User Tag List

First 374424464472473474475476484524574 Last

Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 7139

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Over the past several weeks I have been reading this thread and the only word I can use to describe is: infamous. The first part was a shit load of fun: you had Jack Flak's rampages and the epic SolitaryWalker story arc - without warning SW dropped a nuke and created several hundred posts in response. It happened on page 45 - the event was just like Operation Barbarossa. It came from nowhere, was devastating and enormous and left a shit ton of carnage which took a long time to clear up and ended up leaving countless dead. Unfortunately just like the WW2 it jumped the shark after that point and since then it has been several hundred pages of petty squabbles and mud throwing with the sound bite of a generation being "Lark is a Si-dom".

Where is the passion? Where has the sheer audacity and unempathetic delivery evaporated to? In the words of Cicero himself: "Oh the times! Oh the customs!" Can we have some more first class quality drama over here please?
    Let's be honest MBTI comes in swings and roundabouts.

Although it depends on the person, my interest in it tends to wane like day old milk in a hot greenhouse....until the milkman/woman/toadfishpig comes. I suppose I could swan around pretending to be an INTJ or something for a week, but everyone would know that because it was me doing it:

A) It shouldn't be taken the least bit serious....

&

B) Nobody would care or be interested in my type, since by now I and I suspect everyone else, is exhausted by my constant switcharooing and lack of self identity/ability to accurately introspect in revelation of a self.

Still....for drama's sake.
    @Zarathustra is an ENTP who idealises INTJ characteristics in an exaggerated manner.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

Still....for drama's sake.
    Zarathustra is an ENTP who idealises INTJ characteristics in an exaggerated manner.
    Interesting perspective.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Over the past several weeks I have been reading this thread and the only word I can use to describe is: infamous. The first part was a shit load of fun: you had Jack Flak's rampages and the epic SolitaryWalker story arc - without warning SW dropped a nuke and created several hundred posts in response. It happened on page 45 - the event was just like Operation Barbarossa. It came from nowhere, was devastating and enormous and left a shit ton of carnage which took a long time to clear up and ended up leaving countless dead. Unfortunately just like the WW2 it jumped the shark after that point and since then it has been several hundred pages of petty squabbles and mud throwing with the sound bite of a generation being "Lark is a Si-dom".

Where is the passion? Where has the sheer audacity and unempathetic delivery evaporated to? In the words of Cicero himself: "Oh the times! Oh the customs!" Can we have some more first class quality drama over here please?
    This post made me think "sx/so."
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ

I do not think Salomé is an INTP

She is one of the few people on the board with whom I would consciously avoid an argumentative confrontation, because such a confrontation will at best result in a Pyrrhic victory. An INTP will usually contain an argument to an intellectual level, however, in her case, intellectual debate is merely a starting point, and all stops will be pulled until the other party either concedes, withdraws, or goes down with her in a blaze of fire. Her zealotry very likely originates from a personal slight, but unlike with Feelers, the escalation of confrontations is very methodical.

The only people I've seen use this style of fighting are NTJs hellbent on revenge. So I'm casting my vote for either INTJ or ENTJ.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Nah I think she's intp. Just likely very sx

I might be inclined from a distance to think 6w5 instead of 5w4 but I'm kinda thinking she knows herself well enough to know what it is.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I do not think Salomé is an INTP

She is one of the few people on the board with whom I would consciously avoid an argumentative confrontation, because such a confrontation will at best result in a Pyrrhic victory. An INTP will usually contain an argument to an intellectual level, however, in her case, intellectual debate is merely a starting point, and all stops will be pulled until the other party either concedes, withdraws, or goes down with her in a blaze of fire. Her zealotry very likely originates from a personal slight, but unlike with Feelers, the escalation of confrontations is very methodical.

The only people I've seen use this style of fighting are NTJs hellbent on revenge. So I'm casting my vote for either INTJ or ENTJ.
    I've observed that some INTPs can be extremely open-minded people, and others who are too sure of their logic can have some superficial perspectives.

Just make an educated guess as to which end of the spectrum I think she might be closer too...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

i think rw ( @RaptorWizard ) is some kind of INJ.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by palm View Post
    i think rw ( @RaptorWizard ) is some kind of INJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    So I'm casting my vote for either INTJ or ENTJ.
    This isn't April 1st, Edgar.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Nah I think she's intp. Just likely very sx

I might be inclined from a distance to think 6w5 instead of 5w4 but I'm kinda thinking she knows herself well enough to know what it is.
    From what I've seen, she's very confrontational like a counterphobic 6w5 but that's the only symptom I see. But confrontational behavior doesn't really seem backed by suspicion of others, fear of being abandoned, etc so she could probably have a strong 8 influence?

I haven't seen any reason to question INTP other than that compared to most INTPs she's a lot more belligerent, but she could just be an atypical INTP so I dunno.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so