Page 552 of 701 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    IMO, 3 is the most difficult type to see online. I can't quite explain why, but it sort of hides, unless it is outwardly obvious. @jscrothers is a 3, as is @Lataralus, and I agree with their typings, but unless I were told I wouldn't have guessed it easily (if at all). Same with @Showbread. However after getting to know Showbread fairly well, I see her 3 type as more readily apparent.

That said, in person I think it is much easier. During the meet up you and I agreed that both of our 3 fixes were significantly easier to spot in person, to the point of overshadowing it in the right context. On the forums my 3 doesn't appear too strong (6 seems a lot stronger) but in person my 3 stands out FAR more. Because I'm a 1, I actively try and hide my 3 tendancies, since my core 1 regards them as a "problem". That's another matter though. I'm starting to notice that 1's are actually somewhat difficult to spot in person, unless it's in a work environment. In person, my 1-ness is pretty obvious, as is yours, but to someone who knew us lightly, I wonder if they'd guess it. I know several other 1's that it's not obvious. Maybe it's introversion? Anyway I am going off on a tangent.

Per the current discussion @DiscoBiscuit, I think ENTJ is accurate and obvious. I guessed that rather quickly without your type being listed a long time ago. Enneagram less so. I am torn between 8 and 3. I actually see 3 as more likely, but this stems from the fact that I have seen you posture and self-pedastal very frequently (particularly in the past), often shamelessly, which is often regarded as a trait of 3's. Even so, I tend to think stereotypes as being unreliable for typing. Because of this, I lessen the likelyhood of 3 beyond what I actually see in the ways of signs of it. I don't think 8 is wrong, and if that is your type (which I regard it as such, as I don't doubt someones self type unless it's obviously wrong), but I don't readily nor often see signs of it. I recently have. 8's have this air of confidance that doesn't seem or appear intended, it simply is. With 3's, it's often easily see as put there intentionally (assuming they have it), albeit it's still genuine. I've seen you do both of those, which is part of the being torn.

Curious thing about enneagram is the individual is easier to type when they are less healthy.
    You see Disco as an ENTJ]? Like Palpatine or Daniel Plainview?
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I want to call Uumlau Lao Che
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    IMO, 3 is the most difficult type to see online. I can't quite explain why, but it sort of hides, unless it is outwardly obvious.
    Actually it's fairly obvious on Facebook. "Look at me! Look at me! See? I'm being a good person! I'm being socially acceptable!" And if that weren't enough, the Tony Robbins quotes would give it away.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Totenkindly, BadOctopus liked this post

Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The funny thing is that I briefly entertained the possibility I might be 3w4. Riight.

Angry

Why does no-one believe me when I say I am mistyped?

Do you all have stuck up biases in your minds?

Intuitives can not give a shit about theories too...

Sensors can care more about theories than some so-called intuitives.

All I want is a fair typing without people saying "ESFP" WITHOUT a proper explaination. Everyone else here gets believed-- why not me? All I want is a simple, logical explaination as to why I am an type whatever with clear analysis and proof to back it up. Not hard, huh?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post

All I want is a fair typing without people saying "ESFP" WITHOUT a proper explaination. Everyone else here gets believed-- why not me? All I want is a simple, logical explaination as to why I am an type whatever with clear analysis and proof to back it up. Not hard, huh?
    I think you are an intuitive, not sure really on specifics- but I would guess an NT, and NTP further.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I think you are an intuitive, not sure really on specifics- but I would guess an NT, and NTP further.
    Go back and read my original response slowly and carefully, please.

Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Everyone else here gets believed
    That's not really true if you mean their typings are believed. People frequently question the accuracy of other members' types.
    Likes Captain_Invincible liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    That's not really true if you mean their typings are believed. People frequently question the accuracy of other members' types.
    I agree with this. @Captain_Invincible The issue may be that many people (myself included) don't know you very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Welcome to the juble.