Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 7139

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Well, keep gorging on Keirsey's literature and good luck to you.
    I don't know where that comes from. Maybe I should start writing my book so I can some day join you on your ivory tower and understand things better.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

So I'm starting to wonder if @Sanjuro is a mistyped Sx dom. I see almost nothing sx about this person. Looking back at her posts she said this in a thread about limerance (deep connection with someone that happens almost instantly)....

Well, just to balance the load here, this hasn't really ever happened to me, at least romantically speaking. I'm apparently one of those "anti-sexual" sexuals, though.
    She said it in this thread...

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...merence-2.html

Then she said this....

It's mostly good, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Sp activities:

-Working
    -Going to college to further ones education for career purposes
    -Maintaining security
    -Maximizing comfort
    -Maintaining ones health
    ...what would you classify the bolded as? I think I maximize my comfort by staying out of the rain and cold, wrapped up in a blanket and eating chocolate cake, but I am eminently certain I am not sp-first. I'd go into more detail for those.

That, and not all sexuals have sex. Other than that, it's a fair summary of the instincts.
    So she basically said here that she's not that into sex either. I just see a lot of incongruities here and it makes me question as to whether this individual is truly an sx dom.

Oh by the way, she said that in this thread...

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...m-variant.html

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

So I'm starting to wonder if @Sanjuro is a mistyped Sx dom. I see almost nothing sx about this person. Looking back at her posts she said this in a thread about limerance (deep connection with someone that happens almost instantly)....

She said it in this thread...

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...merence-2.html

Then she said this....

So she basically said here that she's not that into sex either. I just see a lot of incongruities here and it makes me question as to whether this individual is truly an sx dom.

Oh by the way, she said that in this thread...

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...m-variant.html
    I typed as sx-last for a very long time because of this, till I figured out that "having sex" isn't what the sx-instinct is about. If you're thinking it is, sorry...but it's more about the "spark"--which doesn't have to be sexual at all. In fact, as you also know, some manifestations of instincts are the "anti" form of that instinct; my reasons for being this way I have already discussed with you.

If you have another recommendation, please let me know what it is.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Dunno about Sanjuro specifically, but I'm positive that my asexual friend is sp/sx. No, she's not sx-dom but with the importance you place on having sex for the sx instinct wouldn't that make her sp/so instead? I'm certain there are plenty of other ways for an sx type to get that connection, that intensity, that attraction, etc. Just putting that out there.

The response in the limerence thread, though, is questionable. I know that feeling all to well and so do the fellow sx-doms I know (as well as mostly everyone in that thread).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I typed as sx-last for a very long time because of this, till I figured out that "having sex" isn't what the sx-instinct is about. If you're thinking it is, sorry...but it's more about the "spark"--which doesn't have to be sexual at all. In fact, as you also know, some manifestations of instincts are the "anti" form of that instinct; my reasons for being this way I have already discussed with you.

If you have another recommendation, please let me know what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Dunno about Sanjuro specifically, but I'm positive that my asexual friend is sp/sx. No, she's not sx-dom but with the importance you place on having sex for the sx instinct wouldn't that make her sp/so instead? I'm certain there are plenty of other ways for an sx type to get that connection, that intensity, that attraction, etc. Just putting that out there.

The response in the limerence thread, though, is questionable. I know that feeling all to well and so do the fellow sx-doms I know (as well as mostly everyone in that thread).
    Now again, I know that some SX doms may not be that into sex (it's rare, but it exists). However, I'm just not feeling Sanjuro as an Sx dom who has never had a strong spark with anyone, or just instantly feels a strong sense of chemistry with anyone (friend or potential lover). This is so sexual last that it just plain hurts.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't feel like i'm any more into sex than non sx people.

i am into intense energy and connection and highly aware of it...i can feel the sexual energy from others constantly...actually i can't not feel it.

so...that's not really the same as me being into sex as it is just feeling that energy very strongly.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Now again, I know that some SX doms may not be that into sex (it's rare, but it exists). However, I'm just not feeling Sanjuro as an Sx dom who has never had a strong spark with anyone, or just instantly feels a strong sense of chemistry with anyone (friend or potential lover). This is so sexual last that it just plain hurts.
    What else about her seems sx-last? The limerence thing makes sense to me because it's basically an overwhelming desire for that intense, quick emotional connection with someone, I was just saying that the lack of a desire for sex doesn't entirely prove someone isn't sx. But I'm fer sure open to any other points both of you may have about it.

(Also it's not really relevant, but I'm sx/so and I've gone out into the rain with a tank and flip flops just because the warm clothes I had available I felt were ugly HAHA)

To quote something from a page @Elfboy linked me a while ago:

as a special mention due to recent discussions, warmside so/sp (strongside soc) borrows a pinch of sx-first energy from their sx/so shadow to keep sp influence in check in favor of a dominant soc. the result of this shadow access is a noticably warmer, more lively so/sp style, as the name suggests.
    Could this possibly be what you're thinking about @Sanjuro's case?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

What else about her seems sx-last? The limerence thing makes sense to me because it's basically an overwhelming desire for that intense, quick emotional connection with someone, I was just saying that the lack of a desire for sex doesn't entirely prove someone isn't sx. But I'm fer sure open to any other points both of you may have about it.

(Also it's not really relevant, but I'm sx/so and I've gone out into the rain with a tank and flip flops just because the warm clothes I had available I felt were ugly HAHA)

haha i will totally wear something impractical but cute over the reverse....i have gotten dressed to go the park and play tennis...decided on the way i hated it and stopped to buy something else...i've also gon home at lunch to change if i hate my outfit or stop buy and buy something else...i just can't feel like that all day if that makes sense haha

but...it's not like i'm high maintenance...i get dressed quickly etc...don't put a whole lot of effort etc but i have to feel comfortable in it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha i will totally wear something impractical but cute over the reverse....i have gotten dressed to go the park and play tennis...decided on the way i hated it and stopped to buy something else...i've also gon home at lunch to change if i hate my outfit or stop buy and buy something else...i just can't feel like that all day if that makes sense haha

but...it's not like i'm high maintenance...i get dressed quickly etc...don't put a whole lot of effort etc but i have to feel comfortable in it.
    Nah, I totally feel that. It's why I don't really like warmer clothes - they generally make me feel more suffocated and withdrawn than clothes I wear in the summer. Just having an outfit on that "feels right" can make my whole day feel better because I felt more like myself when I was with other people.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm re-evaluating my opinion of her because she just said in the limerance thread that she can bond with close friends of the same sex very quickly. This seems a bit more sx to me. However, if she is an sx dom, she's a wierd ass sx dom.