User Tag List

Page 509 of 701 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511519559609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I think you're talking about a common theme in the image triad, where we get confused between who is the real me, am I as self aware as I think I am, sort of thing. I do it too.

I think 3s have a general need to do more than what they are. I remember a post where you expressed a kind of shame for being lazy, like it had to do with your dad. I think you're really edgy in your self expression in a way that a 4 isn't? Though I guess 4s can be too. Anyway I guess it comes down to what you feel stronger about.
    I think 4s can feel tremendously ashamed for being lazy and yet glorify it because it makes them different and sets them aside from the dreary, depressing rat race.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    It's 7 I think. Especially 7w6. I feel like sx would lend itself to 'heavier' energy, and NF could go either way. 6, although it's a head type, kinda has this 'control' element much like 8. I think it's that drive for control fueled by fear that makes those two types feel so heavy. It's focused. 7's anger is more diffuse I think. Like general frustration at obstacles, defensive anger against constraints. When 7 is on offense, I think we're generally moving forward in a positive way. 6 and 8 both attempt to take control in an offensive way when angry or threatened. ...not sure if I'm making sense. But I have an idea if what I mean in my head lol.

oh i meant what is it that makes us highly aware of the "energy" others put off. not everyone notices such things in the same way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

LadyLazarus

I think you're talking about a common theme in the image triad, where we get confused between who is the real me, am I as self aware as I think I am, sort of thing. I do it too.

I think 3s have a general need to do more than what they are. I remember a post where you expressed a kind of shame for being lazy, like it had to do with your dad. I think you're really edgy in your self expression in a way that a 4 isn't? Though I guess 4s can be too. Anyway I guess it comes down to what you feel stronger about.
    Yeah, I can see where you got 3 from, but I wasn't really ashamed because I was being lazy, I was more poking fun at the fact that I'm lazy, although I suppose, in retrospect maybe I was a bit ashamed of it. Yes the edgy thing does seem 3-ish, but I feel like that's attributed to my 7-fix in tandem with being sx-first.I think so and sp first 4's are less edgy overall, especially those who are not 7 fixed.
    Although, you may be onto something, and I want to look into it now, thanks for the opinion.

garbage

I think 3s have a general need to do more than what they are.
    guilty

Entertaining Cracker Array five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    oh i meant what is it that makes us highly aware of the "energy" others put off. not everyone notices such things in the same way.
    ohh!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

brainheart

Fours totally feel shame for being lazy, we're just less likely to do anything about it vs the three. A three will suck it up and do. Fours are an idealistic type- we often feel like we aren't the version of ourselves that we are supposed to be. And we feel a lot of shame about that.

Any type can be edgy. I think that has more to do with the sexual instinct. My writing style gets called edgy all of the time, which I kind of roll my eyes at because that seems like such a catch phrase, but whatever.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Sufficient evidence at the other end of the Rainbow has Now been consciously been Presented to My mind in favor of the Ni-Ti loop over the ideations as sparkled in various chromatics by Fi.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm on board with @Starry now.

I know he probably won't change his type...no, I know he definitely won't change his type. But I see @Elfboy as ISFP 9w8 sx/sp. With the tritype as 9w8>7w6>4w3.

But I'm not gonna try to debate it. I'll provide reasons if asked to, but I don't need Elfboob to be accurately typed (according to my own opinion) since he'll be the same Elfboob either way.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

I know he probably won't change his type...no, I know he definitely won't change his type. But I see @Elfboy as ISFP 9w8 sx/sp. With the tritype as 9w8>7w6>4w3.

But I'm not gonna try to debate it. I'll provide reasons if asked to, but I don't need Elfboob to be accurately typed (according to my own opinion) since he'll be the same Elfboob either way.
    i missed starrys post did sh type him isfp?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

@Elfboy is most certainly a woman incarnated male, and He's INFP as hell far more than ISFP, and here's why: if @The Great One spent every night talking to an ISP type, then that person would never catch up with @Speed Gavroche (they are too dull-witted for the fast conversations and an ESP type [even though it doesn't fit] would be a better bet]). But truth be told, He's your type.