User Tag List

First 21421471511519520521522523531571621 Last

Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 7026

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Dropping myself off here and coming out as INFP. Been fighting it for a while I think. 6 tendency is to get group consensus but I'm feeling all right about this one. Have realized that I probably mistake Soc for Ne a fair amount. Apologies for endless introspecting in the guise of ENFP. Live and learn...
    Booo!

*throws stones*

Well atleast it means there is one less variation from the stereotypical body structure of enfps. You mentioned well built or maculine or something which is something that is not seen in enfps often.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Booo!

*throws stones*

Well atleast it means there is one less variation from the stereotypical body structure of enfps. You mentioned well built or maculine or something which is something that is not seen in enfps often.
    yes, I am more muscular than average. Think like Serena Williams' body composition with a little more pudge/curve, a little more hips, and way less booty! On the more NFP side, a number of people have told me that I look a little elvish... errr...

Dropping myself off here and coming out as INFP. Been fighting it for a while I think. 6 tendency is to get group consensus but I'm feeling all right about this one. Have realized that I probably mistake Soc for Ne a fair amount. Apologies for endless introspecting in the guise of ENFP. Live and learn...
    Congratulations on the type improvement.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

It seems that most of the people whose type I questioned changed their type to something less questionable. Perhaps soon the entire forum will be typed correctly and we will be singing kumbaya on the other side of the fourth wall. Then we will no longer have a grip on reality and will start questioning the truth or falsehood of everything, type included, and snap back into this dimension.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Enneagram
    N/A

ooblidoomp.
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

You scored ESFJ on my test. Your top 5 scores were Sensors.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You scored ESFJ on my test. Your top 5 scores were Sensors.
    I appreciated that your test identified the affiliation with SJs I feel, as it was the first to ever acknowledge that, but even still, I have never heard a more accurate description for how I tend to perceive than Ne. I would be the first to admit my Si is probably stronger than I have previously realized, but I would make an awful Sensor, and an even more awful SJ or Se user. I am not a J... And my Se is lowwww. I would love to be a Sensor... Would love to be grounded and aware. Would love to be practical and realistic. Would love to be either punctual and routinized or present-focused and observant. I'm none of those things, sadly. I think the ESFJ result can be fairly well explained with Soc + F dom + being raised primarily by an ESFJ mom who I admire greatly. If I come back here in a few years and say I've figured out I'm ESFJ, you can be triumphant, but at least for right now I stand firm on N ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Congratulations on the type improvement.
    Why thank you!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I appreciated that your test identified the affiliation with SJs I feel, as it was the first to ever acknowledge that, but even still, I have never heard a more accurate description for how I tend to perceive than Ne. I would be the first to admit my Si is probably stronger than I have previously realized, but I would make an awful Sensor, and an even more awful SJ or Se user. I am not a J... And my Se is lowwww. I think the ESFJ result can be fairly well explained with Soc + F dom + being raised primarily by an ESFJ mom who I admire greatly. If I come back here in a few years and say I've figured out I'm ESFJ, you can be triumphant, but at least for right now I stand firm on N ground.
    Your clearest preference to me seems to be Ne/Si>Ni/Se to me.

Dunno, I could buy NFP or SFJ equally, but I'll miss you in the so/sx ENFP buddy squad.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Your clearest preference to me seems to be Ne/Si>Ni/Se to me.

Dunno, I could buy NFP or SFJ equally, but I'll miss you in the so/sx ENFP buddy squad.
    can I be INFP so/sx partner in crime instead?

Y'all are so funny thinking I could be SFJ. I should let my ESFJ mom and ISFJ bf team up and write loads on here about how I am always late and messy and impractical and changing my mind and generally undisciplined. It would be so embarrassing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

can I be INFP so/sx partner in crime instead?

Y'all are so funny thinking I could be SFJ. I should let my ESFJ mom and ISFJ bf team up and write loads on here about how I am always late and messy and impractical and changing my mind and generally undisciplined. It would be so embarrassing.

Change that 7 wing to a 5 and you might be better off...as embarrassing as it is to admit.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so