User Tag List

Page 516 of 688 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6872

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the fact that it's the internet. I'm not saying you can't read anything from someone online, but in the absence of body language and tonality, projection of intentions is very easy
    I was under the impression you had talked with Chanaynay via Skype or something. There is also that video that you once posted. Projection is always part of understanding others, because we cannot actually look into someone else's head. But there does seem to be some behavioral pattern to your online (and perhaps even Skype/video) persona that makes it easy for others to misread you. My question still is: What do you think that is? Just your penchat for rattling the cage and a bit of online drama? As I recall, the threads you created for that purpose were usually about how you do things, what you think about people, how others have to deal with your opinions. I imagine you appreciate how that can lead one astray.

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    This is an interesting view of 7. Intense and insightful description, thanks for writing it. =)

I'm not participating in typing arguments, but I really enjoyed this description of your 7 revelation.

Thank you Animal - I appreciate that very much.
    Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    That's right @Ginkgo we're bros now

Shall we get matching sweater vests?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Oh God. Starry wants me to disintegrate for her. But how could I possibly turn down the offer when Huxtable sweat vests are on the line? They're so tantalizing.

haha...I forgot to appreciate these posts...

Ginkgo - I really feel we need a TypoC Dr. Huxtable sweater contest... (the e2s agreed to organize that fyi)
    Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, no shit. And NO WAY is he an INFP.

What's interesting to me about @Elfboy is that he argues like my husband, an ESFP. I see a lot of Se plus tertiary Te action going on. It's a 'here is the evidence and why would you disagree with concrete facts?' pov. Neither dominant nor auxiliary Ne do that. XNFPs will present evidence, but the evidence is often a springboard to new ideas and possibilities, not the end-all-be-all.

I could see ESFP 9w8.
    He has the ugliest posts on the forum.

They seriously offend my Se.

I don't see Se dom as likely.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I'm not too sure if she typed him as ISFP (I think she did though), but I know she said he looked like Keanu Reeves once and said something about how he's coincidentally also an ISFP 9w8. Funny how I remember that but not the other right? Me and my damn celebs. so/sx probs.
    Oh whoops Chanaynay...I forgot to acknowledge/sign my name to/get behind this...

While I believe Elfboy is a clear Fi dom...I definitely lean towards Se over Ne as in ISFP (I actually think he tests this way in socionics? I believe I read that but don't know for certain.)

One of the things I've noticed in the ISFP 9w8 (specifically sx dominance)...is that sense of being disconnected from their instincts is felt hard and often causes the individual to respond in an exaggerated fashion (that they are completely oblivious to it seems.) Elfboy appears to be exaggerating his aggressive qualities.

My ex...it's funny to me that you mentioned that Keanu Reeves comment. Yes, I remember making that comparison with Elfboy haha but I swear I had not considered his type. What's even more interesting to me is 'Keanu Reeves' could sum up the image of my ex and I hadn't made that connection either. My ex unknowingly fortified his sexuality as opposed to his (non-existent) aggressive traits (although he was into motorcycles and European cars too?) The way he moved...the way he looked at a person like they were the only human alive... it was dangerous for me being with him as wherever we went all the females hated me. To this day he will walk into a public or social setting and within a half hour all the females are obsessed <-I'm really not exaggerating here. And he would look at me when we were together like "I don't understand...???" And I'd be like "omg you totally just did that." haha.
    Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I was under the impression you had talked with Chanaynay via Skype or something. There is also that video that you once posted. Projection is always part of understanding others, because we cannot actually look into someone else's head. But there does seem to be some behavioral pattern to your online (and perhaps even Skype/video) persona that makes it easy for others to misread you. My question still is: What do you think that is? Just your penchat for rattling the cage and a bit of online drama?
    @Chanaynay thinks I'm a 9 cuz I'm less bouncy than his hyperactive, goofy ass (that's not an insult btw lol)
    try asking @Animal or @The Great One. they have a better idea of my personality most of the time

As I recall, the threads you created for that purpose were usually about how you do things, what you think about people, how others have to deal with your opinions.
    yeah, because I'm egotistical/narcissistic (and more than likely a little immature lol)

I imagine you appreciate how that can lead one astray.
    not really, no. putting up an image is about manipulation/deception, not overtly saying "this is what I think" "this is how I feel" "this is who I am"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Blood of the Exile Array Animal's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

@Elfboy I have always thought of you as a 7 for sure.

I don't type people online "with certainty" - even though I know you well compared to most people I've met online. To be sure of someone's type, I'd need to know them for many many years, in different situations, etc. I just work better with body language and other parts of a person rather than just what they say on forums or skype. But for what it's worth , from what I know of theory and your behavior on forum and in private and so forth.. you'd have my 7w6 vote. :P I think youre a 7, but if you thought you werent' a 7 and wanted to reassess, I would not be looking in the direction of 9 first.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISFP ~ ESI-Se

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Elfboy

Yes, I have a very good understanding of your personality.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    4?
    Socionics
    ?

Not to be rude but I never realized how little I knew about the MBTI until now....And forgive me but a part of me wonders what would (if it has not already been done yet) others type me as but since I only have a few post its probably impossible to and another part of me wonders with ll respect if this is too harsh? Sorry I am not trying to be a troll or insulting the thread.

Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    Not to be rude but I never realized how little I knew about the MBTI until now....And forgive me but a part of me wonders what would (if it has not already been done yet) others type me as but since I only have a few post its probably impossible to and another part of me wonders with ll respect if this is too harsh? Sorry I am not trying to be a troll or insulting the thread.
    10 Posts?

Yeah, you are going to need a questionnaire or something. There is one on PerC that a lot of people use here.