User Tag List

First 384434474482483484485486494534584 Last

Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 7141

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    @Amargith
    Hey there, I'm an ENFP 4w5 as well. It took me a long time to find it out but now I'm really sure about that.
    I can very much to relate to that stuff you wrote, I also don't like to socialize IRL, although I need people. I get easily depressed when I'm completely alone and so I'm caught up in a contradictionary role.I still have to learn to handle that.
    When I'm around close friends I usually play off the 7w6 and hide away my deepness, because I feel nobody would understand me. I often don't even understand myself and that's why I'm into typology - looking for my identity and wanting to find out what makes me so different from other people.
    This article helped me a lot with my enneatype: http://theenneagram.blogspot.co.at/2...entifying.html
    I dunno Steph, you seem a little more ESFP than ENFP, especially the avatar.

It's true, many ENFPs are involved in causes like you are, ie fair trade, boycotts on food companies, starving children, anti-war, but that's just Fi. I'm terrible at this, but I really don't know if you're ENFP. Could be a mistyped ISFP, but I could be wrong. Let me know your counterargument tho

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    I dunno Steph, you seem a little more ESFP than ENFP, especially the avatar.

It's true, many ENFPs are involved in causes like you are, ie fair trade, boycotts on food companies, starving children, anti-war, but that's just Fi. I'm terrible at this, but I really don't know if you're ENFP. Could be a mistyped ISFP, but I could be wrong. Let me know your counterargument tho
    Thx for your input. But I'm really, really sure that I don't use Se. The functions tests I have made always got me Se as my least used function and Ne + Fi as my most used ones. I try not to rely too much on tests, but for me there has never been the question about N or S. It was clear to me from the first moment on. I only had to struggle with E and F a lot. I went from INFP to INTP, then from ENTP to ENFP. Now I'm pretty sure about it.
    But I appreciate your comment though.

Btw, my avatar is the swedish singer Lykke Li who is a selftyped INFJ and a 4.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Thx for your input. But I'm really, really sure that I don't use Se. The functions tests I have made always got me Se as my least used function and Ne + Fi as my most used ones. I try not to rely too much on tests, but for me there has never been the question about N or S. It was clear to me from the first moment on. I only had to struggle with E and F a lot. I went from INFP to INTP, then from ENTP to ENFP. Now I'm pretty sure about it.
    But I appreciate your comment though.

Btw, my avatar is the swedish singer Lykke Li who is a selftyped INFJ and a 4.
    Why do you have 4w5 - 7w6 - 5w4 - 9w1 in your sig? Lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why do you have 4w5 - 7w6 - 5w4 - 9w1 in your sig? Lol.
    These are the types I relate most to. My tritype is 479 but 5 fits me slightly better than 9.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

5 fits me slightly better than 9.
    They're not even the same type of fix, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

They're not even the same type of fix, though.
    Yes, I know. Out of the 3 headtypes I relate to 7 the most, but I really have some 5 traits as well. Maybe it's just because of my wing.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Maybe it's just because of my wing.
    Gee, really?

garbage

Gee, really?
    I don't understand what your angle is, here. You seem pretty derisive.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    I don't understand what your angle is, here. You seem pretty derisive.
    I guess it did seem derisive. Sorry, @Stephano, it was unintentional.

Gee, really?
    I <3 you.

Yes, I know. Out of the 3 headtypes I relate to 7 the most, but I really have some 5 traits as well. Maybe it's just because of my wing.
    Stephano, I admit I am one of those individuals that doesn't see 4w5 as making a whole lot of sense for an actual ExFP...even an especially introverted one. But even if I did... I personally wouldn't type you as 4w5.

Many 7w6 ENFPs connect with e5 early on in life... <-and when you combine that with a strong 4 fix... you've got yourself a mistyped ENFP 4w5.