User Tag List

Page 524 of 688 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 6877

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #5231
    Senior Member Array wildflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    @wildflower

    INFP 9w1 ?
    i'm not that chill but would love to be. if i were another type it'd be intj 5w4. i vacillate between infj 4w5 and that.

  2. #5232
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    What makes you say so? The reason I don't consider it is the fact that I do noy identify with Ne at all.
    Just vibes.

  3. #5233
    펼쳐지는 모든 건 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    @DiscoBiscuit

    ESTJ 3w2
    I agree.

  4. #5234
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    @Nixie

    9w1?

  5. #5235
    Video Deadly Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    @Nixie

    9w1?
    I look into this from time to time and it doesn't quite add up. But I don't blame anyone for speculating that. Why do you say so? And, what's your favorite source of typing information so I can check out where you're coming from? I ask because maybe it'll be something new.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  6. #5236
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    I look into this from time to time and it doesn't quite add up. But I don't blame anyone for speculating that. Why do you say so? And, what's your favorite source of typing information so I can check out where you're coming from? I ask because maybe it'll be something new.
    It was just a stupid vibe, you should never type based on vibes now that I think about it. I'm sure you're correctly typed.

  7. #5237
    Video Deadly Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    It was just a stupid vibe, you should never type based on vibes now that I think about it. I'm sure you're correctly typed.
    I vibe-type people often. For sure it's a smaller and less conclusive kind of feedback, but it's still interesting to see people's immediate reactions like that.

    I'm confident in my type because I'm fortunate enough to have obvious exemplars of 9 and my other fix, 6, in my immediate family. So, along with having read about those types, I also have a good idea of what they're about on an experiential level and don't find it too hard to compare. But that's also something legitimate you picked up in your reading: my fixes are the types of the people who raised me. As much as I conflicted with them, they left their signatures, and that's part of what makes my expression of 4 specific to me. Similar is observable in my 2w1 sister.

    Vibing me as, say, an 8w7, a 5w6 or something - now, that would make no sense at all!
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  8. #5238
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,086

    Default

    @prplchknz' decision to go into graphical design puts the cap on deciding her actual MBTI type: ISTP.

    In her posts on the forum she has the Ti dry sense of humor, she takes things to their logical and often humorous extreme; she shows an interest in discussing all manner of Se things, such as food, especially food.

    As for enneagram, still 5w6 as I've said before, with Sp as the dominant instinct, and probably So secondary.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

  9. #5239
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    @prplchknz' decision to go into graphical design puts the cap on deciding her actual MBTI type: ISTP.

    In her posts on the forum she has the Ti dry sense of humor, she takes things to their logical and often humorous extreme; she shows an interest in discussing all manner of Se things, such as food, especially food.

    As for enneagram, still 5w6 as I've said before, with Sp as the dominant instinct, and probably So secondary.
    webdesign as a freelancer while i get a degree in programming.

  10. #5240
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    webdesign as a freelancer while i get a degree in programming.
    And while it's known that ENFJ and INFJ types show an interest in such kinds of things - sometimes - freelance web design would not be one of those.
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6550
    Last Post: Today, 12:38 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •