.

I will go beyond pure observation, state my thoughts, to the point where I am willing to go without turning it into a happenstance dance.

But yes, I get what you are saying- but people just generally will not take the risk- and don't really care much to. It is a large website, and many people here are trying to be typed- people like feeling right so they state 'fact' like it is their original opinion, and hope that no one points it out. No I didn't put much thought into your typing, because why would I? So you have to play along if you expect other people to play with you.
    Johari

Nohari

Heres my new temp name people.

ft7KsPl2949k8tZ3mp4s

Call me it, call me anything, but dont call me late for dinner.

Heh. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    All the evidence I have about you is circumstantial. If all the evidence I have is that you give off rapey vibes, and in order to prove that I scour your personal history until I find something out that when you were 12 you used to like playing Dr., sure I could come back to you with that evidence, pretend that it is conclusive, and we could all go about our day with everyone thinking you were something that you absolutely weren't, just because instead of drawing from something, I decided to draw something myself.

I will go beyond pure observation, state my thoughts, to the point where I am willing to go without turning it into a happenstance dance.

But yes, I get what you are saying- but people just generally will not take the risk- and don't really care much to. It is a large website, and many people here are trying to be typed- people like feeling right so they state 'fact' like it is their original opinion, and hope that no one points it out. No I didn't put much thought into your typing, because why would I? So you have to play along if you expect other people to play with you.
    What's the point in being here then? What's the point in Personality Theory and Typing?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: