User Tag List

First 401451491499500501502503511551601 Last

Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7026

Glycerine

@Amargith: You always seemed ENFP to me. You're nice and relatable which does =/=ENFJ by any means. @garbage: No............... my world just shattered. I could always relate to your non-stereotypical view of Fe. I am still sold on 3w4 for myself with a relatively strong 5w6 emphasis. @juice: is another non-stereotypical ENFJ.

President of the Galaxy Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

@badatlife. take the cog. functions test anyway. Simply try your hardest to answer as honestly as possible. Answer to reflect how you really are, not how you idealize yourself to be. If you can't do it honestly, get someone close to you to help you answer--someone who knows you very well--assuming you don't mind them taking part in something so personal. It's important the person answers as objectively as possible and not worry about bruising your ego. Everyone has qualities about themselves they aren't proud of, but recognizing those qualities rather than trying to ignore them is one of the healthiest ways to grow as an individual.

Document those results, either in a personal log, or in your signature, if you don't mind sharing them with others. As you take other MBTI based tests, you can compare the results with those of the cog. functions test. Also you can compare others' observations (namely people trying to help type you at this forum). The more you learn about typology systems and function theory, the better you will become at objectively looking at yourself rather than only seeing some ideal version of yourself. I said function theory isn't for everyone, but I would at least try to gain a basic understanding of the eight functions, otherwise you will be lost here, because just about everyone in this community discusses them at length (although some have an understanding that is shaky at best).

Don't be in a hurry--take your time. If you're really serious about learning your type, this could take weeks, months, even years, but better to take longer to find your true type than to hastily mistype yourself for instant gratification. Some of us come her to learn our type because we value identity, others because we value truth. It doesn't matter--both are valid reasons.

Remember, there are always folks at sites like this willing to discuss these subjects with you, so don't be afraid to drop in for advice, to vent about life, or just to shoot the shit. The more that people interact with you, the easier it will be for them to help you discover your best fit type.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Fi > Ti > Ne > Ni > Si > Te > Se > Fe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I think @badger055 is an ESTP 3w4.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I think @badger055 is an ESTP 3w4.
    Hmm.. Not sure about 3w4.

cp6w7.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Hmm.. Not sure about 3w4.

cp6w7.
    Ah yes, cp6w7 is a good idea too. :}
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

LadyLazarus

Ooh someone do me please! Not like that you sack of perverts.

*Patiently waits to be ignored*

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Ah yes, cp6w7 is a good idea too. :}
    no that badger guy is definitely an ISFJ 9w9

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Ooh someone do me please! Not like that you sack of perverts.

*Patiently waits to be ignored*
    Myers-Briggs ISFP, and maybe Socionics INFp (or ISFj), which is perhaps what's leading to the confusion. INFp seems to work for some ISFP 4s (E4s in general, really)..

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Myers-Briggs ISFP, and maybe Socionics INFp (or perhaps even ISFj), which is perhaps what's leading to the confusion. INFp seems to work for some ISFP 4s (E4s in general, really)..
    Yes that would make sense.

J's in socionics are P's in Myers-Briggs and vice-versa, correct?

Thanks.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Yes that would make sense.

J's in socionics are P's in Myers-Briggs and vice-versa, correct?

Thanks.
    Its a bit more complicated than that...it's better to treat them as separate systems. A lot of the functions are defined a bit differently, so what generally passes as a certain type in myers-Briggs could fall under 2 or more types in Socionics; for example, one INFP might relate to the INFp description, while another INFP might relate to the INFj description depending on their behavior, motivations, approach to relationships, etc.