Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    You see So/Sp as Fe ish? The NFJs I know tend to dig deep and get to know person. Infact the only types that have attempted to read me before I do by digging deep are have always been NFJs and one ISFJ Sx/So. Most people get stopped in their tracks because I turn the tables on them. Anyway that definitely has an Sx touch to it and So/Sps if anything don't dig deep nor do they allow people to dig deep.

^ that was what I was going to end my post with; but then I realized your statement about So/Sps being warm but regulated and formalish has an undeniable Fe touch to it.

So ending my post I must confess your statement seems more accurate than mine, the NFJs I knew could have been Sx doms or aux, I am slightly disappointed with myself for not being able to convince you to post a pic and I secretly laughed at you if you assuming really believed that I was trying to make you post a pic to help others type you .
    Riva, only you!

Definitely on the bolded. I have a close so/sp friend and "close" is sort of a funny word. I often know more about what's going on in my less-close friends' lives than in hers, lol. I'm always the one pushing to know more.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I disagree. I've seen many older INxx & IxFP who are not making a ton of money, but they are doing things they love & are happy. Most do work vaguely related to their interests & strengths. If money is less important, this is actually EASIER to do. If you didn't find a romantic partner young due to WEIRDO, then you're also not bogged down with family responsibilities that may lead you to take the steady janitor job.

I've yet to meet one older INFP I'd call a "loser" in any sense of the word; most are super cool, doing their own thing with integrity. I also don't know one who is rich and successful in business, but those people are often miserable anyways.
    Yes, I agree. I wasn't saying my siblings (and myself) are losers. The priorities are just different than those of other people. We all have other things going for us. I think it can take awhile for INXX and IXFPs to come into their own a lot of the time. I think the twenties and early thirties can be particularly difficult because there are so many long term relationship/family/career expectations at that time and I think if these personality types have either of these things, it's typically one or the other, not both. But I think once you get past that point, you can become more comfortable with your situation and feel freer than most people to do what truly matters to you.

@Standuble, I agree that Henry Darger's life seems primarily unhappy. However, I think he was in a better place when creating, and there's something to be said for that. It's more than many unhappy, lonely people do. As far as his type goes, I could see sp 5 INFP, just because INXJs strike me as more concise in their writing. It's very much in the INFP nature to ramble and never complete and have two endings. I could also see him likely in a Fi-Si loop, with the inferior Te really coming in when he compiled pages of weather logs, etc.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You see So/Sp as Fe ish?

The NFJs I know tend to dig deep and get to know people at a deeper level. Infact most of the time the types that have attempted to read me before I do by digging deep have always been NFJs and one ISFJ Sx/So. Anyway digging deep definitely has an Sx touch to it and So/Sps if anything don't dig deep nor do they allow people to dig deep into them.

^ that was what I was going to end my post with; but then I realized your statement about So/Sps being warm but regulated and formalish has an undeniable Fe touch to it.

So ending my post I must confess your statement seems more accurate than mine, the NFJs I knew could have been Sx doms or aux, I am slightly disappointed with myself for not being able to convince you to post a pic and I secretly laughed at you assuming you really believed that I was trying to make you post a pic to help others type you .
    I am so/sp NFP and I dig deep and I enjoy it. I enjoy to dig into people's motives behind their behavior to understand them. And not only people, but I dig deep and anlyze almost everything around me... What made you think so/sp don't dig deep?
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-9w8 so/sx
    EII-Ne

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I am so/sp NFP and I dig deep and I enjoy it. I enjoy to dig into people's motives behind their behavior to understand them. And not only people, but I dig deep and anlyze almost everything around me... What made you think so/sp don't dig deep?
    Getting personal would be a better word. Digging deep and in the process get dug deep is a part of getting personal. So/sp (and probably sp/so) don't stereotypically and by my experience get personal with people. I could imagine feeling types getting personal to a certain extent. Maybe you should reconsider your variant? We could confirm this by asking another f typed so/sp member. @Southern Kross

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Getting personal would be a better word. Digging deep and in the process get dug deep is a part of getting personal. So/sp (and probably sp/so) don't stereotypically and by my experience get personal with people. I could imagine feeling types getting personal to a certain extent. Maybe you should reconsider your variant? We could confirm this by asking another f typed so/sp member. Southern Kross
    Yeah, I would say I "dig deep" but I'm not inclined to get very personal (openly). I probably seem less aware than I am about people - I've got them figured out but I do it from a safe distance. You wouldn't notice that I'm puzzling over you, because I'm not asking deep and probing questions, nor do I usually show signs of familiarity or intimacy. There's no signs that excavation is going on - instead, I'm quietly tunnelling underneath from the other side of the hill.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Getting personal would be a better word. Digging deep and in the process get dug deep is a part of getting personal. So/sp (and probably sp/so) don't stereotypically and by my experience get personal with people. I could imagine feeling types getting personal to a certain extent. Maybe you should reconsider your variant? We could confirm this by asking another f typed so/sp member. @Southern Kross
    I can relate to what you and Southern Kross said...I also don't get so much personal with people and don't show affection. I like to do my analyzations from some distance.
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-9w8 so/sx
    EII-Ne

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Ginkgo
    bringing up the gut fix again would be beating a dead horse, but Sexual 4? sorry man, I can't see it. Sexual 4s are feisty, aggressive and come off a bit like 8w7s.

Sexual 4 according to Maitri
    Sexual 4: Competition/ Hate
    Sexual Fours compete with others of their own sex in their attempt to find love. Their competitiveness is based n a sense that love is scarce and so it needs to be fought for. They try to convince their rivals and the object of their affection that they are better than the competition, and their wish to "disappear" their challengers is a form of hatred. The choice of object of desire is determined by how many other people want that person, so that, too, arises out of competition. Sexual Fours are not only competitive in the relationship arena - competition is their dominant behavioral characteristic - but it is there that it is most pronounced. The passion of envy manifests here as wanting someone another has or desires and in their underlying hatred of their rivals.
    Sexual 4 according to Naranjo
    Sexual: Competition (Hate). Competitive anger ("I want that, too!"). Where the Social Four makes
    comparisons and feels "little," the Sexual Four experiences envy in the sense of denying their inferiority
    ("I should have it. It's unfair that I don't!") An arrogant position, a covering up a little bit like the Two
    covering up their Four connection; e.g., Baudelaire's mother remarried when he was eight years old and
    he made such a fuss about being replaced by a stepfather that he ended up being put out on the streets.
    His position was always demanding and arrogant. He transformed the feeling of misunderstood genius
    into art in his poetry. Angry envy. The word "envy" in Latin has to do with vision, with seeing, with the
    "evil eye," wanting something bad to happen to the enemy. "Borderline 3 Personality" describes the
    sense of what we'd call a Sexual Four. Very intensely desiring. You want something so much you push
    until you are rejected. You have so much desire to be accepted you act invasively. The fantasy that you
    would be rejected leads to the very behavior that gets you rejected.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Ginkgo
    bringing up the gut fix again would be beating a dead horse, but Sexual 4? sorry man, I can't see it. Sexual 4s are feisty, aggressive and come off a bit like 8w7s.

Sexual 4 according to Maitri

Sexual 4 according to Naranjo
    I'll take that as a compliment and a sign that my strategies (in part) work.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment and a sign that my strategies (in part) work.
    Attract to detract my strategising friend! *High fives with mr mime hands"

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Attract to detract my strategising friend! *High fives with mr mime hands"
    NO