Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 7136

MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

You sound like you might be an ISFJ.

What's the case for you being an intuitive, other than your test results?
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Here's a fact that pretty much nails it for XNTP (or at least XNXP): I consider myself an ambivert. I'm definitely more social than the typical introvert, and I enjoy group interaction and being outgoing when I feel competent at it. Prolonged socializing energizes me when I excel at it, and never drains me. (But I'm still a quiet and rather shy person with a touch of social anxiety.) SO, if I was INFJ and an ambivert I would have to almost equally resemble ENFJ, which I decidedly don't. However, I do resemble ENTP and INTP pretty closely, and ENFP about as much as INFP. So N-P it is, with highly developed Ni. And I'm going with T because my Ni and Ti work so nicely together, and I'm pretty certain I use Fe. Also inferior Si fits me about as well as inferior Fe, whereas inferior Ti doesn't fit AT ALL.
    @Aleda, this continues our discussion.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    This is the thread that thinks I'm Sherlock Holmes.
    FWIW I think Lark is ENTJ. He expresses himself a lot like my ENTJ ex. (I've said this opinion before, just reinforcing the point with a real life anecdote.)

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You sound like you might be an ISFJ.

What's the case for you being an intuitive, other than your test results?
    You mean me or Curious Feeling?

I'm 100% certain I'm not ISFJ, but I can see why you might say that. If you aren't talking about me, disregard.

WALMART

After a considerable amount of deliberation, I have come to the personal opinion that @Poimandres is ENTP.

If I were to posit INTP, it would strictly be to maintain the fact that he is more than likely an introvert by classical standards.

MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    FWIW I think Lark is ENTJ. He expresses himself a lot like my ENTJ ex. (I've said this opinion before, just reinforcing the point with a real life anecdote.)

You mean me or Curious Feeling?

I'm 100% certain I'm not ISFJ, but I can see why you might say that. If you aren't talking about me, disregard.
    I think I was referring to you. I'm not sure how we determine which functions are in which position, anyway, so I could be wrong. But what you were describing sounded more Si than Se.

Also, I think sensor hate is stupid, so I like finding examples of sensors that prove that the S isn't for stupid.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I think I was referring to you. I'm not sure how we determine which functions are in which position, anyway, so I could be wrong. But what you were describing sounded more Si than Se.

Also, I think sensor hate is stupid, so I like finding examples of sensors that prove that the S isn't for stupid.
    Ah ok.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

In light of looking at the picture thread, I must modify this statement. I'm only 50% confident he is ENTJ.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Someone just suggested INFJ for me, and so I was thinking about it again. I don't think I really seem like any of the INFJ's on here. My sense of humor seems different, they seem to me to be far more socially conscious, and I am much less private. I wonder if I remind anyone of INFJ's? I'm still not ruling it out, although I think more things point toward other conclusions.

Someone just suggested INFJ for me, and so I was thinking about it again. I don't think I really seem like any of the INFJ's on here. My sense of humor seems different, they seem to me to be far more socially conscious, and I am much less private. I wonder if I remind anyone of INFJ's? I'm still not ruling it out, although I think more things point toward other conclusions.
    A little, but if anything, more nfp. infj can and are more cutting in their remarks as far as I have seen.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I was actually the one that suggested to greenfairy on her wall (along with Elfboy and Standuble here) that she could be INFJ, and I don't even know my own type, but I know the system well enough to point out a few very basic reasons as to why she might be one:

1. Very mystical and odd magical beliefs.
    2. Has Taoist ideologies on cosmic balance.
    3. Can do rationalization, but not as naturally.

And here's what I wrote on her wall:
    imo, you are, as I have said before, a very mystical and esoteric person with a higher awareness of reality, and those people are often Ni-doms. You also like to analyze stuff on the side, which could be Ti, and you seem to like the ideas of balance and harmony, which I think is related to NF types in general.
    That's why my best guess on your type is INFJ.

The only other choice I think is INFP.