User Tag List

First 14414464504512513514515516524564614 Last

Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 7026

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Ginkgo...I'm really sorry but I'm gonna need you to be a 2. We'll hold off on your transition to ESFJ until a later phase but for now...2w3 is your...destination (<-could not think of a good word there haha so yah "Destiny.")

I should say that I'm not necessarily convinced senza's a 4...but it makes more sense to me than 9. There's something off there to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    @Starry, I've successfully confused you too?!

(misery loves company, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    That's right @Ginkgo we're bros now

Shall we get matching sweater vests?
    Oh God. Starry wants me to disintegrate for her. But how could I possibly turn down the offer when Huxtable sweat vests are on the line? They're so tantalizing.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Starry
    that's the thing though. I've never had a weak identity, like, ever. not even when I was a teenager
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

You don't want to know how many people in RL call me an ESFJ-type since I went to a business office and told my bosses about "mbti"
    If you ever had children, don't let them test out and ruin their own livelihoods over some stupid judgmental bullshitting keirsey "temperament sorter" exam!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Starry
    that's the thing though. I've never had a weak identity, like, ever. not even when I was a teenager
    Well, I wouldn't expect an (entranced) e9 to have...as part of their conscious experience... a sense of possessing a weak identity because that is the one thing that they have been hiding, compensating for, building-up...from their earliest history.

I remember the moments when it finally hit me...so very, very, very hard...that I was a 7. I mean, I was fairly certain at the time that I was a 6 and yet I kept being drawn to 7. Every time I completed another enneagram chapter on e6...there 7 would be...staring me down...laughing at me, pointing and talking behind my back to his friends (narcissistic asshole.) I was drawn in...only to be repelled though. No way was I perpetually storming into the future...barely scratching surfaces...distracting myself from pain...

But I'm really good at what I do. See it wasn't just me denying my deeply rooted fears...I mean we all are in denial about certain things that the people in our lives can see plain as day. <-Um no, a hazy form of denial wouldn't be "good enough" for me....a f---ing sx dom? No. I needed to absolutely convince myself... along with everyone that I had ever encountered and associated with...that I was deeply contemplative, emotionally present, and suffered quite profoundly right alongside the rest of humanity - hell I suffered more. Until that damn broke and I could suddenly see that everything I did was a distraction. My pain was a distraction from my pain (<-and thank god I turned out to be e7 and could put a positive spin on that experience because in truth...it was a real mind fuck.)

If our roles were currently reversed I would be typing to you right now..."the thing is Elfboy...is I've always been deep...emo like a poet." The paradox (wait paradox?)... The >>cool word of Greek origin<< in all of this...is in my effort to seem contemplative...I became contemplative. Do you understand?

I have never met a 9w8 sx/sp that I didn't feel had a strong identity or that I felt wasn't 'at one' with their id or instinctual nature. <-I don't think that you are there yet (just my personal opinion) but I believe you are on your way. Just because something is earned the hard way...or enters in through the back door...doesn't make it any less real...as long as its authentic.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Starry
    you don't have to take my word for it. ask anyone who knows me well. even @Chanaynay, who thinks I am a 9, cannot deny that I have a very strong identity.
    but no, I'm not compensating for that

Edit:
    however, my type aside
    Just because something is earned the hard way...or enters in through the back door...doesn't make it any less real...as long as its authentic.
    this is very true. I was far weaker as a child than in my present form (hell, I was a coward), but years of being beaten and discriminated against have tempered my will into the form you see today.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Socionics
    ILI

If @Elfboy is a 9, then Stannis Baratheon is a 7w8.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

even @Chanaynay, who thinks I am a 9, cannot deny that I have a very strong identity.
    Well yeah, I could say the same thing about my ISFP 9w1 friend.

but no, I'm not compensating for that
    Maybe, who knows? To be fair though, you talk about your personality wayyyy more than I do or other E7s on here. There's definitely something worth investigating there.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Well yeah, I could say the same thing about my ISFP 9w1 friend.
    interesting

Maybe, who knows?
    I do

To be fair though, you talk about your personality wayyyy more than I do or other E7s on here. There's definitely something worth investigating there.
    and even more so than the 9s
    if anything, this would point to 4w3, not 9. 9s are humble, self-forgetting and seldom draw a lot of attention to themselves

also, if I'm 9, I'm 9w1, cuz I have a really strong 1 connection in there somewhere
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

and even more so than the 9s
    if anything, this would point to 4w3, not 9. 9s are humble, self-forgetting and seldom draw a lot of attention to themselves
    Merrhh, I would not say this about my ex who was 9w8 (also sx/sp). Hell, he was an ISFJ too. He was concerned a lot with his image, making sure his identity would earn him success and respect. He was actually the "glue" of a group we had in high school. Actually now that I think about it he talks about himself in a similar way you talk about yourself. Different qualities were brought up but they'd be brought up and discussed similarly.

also, if I'm 9, I'm 9w1, cuz I have a really strong 1 connection in there somewhere
    Where?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Merrhh, I would not say this about my ex who was 9w8 (also sx/sp). Hell, he was an ISFJ too. He was concerned a lot with his image, making sure his identity would earn him success and respect.
    I'm neither concerned with my image nor aware of how to manipulate it in the first place (though this is 2 and 3, not 9. so this is neither a case for or against). what you see if what you get. period

[quote]He was actually the "glue" of a group we had in high school. Actually now that I think about it he talks about himself in a similar way you talk about yourself. Different qualities were brought up but they'd be brought up and discussed similarly.
    I'm flattered

Where?
    - I scold people all the time for immoral behavior
    - I used to bitch about politics constantly (no young 9w8 is that opinionated)
    - my values are the source of my strength
    - I control my anger far better than 9w8 (and, subsequently, repress it less). 9s are more "bottle up and explode" especially 9w8.
    - I am FAR more self-righteous than a 9w8 (even a 9w8 fixer).
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!