User Tag List

First 13413463503511512513514515523563613 Last

Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 7100

  1. #5121
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    That's part of my master plan...
    Starry, if senza is a 4, can I be a 9? Pretty please with cherry on top?

  2. #5122
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Starry, if senza is a 4, can I be a 9? Pretty please with cherry on top?
    She said you were a 4, OKAY?

    *shoves Ginkgo*

  3. #5123
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    That's part of my master plan...
    You are cruel.

  4. #5124
    Not Sexy. Not ENFP. Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Starry, if senza is a 4, can I be a 9? Pretty please with cherry on top?
    Ginkgo...I'm really sorry but I'm gonna need you to be a 2. We'll hold off on your transition to ESFJ until a later phase but for now...2w3 is your...destination (<-could not think of a good word there haha so yah "Destiny.")

    I should say that I'm not necessarily convinced senza's a 4...but it makes more sense to me than 9. There's something off there to me...
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  5. #5125
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    @Starry, I've successfully confused you too?!

    (misery loves company, etc.)

  6. #5126
    Not Sexy. Not ENFP. Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    @Starry, I've successfully confused you too?!

    (misery loves company, etc.)
    haha...I friggen luv ur company. I also like being confused for some reason(?)
    And maybe someday I'll see the 9 in you... I'm not giving up on that.

    edit: autocorrect was totally messing with my slang.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  7. #5127
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    haha...I friggen luv ur company. I also like being confused for some reason(?)
    And maybe someday I'll see the 9 in you... I not giving up on that.
    It all made sense to me when I initially retyped. I need to revisit Molina/Naranjo, I think, but they make everything sound so pathological. I liked your reasoning, btw, and it made a lot of sense, so I'm not giving up either!

    Which means we might be working at cross purposes now.

    Oh dear.

    I'm going to go start another thread about myself now.

    And I love your company, too, which is why I'm foisting myself on you.

  8. #5128
    Not Sexy. Not ENFP. Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    It all made sense to me when I initially retyped. I need to revisit Molina/Naranjo, I think, but they make everything sound so pathological. I liked your reasoning, btw, and it made a lot of sense, so I'm not giving up either!

    Which means we might be working at cross purposes now.

    Oh dear.

    I'm going to go start another thread about myself now.

    And I love your company, too, which is why I'm foisting myself on you.
    Well I'm off to look up the word 'foisting' in a grown-up dictionary...
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  9. #5129
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    We'll hold off on your transition to ESFJ until a later phase but for now...2w3
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  10. #5130
    Blind Guardian Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Ginkgo...I'm really sorry but I'm gonna need you to be a 2. We'll hold off on your transition to ESFJ until a later phase but for now...2w3 is your...destination (<-could not think of a good word there haha so yah "Destiny.")
    That's right @Ginkgo we're bros now

    Shall we get matching sweater vests?
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6892
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 01:20 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO