• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Why?

(Tis I.)
Oh, I can't explain it. It was just an impression. My sister's an INFP, so I guess the eyes reminded me of her.
But you're an INTP.
So then I was wrong after all.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not necessarily. I'm definitely an NT woman, and I actually enjoy playing around a bit with makeup. I usually wear it unless I'm going to the gym or something. I think everyone expects NT women to look like Janeane Garafalo.

re: the hanging out in packs thing, I don't really have any ESFJ friends, but my NFJ and NFP friends like makeup, too, and they wouldn't fit your template, either. If you want to know what someone's like, you'll just have to talk to them.

Definitley agreeing!

I rarely go into public (with exception to the gym and laundry mat) without makeup on. I have an ESFJ friend who doesn't wear makeup at all, and another who I've never seen without her's perfectly done.

I don't think that type necissarily dictates makeup preferences :)

* aside- awesome eye set and proof Jen!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Oh, I can't explain it. It was just an impression. My sister's an INFP, so I guess the eyes reminded me of her.
But you're an INTP.
So then I was wrong after all.
No chance on God's Green Earth.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Reasons, Jack Flak. You must have reasons for me to consider your opinion.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. You're INFP

He's saying you're nuts. But not in that "I'm a mad scientist, making a robot out of peanut butter jars to take over the world" kind of way, but more in the "I'm a fairy and I'm going to ride the magic purple dragon to the magic candy castle" kind of way.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
He's saying you're nuts. But not in that "I'm a mad scientist, making a robot out of peanut butter jars to take over the world" kind of way, but more in the "I'm a fairy and I'm going to ride the magic purple dragon to the magic candy castle" kind of way.

ok I am defiently INFP according to Jeffster, I just related to the second scenerio.

I'm a sterotype. clearly

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ok I am defiently INFP according to Jeffster, I just related to the second scenerio.

I'm a sterotype. clearly

ok, but i related to the first....and yet im ENFP... how do you explain that one??? :devil:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
The thing about how it seems like Ns would dress... they wouldn't look like they had any clique alignment, like very preppy or very goth or anything, but I'm guessing that they might continue to wear clothes that were out of style a few years ago because they still had them and they hadn't worn out, wearing minimal accessories, clothes sort of matching but not quite, keeping typical choices to things that would match anything (no strange-colored pants that only go with specific things, etc)...

Not quite so bad as the 'no matching socks' phenomenon, but similar, just more subtle.

that pretty much applies to me. if i was rich i may use my money to get all fashioned up as a hobby, but since i don't, i save my money for other uses. i just wear the same few shirts, jackets and jeans over and over again. i want people to like me, but what i wear doesn't define me, so why should i go nuts about it?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know I'm actually not an ABCD. I'm mystyped. I'm really a WXYZ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are right, but:

I would go in my lady choices with whatever :D

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I was going to make another type-me thread, and then I remembered that I don't know anything about myself...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was going to make another type-me thread, and then I remembered that I don't know anything about myself...

You should just participate in mine instead! :cool:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Does anyone believe my transition to an ENTP is more appropriate than my earlier INTJ label?

Is there a better type you might assign to me?