@RaptorWizard - ESFJ 3w2 8w7 6w5 So/Sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Pseudo
    INFJ 2w1 or 9w1 So/Sx
    I'm not saying this out of spite for our current conversation (I'm actually enjoying it), but you are like the antithesis of 5 and not possibly Fe inferior.
    Nope. Just a T with a sense of how unbridled self-interest will lead to the implosion of humanity.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Nope. Just a T with a sense of how unbridled self-interest will lead to the implosion of humanity.
    This is a good point. Why the freak do people correlate long-term strategies for the preservation of society to be a feeling thing? Lots of scientists operate this way, and no way in hell would the majority of them be feeling types!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Yes, such a thing is possible. I think a good rule of thumb is that INFJs are more idealistic and INTPs are more cynical (which I've seen in you). INFJs also have more of a "people" focus than the "impersonal" intp focus. You also seem more Si than Ni, and I have a theory that strongish Si in an INTP leads to being a 5w6.

@superunknown

I can see where the Te comes from....you're always sticking to the facts, but how did you get Si and not Se?
    This is not going to go the way you think....
    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

@Elfboy

those are also a list of bad tendencies in 5s / INTPs. MOst of them are very true of me...But that's not what I strive to be.

People and there emotions do tend to stress, exhaust, bore and frighten me. But The only I get the more i recognize that this is unhealthy behavior. Also you don't have to be comfortable around people to realize their worth and being "small" can make you very aware that you are not the center of the world and that there may be something higher than yourself. Even if contributing or interacting with it scares you.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Yes, such a thing is possible.

@superunknown

I can see where the Te comes from....you're always sticking to the facts, but how did you get Si and not Se?
    Well, whether we argue this by functions or not, just try to envision superunknown being an ENTJ (or ESFP if you flip it); it just doesn't click.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

@Elfboy

those are also a list of bad tendencies in 5s / INTPs. MOst of them are very true of me...But that's not what I strive to be.

People and there emotions do tend to stress, exhaust, bore and frighten me. But The only I get the more i recognize that this is unhealthy behavior. Also you don't have to be comfortable around people to realize their worth and being "small" can make you very aware that you are not the center of the world and that there may be something higher than yourself. Even if contributing or interacting with it scares you.
    i don't know if this is at all relevant but my bfs dad is an intp married to an esfj for forever and he reads very warm...i know you're with an enfj...i just think sometimes couples influence each other like that.

Enneagram
    9w8

@Pseudo for what it's worth, I think your statement smacks of genuine sense and the ability to see outside yourself, which is needful for one to be truly objective and in this case, you are being very objective and logical. So, I'm saying I support your statement and I think INTP is quite possibly a good fit for you.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, whether we argue this by functions or not, just try to envision superunknown being an ENTJ (or ESFP if you flip it); it just doesn't click.
    No, but ISTJ might.
    This is not going to go the way you think....
    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't know if this is at all relevant but my bfs dad is an intp married to an esfj for forever and he reads very warm...i know you're with an enfj...i just think sometimes couples influence each other like that.
    Yes. My best friend is also an ESFJ. They have both been instrumental in opening me up to relationships to human people. But still when I'm with them the divide is very apparent, especially with my ENFJ. He's got this crazy, wild devotion to humanity and fostering growth in people. I come at it much more from the perspective of a personal feeling that i am only one of billions, and will eventually die. To my mind it isn't rational to devote my life soley to my own desires/pleasure.