Page 548 of 688 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6877

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ^ This would be so signature-worthy if it would make sense out of context
    i think it would make sense out of context. maybe not out of context off the forum. but yeah here it would

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Sorry.. What do you mean?

I don't know when people are trying to argue with me, or if they agree with me or neither anymore.
    Not really any of the above, just an observation, just a thought.

It seems like everything on this forum is a dance between peoples attention spans and worthwhile content. Same as real life, but here it is intensified.not that I am not guilty as well, but I don't really know disco so even if I wasn't enthralled I would have nothing to say.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Not really any of the above, just an observation.

It seems like everything on this forum is a dance between peoples attention spans and worthwhile content. Same as real life, but here it is intensified.
    This is a reality tv show. It's all about ratings and interesting personalities and entertainment and drama and in fighting and etc.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    It is a bit odd that a post like Discos would be absolutely ignored in favor of all this. That should speak for something.
    Engaging substantially is energy intensive, and many folks don't have the inclination on every topic. Lord knows I frequently don't and my posts over the last couple of years with a few exceptions reflect that.

I understand given my reputation as a relative bomb thrower and my history on the forum that many newer folks would be reticent to engage, but I'm trying to come back a little more and open up.

That being said, I would like to seriously engage with someone on the topic.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so
    Likes N/A liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Engaging substantially is energy intensive, and many folks don't have the inclination on every topic. Lord knows I frequently don't and my posts over the last couple of years with a few exceptions reflect that.

I understand given my reputation as a relative bomb thrower and my history on the forum that many newer folks would be reticent to engage, but I'm trying to come back a little more and open up.

That being said, I would like to seriously engage with someone on the topic.
    For the record, I don't ignore your posts I simply did not read it or feel like going back to, to be honest. But I see no point as I believe that you are typed correctly anyway.

P.S.: I do not think you need type anymore anyway.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    For the record, I don't ignore your posts I simply did not read it or feel like going back to, to be honest. But I see no point as I believe that you are typed correctly anyway.

P.S.: I do not think you need type anymore anyway.
    I agree with you, but I would like to challenge the thought process behind the box chan was trying to put me into.

I was really hoping to hear from her, one of the folks who I'm sure agrees with her conceptualization of me. Like I posted after Nic left, I want to try and open up a little and start again on the forum, and I thought this would be a good way to start. /shrugs

For me typology, was just a stepping stone to get a better understanding of who I was like 6 years ago. It soon became clear that many treat it as more than that and ascribe more importance than I think is rationally warranted. I stuck around because there were some intelligent folks here, and a number of really good people that were worth sticking around for. I still think that although I haven't engaged enough to get to know many of the newer people.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so
    Likes Evee liked this post

Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp

I read Disco's response earlier and he seemed to have good reasons for rejecting ESTJ. I think people are simply confusing his political ideology and certain threads which hint at a desire to fit in with "traditional" society with ideas of traits SJs should supposedly exhibit.

It is the ruling of this court that ENTJ 8w9 stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi_Code

http://www.with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf

http://www.aikidoseiki.com/doc/aikid..._peace_eng.pdf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I was looking for some feedback on my response to Chananay. Anyone?
    It's hard asking an ENFP for an immediate response to a lengthy post. Also...

https://youtu.be/stKkU4qc3EI?t=1m14s
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes EJCC, Anaximander liked this post

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I read Disco's response earlier and he seemed to have good reasons for rejecting ESTJ. I think people are simply confusing his political ideology and certain threads which hint at a desire to fit in with "traditional" society with ideas of traits SJs should supposedly exhibit.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Chanaynay, Anaximander, Evee liked this post