User Tag List

First 15415465505513514515516517525565615 Last

Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 7026

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm neither concerned with my image nor aware of how to manipulate it in the first place (though this is 2 and 3, not 9. so this is neither a case for or against). what you see if what you get. period
    He was probably more integrated to 3 idk. But yes, 9s don't manipulate images. I think @Starry's point was that they attach themselves to an image and then become that image. It's unconscious (like in 2s and 3s actually too; I don't think any heart type is going to consciously make the decision to manipulate their image because then that shatters their illusion of self-worth), and also more "merging" to provide them a sense of harmony than it is "manipulating."

- I scold people all the time for immoral behavior
    - I used to bitch about politics constantly (no young 9w8 is that opinionated)
    - my values are the source of my strength
    - I control my anger far better than 9w8 (and, subsequently, repress it less). 9s are more "bottle up and explode" especially 9w8.
    - I am FAR more self-righteous than a 9w8 (even a 9w8 fixer).
    This doesn't really tell me that much tbh. I know an ISTJ 1w9 and he's not very into politics, what's moral and immoral, etc. I know what he does care about is how efficiently things are running, I know that he's very hard on himself, and I know that he takes his responsibilities and duties very seriously. At the very least, what you wrote sounds more 1w2 than 1w9. But to me it sounds more like being F-dom.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Chanaynay
    He was probably more integrated to 3 idk. But yes, 9s don't manipulate images. I think @Starry's point was that they attach themselves to an image and then become that image. It's unconscious (like in 2s and 3s actually too; I don't think any heart type is going to consciously make the decision to manipulate their image because then that shatters their illusion of self-worth)
    it's not conscious or unconscious. it's non-existent

and also more "merging" to provide them a sense of harmony than it is "manipulating."
    I am pretty much the opposite of "merging". if anything, I'm a very "separating" individual

This doesn't really tell me that much tbh.
    it tells you I couldn't care less about harmony when anymore moral is on the line

I know an ISTJ 1w9 and he's not very into politics, what's moral and immoral, etc.
    I can believe the politics part, but an ISTJ 1 who doesn't care about what's moral? ....no

I know what he does care about is how efficiently things are running, I know that he's very hard on himself, and I know that he takes his responsibilities and duties very seriously. At the very least, what you wrote sounds more 1w2 than 1w9.
    which makes it even further from 9

But to me it sounds more like being F-dom.
    no, it isn't. it's Fi, so it can't be EFJ and it's far too externalized to be Fi dom.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

it's not conscious or unconscious. it's non-existent
    Starry already explained in an earlier post, so I won't reiterate.

I am pretty much the opposite of "merging". if anything, I'm a very "separating" individual
    This is a really vague statement. But I think any social-last might relate to the idea of separating more.

it tells you I couldn't care less about harmony when anymore moral is on the line
    *psst* IFP.

I can believe the politics part, but an ISTJ 1 who doesn't care about what's moral? ....no
    You don't have to believe it. He gives himself strict standards to live up to, some of which are based on morals. But he's not doing around scolding other people for what he believes.

no, it isn't. it's Fi, so it can't be EFJ and it's far too externalized to be Fi dom.
    EFJs can't scold people for immoral behavior, have strong political opinions, or draw strength from their values? Whatever, I'm kind of done discussing this matter anyway since I'm not going to change my mind. I wasn't (consciously) trying to change yours anyway but yeah there's some thought to chew on.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Starry already explained in an earlier post, so I won't reiterate.
    my sentiments on everything which has been discussed thus far :P

you're welcome to continue bringing up points if you see fit, but virtually everything you've made a case for is either NTR or untrue to begin with.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

my sentiments on everything which has been discussed thus far :P

you're welcome to continue bringing up points if you see fit, but virtually everything you've made a case for is either NTR or untrue to begin with.

Are you attempting to be a dick Elfboy...is that what you're doing here?

You know, I believe Chanaynay started this conversation because he actually cares about you... And yet your last 18 posts clearly demonstrate that you have absolutely no comprehension of what has been put forth to you in good faith. Nothing you've said in 'defense' of e7..has even remotely lined-up with the points Chanaynay and myself made...and so you either did not read...or are intellectually incapable of understanding the concepts.

Keep on spinning your identity Elfboy...you know...just like how e7s are known to do. Cause none of that makes you look unhealthy. None of it.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Are you attempting to be a dick Elfboy...is that what you're doing here?
    no.

You know, I believe Chanaynay started this conversation because he actually cares about you...
    I'm aware

And yet your last 18 posts clearly demonstrate that you have absolutely no comprehension of what has been put forth to you in good faith.
    disagreement equates neither a lack of comprehension, ill will nor a projection there of

Nothing you've said in 'defense' of e7..has even remotely lined-up with the points Chanaynay and myself made...and so you either did not read...or are intellectually incapable of understanding the concepts.
    I didn't say much to defend my being a 7. I mostly made points about how I am not a 9

Keep on spinning your identity Elfboy...you know...just like how e7s are known to do. Cause none of that makes you look unhealthy. None of it.
    keep thinking I'm spinning an identity.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

disagreement equates neither a lack of comprehension, ill will nor a projection there of
    Trust me, your disagreement was already accounted for. I could have and should have told Chanaynay that this venture was pointless.

What I am saying is the content of your responses make it 100% obvious...that you didn't read or didn't get it. And I just feel bad that Chanaynay wasted his time.

It's a promise.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I remember the moments when it finally hit me...so very, very, very hard...that I was a 7. I mean, I was fairly certain at the time that I was a 6 and yet I kept being drawn to 7. Every time I completed another enneagram chapter on e6...there 7 would be...staring me down...laughing at me, pointing and talking behind my back to his friends (narcissistic asshole.) I was drawn in...only to be repelled though. No way was I perpetually storming into the future...barely scratching surfaces...distracting myself from pain...

But I'm really good at what I do. See it wasn't just me denying my deeply rooted fears...I mean we all are in denial about certain things that the people in our lives can see plain as day. <-Um no, a hazy form of denial wouldn't be "good enough" for me....a f---ing sx dom? No. I needed to absolutely convince myself... along with everyone that I had ever encountered and associated with...that I was deeply contemplative, emotionally present, and suffered quite profoundly right alongside the rest of humanity - hell I suffered more. Until that damn broke and I could suddenly see that everything I did was a distraction. My pain was a distraction from my pain (<-and thank god I turned out to be e7 and could put a positive spin on that experience because in truth...it was a real mind fuck.)
    This is an interesting view of 7. Intense and insightful description, thanks for writing it. =)

I'm not participating in typing arguments, but I really enjoyed this description of your 7 revelation.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISFP ~ ESI-Se

What do you think it is that you do that makes others think you spin an identity when you are actually not?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    What do you think it is that you do that makes others think you spin an identity when you are actually not?
    the fact that it's the internet. I'm not saying you can't read anything from someone online, but in the absence of body language and tonality, projection of intentions is very easy
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!