User Tag List

First 375425465473474475476477485525575 Last

Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 7100

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I do not think Salomé is an INTP

She is one of the few people on the board with whom I would consciously avoid an argumentative confrontation, because such a confrontation will at best result in a Pyrrhic victory. An INTP will usually contain an argument to an intellectual level, however, in her case, intellectual debate is merely a starting point, and all stops will be pulled until the other party either concedes, withdraws, or goes down with her in a blaze of fire. Her zealotry very likely originates from a personal slight, but unlike with Feelers, the escalation of confrontations is very methodical.

The only people I've seen use this style of fighting are NTJs hellbent on revenge. So I'm casting my vote for either INTJ or ENTJ.
    However sweet Sal reeks Ti, has no apparent Fi and has a Fe touch to her rants.

A lot of her behaviour could be explained if she is a counterphobic 6 but -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Nah I think she's intp. Just likely very sx

I might be inclined from a distance to think 6w5 instead of 5w4 but I'm kinda thinking she knows herself well enough to know what it is.
    This ^

Also though her aggression has an e6 touch to it her personality is very much e5. Then again it could be her INTPness that is giving me that image.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    From what I've seen, she's very confrontational like a counterphobic 6w5 but that's the only symptom I see. But confrontational behavior doesn't really seem backed by suspicion of others, fear of being abandoned, etc so she could probably have a strong 8 influence?

I haven't seen any reason to question INTP other than that compared to most INTPs she's a lot more belligerent, but she could just be an atypical INTP so I dunno.
    more than one comment talking about someone is kinda much for me but...i like her...just meant i thought she was a passionate sx.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    more than one comment talking about someone is kinda much for me but...i like her...just meant i thought she was a passionate sx.
    That's basically what I think too.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by palm View Post
    i think rw ( @RaptorWizard ) is some kind of INJ.
    Hmm, yes, I remember the discussion we had on Ventrilo included this topic. Anyway, I'll outline my personal information in relation to type descriptions for you.

http://personalitycafe.com/infj-arti...ers-infjs.html

Conversations with Foreseer Developers (INFJs)

^ Well, I guess the basic theme of that article is how he/she puts a big focus on people, unlocking their potential and connecting with them. He/she also seems to have a big philosophical focus, finding higher meanings and such. Yes, I am kind of odd, but I don't need understanding so much as I need acceptence. Having a basic foundation for things also seems to be good for building up. But I'm really not very adept with my people skills, nor do I put as much focus there. The INFJ here seems to thrive in the personal contexts.

http://personalitycafe.com/intj-arti...ors-intjs.html

Conversations with Conceptualizer Directors (INTJs)

^ And with the INTJ in that article, he/she seems to have very high mental focus and a drive to understand world systems. He/she claims to be ahead of the time, having revolutionary views and such. The INTJ here also has a good method of investigating and asking questions, seeing where the contingencies could go. And then there's the high openness to expanding overall worldviews, seeing things from all of the dimensions, and exploring the full spectrum of being.

On the whole, if you think I'm INJ, INTJ would seem to fit much better than INFJ. Of course, other people will think differently as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I think sx-doms keep getting typed as counter-phobic 6s by people who don't get it.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

I think some of us So-dom introverts are tossed onto the extrovert pile hastily. This might also apply to Sp-dom extroverts?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    That's basically what I think too.
    Interestingly enough I could see you as ESFP over ENFP.

You seem to have an appreciation for more current, or rather modern, colour, style and tastes, which puts me in mind of popular culture. ENFP's aren't really stylish in a here and now way, which you come across as.

But this is all in the realm of vibe, which is as substantial as thought to the cognitively dead, so therefore it is perfect for MBTI.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

You seem to have an appreciation for more current, or rather modern, colour, style and tastes, which puts me in mind of popular culture. ENFP's aren't really stylish in a here and now way, which you come across as.

But this is all in the realm of vibe, which is as substantial as thought to the cognitively dead, so therefore it is perfect for MBTI.
    I agree with you! I also see more Se, than Ne
    Rock'n'roll heart, rock'n'roll soul

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I think sx-doms keep getting typed as counter-phobic 6s by people who don't get it.
    there is some truth to this
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

So if my preferences are mainstream that makes me S over N? Perfect. Guess I'm ESFP then.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I agree with you! I also see more Se, than Ne
    Okay. Where is it?

(subconsciously thinks this is a 4 trying to distance other people away from herself so she feels more special but it's probably not)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)