• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I asked Uber for a reason, The Flak.
Type cares very little about age.

It cares very little about... species.

I type plants.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I asked Uber for a reason, The Flak.
Type cares very little about age.

It cares very little about... species.

I type plants.

Your ISTJ fern is desperate for attention from you!

Why won't you give it the love it needs? :cry:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Not to interrupt the typing of Nocapszy. But when you've time will some of you help me consider this?

Someone here with whom I've been in correspondence is making a case for me being more of an INFJ than Pee.

Any ideas on this?

Take it easy on the ego, Dudes! Don't want to cry in public.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
You came off INFP in the past, but now that idiosyncrasy is less apparent.

Had I read only your last 20 or so posts, I'd probably say you were an INFJ.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
AvereX - edited for stupidity

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
You came off INFP in the past, but now that idiosyncrasy is less apparent.

Had I read only your last 20 or so posts, I'd probably say you were an INFJ.

Thanks. Can you give me some examples, colmena?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem to be the most questioned person here. Ever since the beginning of the thread.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Edahn seems as ENTP as it gets.

Oriented to the outer world (obvious).. black belt in Ti.. tertiary Fe kept handy..

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Not that I'm necessarily unsure of my type, but could any of you offer any opinions. I ask because I think I'm far past the point of being objective about it myself. I think others opinions would certainly help clear the self fulfilling prophecy thing I have going about it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's extremely rude. He is arrogant to the point of counter-productivity and ignorance, often presuming himself to be the best authority possible on anything, with a real distaste for hearing that he is wrong. He seems to have essentially no constructive aim to his arguments. He has a huge tendency to use different forms of ad hominem fallacy. And lastly, he likes to ignore points, and ask questions and then not make use of the answers. A fundamental part of his arguing style is to simply act like you never said any of the things that proved him wrong, even if you quote them over and over again.

Wow, it sounds like you've really kept your eye on him for some time.
(Be careful -- people might say you're in love!)

....Actually, if you meet him in person, that probably would give more context to his behavior here.
(He's just messing with your head.)

[nocaps] does goad people.
He wants them to get mad; it proves his superiority.
His communication style could use some work if his goal was to get his ideas across. His goal is different, though.

:) Yup.

Because its not what you say or think that matters, its what you actually do that defines you, so other people would be able to define you better would they not ?

They definitely can give you a perspective of how you come across to those who can't see your insides.

But I think that it's debatable as to whether we are defined by our words, our thoughts, or our actions. (Maybe that's another thread?)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Wow, it sounds like you've really kept your eye on him for some time.
(Be careful -- people might say you're in love!)

....Actually, if you meet him in person, that probably would give more context to his behavior here.
(He's just messing with your head.)
And if she's wrong, our go-arounds will be that much more fun.

Who's the say I don't have more than one?