MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Amargith
    I suggest you read this. frankly, the Sx 4 doesn't sound like you at all. they are insanely aggressive, vengeful and angry and are said to be "the only time which can make the 8 back down".
    http://personalitycafe.com/type-4-fo...ml#post5788074
    @pinkgraffiti
    you win, 7 sounds right for you, but Social 7, not Sexual 7

That was a good read, thank for that. I btw consider it a compliment that you feel that's not me at all - you have no idea

You've stumbled upon something I..tend to keep to myself. My dark side if you will. I do experience all the feelings described there and when I was younger I did express them.

The only thing I do not relate to is the entitlement to put it on others or being shameless about it as that stuff gets caught in my empathy filter. I always felt sick (and still do) when I did that because of the hypocrisy (and I *HATE* hypocrisy - my Ne is paranoid about it and checks all angles it can get a hold of anxiously all the time). I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of that. I am not always able to curb it and often it is more of a 'lament to the world' than a direct targeting of others which I try to avoid. And if I target someone and I'm aware of what I'm doing but unable to stop, I'll apologise while raging to show that I...am aware of what I'm doing and I am *trying* to address it. The worst is feeling justified in the moment, then ashamed after.

In that same vein, I associate this hypocrisy with competition - as well as feeling superior in any way - and therefore stay away from it as far as I can. The only place I cannot turn it off is in the dating arena. Even there though, I find ways to disable the jealousy, envy and competition as ultimately, that stuff doesn't matter and I *know* that so I can cope with that till they vanish on their own - or better yet, I transform and channel them into something productive to improve upon myself. I seriously refuse to be ruled by my emotions anymore - I've done the chaotic being tossed about by intense emotions and while I enjoy the roller-coaster ride, I try to be in the drivers seat nowadays. The only one I'm still taming is Fear.

Also, keep in mind I'm 497 sx-so. The So and the 9 might just have a lot of impact on my not wanting to express my anger - too much. Usually, I strive to only go as far as (hopefully) righteous indignation. I also very much relate to the advice given at the end - it is the only way forward and what I share with others who I notice going through the same thing - because believe me, I'm hyperaware of it in others due to being so..intimately familiar with that shit myself.

Iow, I try and rule that side of mine with an iron fist as it isn't fair to others to have to deal with my emotional waste. I don't like being taken for granted as a (emotionally) toxic waste bin either, so why would I do that to others if I can prevent it?

As for the 8 comment....why do you think I have such an appetite for them? They're the ones who can *TAKE* this side of me without backing down or even blinking. I can rely on them not putting up with it while also appreciating it without judgement. If they're not happy about it, I can be sure that they'll let me know instead of ignoring me or avoiding me. And vice versa, btw. I enjoy a good 8 show of power - it rarely scares, annoys or intimidates me.

In fact, often it's something that'll actually make us take a second look at each other. It's liberating not to have to feel guilty for this crap and to give them the same license when they're with me - a moment to stretch their legs.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

ENFP who actually has decently developed Fi for once. I don't think you are mistyped amar.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    ENFP who actually has decently developed Fi for once. I don't think you are mistyped amar.
    Thnx. I paid for it heavily though in Te backlog - and the real world is not amused at that unfortunately. Working to catch up to that now.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

I see no inconsistency in Amar's self-typing at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
    When Amar got pissed off at me, the paint peeled off my message wall from the fire coming out of her nostrils.

Lol.
    A fool and his money are soon elected.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I see no inconsistency in Amar's self-typing at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
    When Amar got pissed off at me, the paint peeled off my message wall from the fire coming out of her nostrils.

Lol.
    Amar *is* working on the delivery of such things. Without losing impact, of course.

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Amar *is* working on the delivery of such things. Without losing impact, of course.

Honesty. I dig that.
    A fool and his money are soon elected.

Hey, does anyone know any test that is more advanced/likely to be correct than the Jung personality test? I scored INFP but I don't think it's really all that correct. thanks if you answer

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Hey, does anyone know any test that is more advanced/likely to be correct than the Jung personality test? I scored INFP but I don't think it's really all that correct. thanks if you answer
    My test.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@prplchknz

Are you like the 5 INFPs in this video?

"If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Dropping myself off here and coming out as INFP. Been fighting it for a while I think. 6 tendency is to get group consensus but I'm feeling all right about this one. Have realized that I probably mistake Soc for Ne a fair amount. Apologies for endless introspecting in the guise of ENFP. Live and learn...