User Tag List

First 372422462470471472473474482522572 Last

Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 7100

  1. #4711
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I must submit to their greater wisdom and admit that I'am an INTP 5w6 so/sp!
    What if another greater wisdom says that you are an ENFP?


  2. #4712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    What if another greater wisdom says that you are an ENFP?

    Where is the wisdom tester? I want to test my wisdom versus the supposed greater wisdomers.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  3. #4713
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    What if another greater wisdom says that you are an ENFP?

    Ah yes, you have mod powers, which essentially makes you a god, and that I must bow down before your superior wisdom!

  4. #4714
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    I was going to post this on another thread, but it's more on topic here. @DJ Arendee
    you probably have me blocked and can't see my post, but, in addition to 6w7, I could you being a severely disintegrated 7. while some of your defensiveness stems from insecurity, just as much stems from a narcissistic reaction of "how dare you insult me!" on the other hand, a 6 would more likely respond either rebelliously or in a "no! that's not true!" sort of way. you strike me as more genuinely conceited like an Id type rather than self critical like a superego type.
    many would use this as a case for 3, but you lack the polish and image manipulation prowess of a 3.

    however, I still lean 6 because
    - you come across as more reactive rather than positive outlook
    - I see more evidence for a line to 3 (albeit not core) than a line to 1.
    - you tend to view much more as a big deal than a 7
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #4715
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Must be gut-second then, because I can't relate to his seemingly maverick-esque approach to life. On the other hand, I can (vaguely) see myself in a lot of the things The Great One and Zarthustra post, despite their counter-phobic approaches.

  6. #4716
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I was going to post this on another thread, but it's more on topic here. @DJ Arendee
    you probably have me blocked and can't see my post, but, in addition to 6w7, I could you being a severely disintegrated 7. while some of your defensiveness stems from insecurity, just as much stems from a narcissistic reaction of "how dare you insult me!" on the other hand, a 6 would more likely respond either rebelliously or in a "no! that's not true!" sort of way. you strike me as more genuinely conceited like an Id type rather than self critical like a superego type.
    many would use this as a case for 3, but you lack the polish and image manipulation prowess of a 3.

    however, I still lean 6 because
    - you come across as more reactive rather than positive outlook
    - I see more evidence for a line to 3 (albeit not core) than a line to 1.
    - you tend to view much more as a big deal than a 7
    I would buy this as well, but that little <expletive> probably has me blocked as well.

  7. #4717
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Must be gut-second then, because I can't relate to his seemingly maverick-esque approach to life. On the other hand, I can (vaguely) see myself in a lot of the things The Great One and Zarthustra post, despite their counter-phobic approaches.
    I feel like relating to people is more correlation than it is causation when it comes to typing. Just saying since whenever you reconsider your own type, you tend to project it onto celebrities who you relate to.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  8. #4718
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I feel like relating to people is more correlation than it is causation when it comes to typing. Just saying since whenever you reconsider your own type, you tend to project it onto celebrities who you relate to.
    It's more of a matter of realizing that having ideas and taking interest in theoretical/quirky subjects =/= Intuitive. Celebrities are typed as intuitives simply for reading books, making comparisons, having basic emotional intelligence, or being generally likable, as if all Sensors are IQ-60s.

    SiNe vs SeNi is the divide that's relevant, not 'N' vs 'S'.

  9. #4719
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    It's more of a matter of realizing that having ideas and taking interest in theoretical/quirky subjects =/= Intuitive. Celebrities are typed as intuitives simply for reading books, making comparisons, having basic emotional intelligence, or being generally likable, as if all Sensors are IQ-60s.

    SiNe vs SeNi is the divide that's relevant, not 'N' vs 'S'.
    I don't understand how that's relevant to what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is regardless of whether you relate to someone or not, it doesn't affect your type is or what that person's type is. For example, I find myself relating a lot to Reese Witherspoon. Functionally, we're complete opposites (ENFJ vs ENFP). But then again I don't relate to Jack White despite the fact that we're both probably ENFP. And the only 7w6 I can say I actually relate to is Gwen Stefani.

    "Must be gut-second then, because I can't relate to his seemingly maverick-esque approach to life." - Just because you can't relate to a part of someone's life does not mean it's an indicator about their personality. Correlation, not causation. That was my point. I mean there are other ways to justify that he's gut-second, just not how much you relate to him.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  10. #4720
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    "Must be gut-second then, because I can't relate to his seemingly maverick-esque approach to life." - Just because you can't relate to a part of someone's life does not mean it's an indicator about their personality. Correlation, not causation. That was my point. I mean there are other ways to justify that he's gut-second, just not how much you relate to him.
    I suppose I can see not relating to part of a persons life, but what areas would you relate to? Say if this 'jack white' you speak of was an ENFP like yourself.

    How do you see that he is ENFP? Meaning what parts DO you associate with ENFP, functionally or otherwise? There must be similarities somewhere in a pattern based system right?
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :D
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shrug:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6898
    Last Post: Today, 07:52 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO