User Tag List

First 390440480488489490491492500540590 Last

Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 7026

No retypings for you, Chanaynay. You got it right.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Fair enough. I don't know that I'm ISFP for sure either. However, the people who have voted for ISFP have generally given me more specific and solid reasons for it than the ones who said INFP, who are more like "OMG you can't be anything else." I've had a couple of IxTJ typings too, but those never stuck with me either.

As far as 4w5 is concerned, that is the type I first tested as and it seemed okay at first from a behavioral perspective. The more I delved into the profile though ... I just don't identify with 4 motivations of shame and envy and disdain. Maybe I'm not reading them right. But I really don't think I'm a 4. In fact, I went with 9 because I think I'm supremely ordinary and feel like my hopes and fears and joys and sorrows are all incredibly universal ... to the extent that the boundaries between the self and what's out there are honestly too blurry for me to examine easily. It's always surprised me and made me feel a little uncomfortable when people say I'm special.
    I'm going to think about this because I know I'm one of those people that has said "no, dude...you just are. believe it." Which is extraordinarily not helpful. But to the bolded THAT's exactly what I would be looking for out of the mouth of a 4w5. Again, I will search for the words to better explain it.… but that's the thing! believe it. haha explanations.

And thank you, for this and your consideration and the gifts of your intuition.
    Make me cry...
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm going to think about this because I know I'm one of those people that has said "no, dude...you just are. believe it." Which is extraordinarily not helpful. But to the bolded THAT's exactly what I would be looking for out of the mouth of a 4w5. Again, I will search for the words to better explain it.… but that's the thing! believe it. haha explanations.

Make me cry...
    Looking forward to the explanation because I REALLY can't see what's 4ish about that, haha.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Starry
    werd
    I guess to an Sx second type, being Sx dom might look glamorous, exhilarating etc, but Sp dominance is a lot more useful and seems far less stressful (most of the Sp/Sx's I know seem far less stressed than the Sx doms and So doms I know)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

^ +1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Forgive me Stephano for taking so long to get back to you...
    That doesn't have to bother you. I'm really grateful for the help you have already given me.
    The way you described me seems pretty accurate. I'd find it great to be a composer, but I wouldn't say that I live to be one. I just don't know what to do with my life and composing is sth. fun to me.
    People tell me that I'm talented, but I'm not sure if I'm even capable of composing music to a movie, video game or sth related. I think I would be a good songwriter, though.
    But yeah, I guess you are right about me. I have looked up some quotes from Criss Angel, a claimed ENFP 4 and I can't really see myself in it. Can you at least spot a 4 fix in me? People keep telling me I'm both, 7 and 4.

Thx for giving me all this help! I wish there were more people like you on the internet and I hope I didn't waste too much of your time.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

In this way it is not unusual for e7s to dream of becoming a significant/respected/famous Composer for example... but when you strip away all the layers and arrive at the core... you discover that the attachment isn't to the image or significance... but rather to the interest or experience or unlimited possibilities.
    And then what?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

garbage

I'm game. *cracks knuckles*

I've had four threads and four different consensuses. I don't want to bother to post another thread. But I want to see if perception has changed again.

So, do this garbage a favor and type me. Bonus points if you haven't seen any of the types that I had listed or can let having seen them not bias you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    That doesn't have to bother you. I'm really grateful for the help you have already given me.
    The way you described me seems pretty accurate. I'd find it great to be a composer, but I wouldn't say that I live to be one. I just don't know what to do with my life and composing is sth. fun to me.
    People tell me that I'm talented, but I'm not sure if I'm even capable of composing music to a movie, video game or sth related. I think I would be a good songwriter, though.
    But yeah, I guess you are right about me. I have looked up some quotes from Criss Angel, a claimed ENFP 4 and I can't really see myself in it. Can you at least spot a 4 fix in me? People keep telling me I'm both, 7 and 4.

Thx for giving me all this help! I wish there were more people like you on the internet and I hope I didn't waste too much of your time.

I will continue to get to know you Stephano...but 4 would certainly make sense. Something inside of me is leaning towards 3 right now...but I will see what comes of that as it may dissipate. If you consider yourself to be more introverted and consumed with thoughts/thinking...than 4w5 would probably be where I'd put you.

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    I'm game. *cracks knuckles*

I've had four threads and four different consensuses. I don't want to bother to post another thread. But I want to see if perception has changed again.

So, do this garbage a favor and type me. Bonus points if you haven't seen any of the types that I had listed or can let having seen them not bias you.
    I feel it is stupid that I am disqualified from earning bonus points...merely because I've seen you typed as everything under the sun.

When you finally arrived at ENFJ though... I was totally doing the Hava Nagila at a small party I put together in honor of the occasion.

But why 3w4 as opposed to 3w2 I wonder? And why not so/sp? hmmm....
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I will continue to get to know you Stephano...but 4 would certainly make sense. Something inside of me is leaning towards 3 right now...but I will see what comes of that as it may dissipate. If you consider yourself to be more introverted and consumed with thoughts/thinking...than 4w5 would probably be where I'd put you.
    Hello again
    Yes, I am actually more introverted than the average ENFP and it's not a phase. When children in kindergarten came to me and asked, if I wanted to play with them, I told them that I would rather like to play alone. I'm also easily bored at social events, if I'm not drunk or do not have an interesting person to talk about things I like. When I'm around really good friends it's always fun, but otherwise it's just boring as hell. I'm normally completely fine with staying in at weekends.
    I'm witty and charming if I'm in the mood and feel confident. But most of the time long conversations annoy me, if the topic isn't something I'm really interested in.

While this sounds like an introvert, I am yet an extravert. If I am completely alone for a weekend or so, with no human contact, I feel like shit. I need people and I get energized by them. I'm also a heavy Ne user with well developed Te which could explain some of my 7 traits. I'm scattered, unstructered, good at improvising and I come up with ideas easily. Usually people tell me I'm both, 7 and 4, when I show them the descriptions, but I only agree partially with them.
    The next thing is that my instinctual variant is likely So. This should actually make me more extraverted.

It's really strange and I feel I must be sth. different than the other ENFP 7s I know. A friend of mine is really easy to type once you get to know him better. He sometimes comes across as an ESFP, but it was easy to figure out that he is an ENFP, when he talked about himself and his interests. Actually we're very similar in many ways but he's way more hedonistic and risky. We share the same critic of society though.

I don't know if that sounds like 7 or not, but I want to recieve your help for sure in future.
    And may someone in a hypothetical heaven bless your religious ex-co-worker. I think I would have thought WTF too in that situation.

See you!
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist