User Tag List

First 384434474482483484485486494534584 Last

Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 7141

  1. #4831
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    @Amargith
    Hey there, I'm an ENFP 4w5 as well. It took me a long time to find it out but now I'm really sure about that.
    I can very much to relate to that stuff you wrote, I also don't like to socialize IRL, although I need people. I get easily depressed when I'm completely alone and so I'm caught up in a contradictionary role.I still have to learn to handle that.
    When I'm around close friends I usually play off the 7w6 and hide away my deepness, because I feel nobody would understand me. I often don't even understand myself and that's why I'm into typology - looking for my identity and wanting to find out what makes me so different from other people.
    This article helped me a lot with my enneatype: http://theenneagram.blogspot.co.at/2...entifying.html
    I dunno Steph, you seem a little more ESFP than ENFP, especially the avatar.

    It's true, many ENFPs are involved in causes like you are, ie fair trade, boycotts on food companies, starving children, anti-war, but that's just Fi. I'm terrible at this, but I really don't know if you're ENFP. Could be a mistyped ISFP, but I could be wrong. Let me know your counterargument tho

  2. #4832
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    I dunno Steph, you seem a little more ESFP than ENFP, especially the avatar.

    It's true, many ENFPs are involved in causes like you are, ie fair trade, boycotts on food companies, starving children, anti-war, but that's just Fi. I'm terrible at this, but I really don't know if you're ENFP. Could be a mistyped ISFP, but I could be wrong. Let me know your counterargument tho
    Thx for your input. But I'm really, really sure that I don't use Se. The functions tests I have made always got me Se as my least used function and Ne + Fi as my most used ones. I try not to rely too much on tests, but for me there has never been the question about N or S. It was clear to me from the first moment on. I only had to struggle with E and F a lot. I went from INFP to INTP, then from ENTP to ENFP. Now I'm pretty sure about it.
    But I appreciate your comment though.

    Btw, my avatar is the swedish singer Lykke Li who is a selftyped INFJ and a 4.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  3. #4833
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Thx for your input. But I'm really, really sure that I don't use Se. The functions tests I have made always got me Se as my least used function and Ne + Fi as my most used ones. I try not to rely too much on tests, but for me there has never been the question about N or S. It was clear to me from the first moment on. I only had to struggle with E and F a lot. I went from INFP to INTP, then from ENTP to ENFP. Now I'm pretty sure about it.
    But I appreciate your comment though.

    Btw, my avatar is the swedish singer Lykke Li who is a selftyped INFJ and a 4.
    Why do you have 4w5 - 7w6 - 5w4 - 9w1 in your sig? Lol.

  4. #4834
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why do you have 4w5 - 7w6 - 5w4 - 9w1 in your sig? Lol.
    These are the types I relate most to. My tritype is 479 but 5 fits me slightly better than 9.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  5. #4835
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    5 fits me slightly better than 9.
    They're not even the same type of fix, though.

  6. #4836
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    They're not even the same type of fix, though.
    Yes, I know. Out of the 3 headtypes I relate to 7 the most, but I really have some 5 traits as well. Maybe it's just because of my wing.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

  7. #4837
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Maybe it's just because of my wing.
    Gee, really?

  8. #4838
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Gee, really?
    I don't understand what your angle is, here. You seem pretty derisive.

  9. #4839
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    I don't understand what your angle is, here. You seem pretty derisive.
    I guess it did seem derisive. Sorry, @Stephano, it was unintentional.

  10. #4840
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Gee, really?
    I <3 you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Yes, I know. Out of the 3 headtypes I relate to 7 the most, but I really have some 5 traits as well. Maybe it's just because of my wing.
    Stephano, I admit I am one of those individuals that doesn't see 4w5 as making a whole lot of sense for an actual ExFP...even an especially introverted one. But even if I did... I personally wouldn't type you as 4w5.

    Many 7w6 ENFPs connect with e5 early on in life... <-and when you combine that with a strong 4 fix... you've got yourself a mistyped ENFP 4w5.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6995
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 02:05 AM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 06:52 PM
  3. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO