User Tag List

First 358408448456457458459460468508558 Last

Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 7136

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Tell us how your day goes. If i'm not mistaken if you are doing it right (being an infj) you should in a sequence; start feeling happy about your individuality, then feel a bit sad about the lost opportunity, then feel a little bit sad for no apparent reason, then write a poem about a broken glass and how your feeling of loss relate to that broken glass, then read the poem over and over again until you start feeling depressed, contemplate something tragic, start crying, then think of all the people you love and who loves you, then begin to actually enjoy your feeling of depression, feel an overwhelming sensation of happiness and finally share this experience with your cat.
    Is this what you think INFJ's do?
    Do you live in a closet?
    Was this post empowering for you? lol

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    Is this what you think INFJ's do?Do you live in a closet?Was this post empowering for you? lol
    It's an obvious joke. Do I live in a closet? Now now don't try to scapegoat the homosexuals.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    It's an obvious joke. Do I live in a closet? Now now don't try to scapegoat the homosexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I see his hairy balls...lol.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I see his hairy balls...lol.
    I just noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I get an INFJ vibe from greenfairy, too. I've read that INFJ is the most NT-like of the NFs.
    Not this argument again. I've yet to see anyone explain why INFJs would seem (or be) more NT-ish than ENFPs.

MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Well, INFJ's have tertiary Ti, so they can use Ni and Ti together, which probably looks pretty Ti like. Ni is more "centered" than Ne, so that helps. Fe is also much, much easier for INTP's to understand than Fi.

ENFP's are often intellectual, true, but there's also a love of chaos for the sake of chaos and a dislike for "systems" or categorizing that seems very antithetical to the way NT's operate. I've known ENFPs to, for instance, proudly avoid using recipes in cooking, because cooking should flow from some Fi center of creativity or something (nevermind that the food usually doesn't taste that good). How can some book teach you about cooking, when you can just experience it, man? (Apologies to ENFP's, I'm just reflecting on my experience with someone I've known who I'm 95% sure was an ENFP.)

If any of this looks like bullshit to someone, feel free to correct me.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Well, INFJ's have tertiary Ti, so they can use Ni and Ti together, which probably looks pretty Ti like. Ni is more "centered" than Ne, so that helps. Fe is also much, much easier for INTP's to understand than Fi.

ENFP's are often intellectual, true, but there's also a love of chaos and a dislike for "systems" that is very antithetical to NT's. ENFP's like to, for instance, proudly avoid using recipes in cooking, because cooking should flow from some Fi center of creativity or something (nevermind that the food usually doesn't taste that good). How can some book teach you about cooking, when you can just experience it, man? (Apologies to ENFP's, I'm just reflecting on my experience with someone I've known who I'm 95% sure was an ENFP.)

If any of this looks like bullshit to someone, feel free to correct me.
    My question primarily dealt with function stacking as what Ivy stated is a premutation of a popular idea. Others include "INTJ hybrid", "closest thing to NT an NF can get" etc. My question was aimed more at that general idea. The only definition for an NT is one who prefers to perceive through intuition and judge throught thinking and INFJ is as close to that position as an ENFP is.

When it comes to your comment you follow what I mentioned above: You say how INFJs are closer to how specific NT types come across but not how its closer to an all-encompassing definition of NT.

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    ENFP's are often intellectual, true, but there's also a love of chaos for the sake of chaos and a dislike for "systems" or categorizing that seems very antithetical to the way NT's operate. ENFP's like to, for instance, proudly avoid using recipes in cooking, because cooking should flow from some Fi center of creativity or something (nevermind that the food usually doesn't taste that good). How can some book teach you about cooking, when you can just experience it, man? (Apologies to ENFP's, I'm just reflecting on my experience with someone I've known who I'm 95% sure was an ENFP.)
    No. All that stuff about freedom and chaos and art... that's just what we tell you guys to cover up the fact we can't read.

((I wonder if all the INFJs will come back now? hey guys...the ENFPs are getting it now...))

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Heard it through the grapevine that some people on the boards here think I'm ISFJ. So, ISFJ or INFJ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche