Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 7139

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    What motivates you to put on these masks?
    They're not masks. I'm an Ne-dom - seeing things from different angles is what I do. Different povs on a subject or in a situation are equally valid to me, and it enriches my own pov to try them on and gain insight in them. Why *wouldn't* I seek those insights? I assimilate from those povs that I try on the things that resonate with me, make sense to me (Fi, anyone?), and employ them when they are called for to better navigate the world (Te?). I know that if I just accommodate my family by using Fe, I have way fewer fights with them - to me, Fe at that point is just a tool to help me communicate my pov in a non-offensive (to them) way since Fi sets them off.

My main motivation in life is to bridge all communication gaps as they are the root of most misunderstandings and suffering between people and hell, even between people and other species. I enjoy seeing someone else's pov, seeing how it makes sense to them and why it is beneficial to them in life. That's all.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    ^Fi valued?
    You bet.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    I'm missing INFP from my personal collection

I do, however, have all of the NT types under my belt.

Yeah, I only got ENTJ just *once*. Some newb who ran into me when I was having a...atypically impatient and pissed off day. Don't think Id ever be able to be mistaken for an NT for real though.

I remember you going through all those types, yeah...you're not an easy one to type, for sure.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Socionics
    ILI

[Witch] Fe as critical parent is supporting Fi as good parent. ExFP's parent others with personal or universal humane values. If a group or people in a group are violating these, then the person will begin using external set values to parent the people in a critical fashion (including blaming).

[Auxillary] Fe (IxFJ): Instructing others on group ethics or values

[Auxillary] Fi (ExFP): Teaching others by one's own personal relation to situations

[Witch] Fi as critical parent: The person parents others with externally set humane values. If this is ignored, a negative internal humane judgment system will erupt to sharply put down the offender.

For a dom. N, the persona carries an air of knowing the meanings behind things. Vulnerability is being stuck with only what is tangible.

For a dom. F, the persona carries an air of humane stature. Vulnerability is losing that, and feeling cold and inhuman. When this happens, then they will turn to a cold, technical perspective.
    Any thoughts on this?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    They're not masks. I'm an Ne-dom - seeing things from different angles is what I do. Different povs on a subject or in a situation are equally valid to me, and it enriches my own pov to try them on and gain insight in them. Why *wouldn't* I seek those insights? I assimilate from those povs that I try on the things that resonate with me, make sense to me (Fi, anyone?), and employ them when they are called for to better navigate the world (Te?). I know that if I just accommodate my family by using Fe, I have way fewer fights with them - to me, Fe at that point is just a tool to help me communicate my pov in a non-offensive (to them) way since Fi sets them off.

My main motivation in life is to bridge all communication gaps as they are the root of most misunderstandings and suffering between people and hell, even between people and other species. I enjoy seeing someone else's pov, seeing how it makes sense to them and why it is beneficial to them in life. That's all.
    Being interested in someone else's points and having the ablity to not only understand them, but use these opinions to act and behave around people, to fool them sounds Fe to me. Ne is interested in different points, but I don't see the reason why Ne would feel the need to somehow you use them as the tool for acting or fooling others.
    4w3-7w6-1w9 so/sx

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Being interested in someone else's points and having the ablity to not only understand them, but use these opinions to act and behave around people, to fool them sounds Fe to me. Ne is interested in different points, but I don't see the reason why Ne would feel the need to somehow you use them as the tool for acting or fooling others.
    Precisely.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Who is fooling others? Seriously, that kind of hurts.

Did you miss the part where I assimilate *only* the parts that I relate to, and find of interest to me into my povs? I use Ne to examine how other people think, so I can enrich my own way of thinking. Not to fool people or manipulate them - for that matter, that's not even what Fe is about. But, Im focused on understanding, not executing - don't have the energy or focus for that. And that's where I'm an amateur when it come to Fe. The parts of 'Fe' you've seen are values and methods Ive assimilated into my FiTe.

Anycase, I've kind of lost interest in defending or explaining how I work. Either you can accept what I'm saying, whether or not you can understand it, or you can't.

Good luck with your research into mbti though.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

garbage

Yeah, I only got ENTJ just *once*. Some newb who ran into me when I was having a...atypically impatient and pissed off day. Don't think Id ever be able to be mistaken for an NT for real though.

I remember you going through all those types, yeah...you're not an easy one to type, for sure.
    I'm 90% sure of my own now, but I choose not to list it. Some aim to understand others' point of view, using typology as a tool or method to do so. Others? Vice versa. The completely ass-backwards way.

ENFPs are said to be 'sponges of knowledge' and to take on the notion that 'you have your point of view, I have mine, and that's quite alright.' They soak all of that stuff in. They learn from others and tack the good bits onto their personal moral framework. What better way to learn from others than to, to some extent, take on their point of view, to get into their heads, to empathize.. ?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

They're not masks.
    Are you really denying that you have said you use an Fe mask?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Who is fooling others? Seriously, that kind of hurts.

Did you miss the part where I assimilate *only* the parts that I relate to, and find of interest to me into my povs? I use Ne to examine how other people think, so I can enrich my own way of thinking. Not to fool people or manipulate them - for that matter, that's not even what Fe is about. But, Im focused on understanding, not executing - don't have the energy or focus for that. And that's where I'm an amateur when it come to Fe. The parts of 'Fe' you've seen are values and methods Ive assimilated into my FiTe.
    Oh I thought, when I typed you Fe, you said it's flattering that you can fool people like this...So based on that I thought you like it... But being flattered by the ablity fooling others, doesn't mean that you like to fool them...okay... I will try to understand this, give me some time.
    4w3-7w6-1w9 so/sx