User Tag List

First 394444484492493494495496504544594 Last

Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 7139

Actually @Amargith I kind of thought you're some Fe type when I had a conversation with you on vent, I am just not sure if Fe lead. You don't seem like introvert though.

If you want words to live your life by
    Walk the graves, walk the graves
    It's written on the headstones
    Time waits for no one
    Our legacy won't be wasted on me

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I'm not.
    Okay, you can keep thinking that and I'll keep thinking what I'm thinking. You could be INTJ, it's not impossible. But your argument in the last quote is following the logic that the way you type is always right, which I don't think is true for anyone squishie.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lol...dude, come on, I cannot hold a candle to an actual ENFJ. Too bad you never actually met @Domino, but just comparing me to @Glycerine should do the trick, tbh.
    That wouldn't work because you are wearing a mask.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    Actually @Amargith I kind of thought you're some Fe type when I had a conversation with you on vent, I am just not sure if Fe lead. You don't seem like introvert though.
    I've had to work painstakingly hard to get at least some insights and usage of Fe over the years - it does not come naturally to me, believe me. And you've seen me on nights that I blow off steam or when other extraverts are around. Funnily enough, a couple of years ago, I myself as well as others thought I was INFP. And I've had a steady amount of INFJ guessers as well, on top of ISFP along the way.

To me, it's actually quite flattering that I can fool people like this, I suppose. It's something I've very much worked towards as I very much notice where Fi leaves off and Fe picks up, as such. Same thing for Ni and Ne, for that matter.

For that matter, if you look at the results I get when I measure the strength (not preference) of my functions, I get Ne=Fi, Ni=Fe, Si=Te, Se, Ti. So I'm not surprised I occasionally get mistaken for an Fe-user
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    That wouldn't work because you are wearing a mask.
    Pot, kettle, dude

Just coz I don't feel like spilling my guts to you, does not mean I'm not myself on here. You're just not entitled to the whole picture, unless I feel like giving it to you.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Socionics
    ILI

I've had to work painstakingly hard to get at least some insights and usage of Fe over the years - it does not come naturally to me, believe me. And you've seen me on nights that I blow off steam or when other extraverts are around. Funnily enough, a couple of years ago, I myself as well as others thought I was INFP. And I've had a steady amount of INFJ guessers as well, on top of ISFP along the way.

To me, it's actually quite flattering that I can fool people like this, I suppose. It's something I've very much worked towards as I very much notice where Fi leaves off and Fe picks up, as such. Same thing for Ni and Ne, for that matter.

For that matter, if you look at the results I get when I measure the strength (not preference) of my functions, I get Ne=Fi, Ni=Fe, Si=Te, Se, Ti. So I'm not surprised I occasionally get mistaken for an Fe-user
    That sounds like Fe super-ego or super-id (undervalued, shadow process) to me. If it were in the Ego block, it would have come naturally to you.

What motivates you to put on these masks?

If you want words to live your life by
    Walk the graves, walk the graves
    It's written on the headstones
    Time waits for no one
    Our legacy won't be wasted on me

garbage

Ok, it's official, I've been typed - repeatedly - all NF types, by now.
    I'm missing INFP from my personal collection

I do, however, have all of the NT types under my belt.

Socionics
    ILI

Pot, kettle, dude

Just coz I don't feel like spilling my guts to you, does not mean I'm not myself on here. You're just not entitled to the whole picture, unless I feel like giving it to you.
    ^Fi valued?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Pot, kettle, dude

It's funny that you say you have worked hard to understand Fe and that you "can wear an Fe mask", because It's now apparent to me that it's in fact the opposite. You seem to exude and have a natural affinity for Fe, and it is Fi that is your mask of choice.

It's no wonder you've been typed as every F in the book now, and culminating with your true type being revealed.