User Tag List

First 357407447455456457458459467507557 Last

Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 7100

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Ok, here's my map of creation, since you asked (indirectly). It took me a long time to create, with intuition and deduction. (click to enlarge)
    Illustration of 13th. chakra edited.jpg
    All of reality is contained in this symbol.

What pray tell does your "map of creation" look like, and how do you exhibit it in your posts? If NTP's can't answer this question, and in a way which looks significantly different than me, I'd say you have no room to say you "can't see my Ti."

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Ok, here's my map of creation, since you asked (indirectly). It took me a long time to create, with intuition and deduction. (click to enlarge)
    Illustration of 13th. chakra edited.jpg
    All of reality is contained in this symbol.
    Ni doms like to compress everything down to its primal simplicity, a universal truth; you might be INFJ.

What pray tell does your "map of creation" look like, and how do you exhibit it in your posts? If NTP's can't answer this question, and in a way which looks significantly different than me, I'd say you have no room to say you "can't see my Ti."
    INFJ has tertiary Ti.

Well that's interesting because I intend to be a metaphysician as a career. As in go to grad school, get a PhD in philosophy, and study metaphysics. I'm writing a paper on metaphysics right now in fact.
    Maybe my generalization was off.

What makes you think such a "map of creation" would be visible to other people? Every place I've read about NTP's specifically says they have a hard time communicating their thoughts to other people.
    Okay, so you spupposedly construct one for yourself, but keep it contained within.

Actually I think my internal framework is so heavily influenced by intuition it would be nearly impossible to do so without some sort of a doctoral thesis.
    Yes, NFs are highly intuitive people, and they tend to trust it before reason.

So what's wrong with me just being a combination of two (or three) types? Is that so unlikely? INFJ+XNTP would very easily merge into one I think. I still say there's very little difference between INFJ with high Ti and Ne and INTP with high Ni and Fe. I don't think I'm simply in a loop, as that is listed in conjunction with disorders. In fact I find I'm far more functional when I use my T functions with feeling as secondary. In the times where I have emotions and make feeling judgments I need to heavily moderate them with thinking or they tend to lead me to places which are disconnected with reality. So even if I'm not XNTP, behaving like one is in my best interest at least half the time.
    I don't think you are in a loop; I believe you to be a very well-developed INFJ, good inner realizations, harmony with the world, and some analysis to support it.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Ni doms like to compress everything down to its primal simplicity, a universal truth; you might be INFJ.

INFJ has tertiary Ti.

Maybe my generalization was off.

Okay, so you spupposedly construct one for yourself, but keep it contained within.

Yes, NFs are highly intuitive people, and they tend to trust it before reason.

I don't think you are in a loop; I believe you to be a very well-developed INFJ, good inner realizations, harmony with the world, and some analysis to support it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I get an INFJ vibe from greenfairy, too. I've read that INFJ is the most NT-like of the NFs.

I'm being an INFJ today, I had an opportunity to chat up a beautiful woman and I didnt bother.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I get an INFJ vibe from greenfairy, too. I've read that INFJ is the most NT-like of the NFs.
    It's the tertiary Ti, right?
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm being an INFJ today, I had an opportunity to chat up a beautiful woman and I didnt bother.
    Tell us how your day goes. If i'm not mistaken if you are doing it right (being an infj) you should in a sequence; start feeling happy about your individuality, then feel a bit sad about the lost opportunity, then feel a little bit sad for no apparent reason, then write a poem about a broken glass and how your feeling of loss relate to that broken glass, then read the poem over and over again until you start feeling depressed, contemplate something tragic, start crying, then think of all the people you love and who loves you, then begin to actually enjoy your feeling of depression, feel an overwhelming sensation of happiness and finally share this experience with your cat.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Tell us how your day goes. If i'm not mistaken if you are doing it right (being an infj) you should in a sequence; start feeling happy about your individuality, then feel a bit sad about the lost opportunity, then feel a little bit sad for no apparent reason, then write a poem about a broken glass and how your feeling of loss relate to that broken glass, then read the poem over and over again until you start feeling depressed, contemplate something tragic, start crying, then think of all the people you love and who loves you, then begin to actually enjoy your feeling of depression, feel an overwhelming sensation of happiness and finally share this experience with your cat.
    lmfao...

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    lmfao...
    Funny because it's, for want of a more accurate word, true.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

No, that's not how my day went but I suspect that that would be the stereotypical or prejorative idea of both introversion and feeling functions.

I think that those functions are probably more complex than that, if they've been integrated well and are utilised in a balanced way I'd suspect that nothing could be further from the truth. At the minute I'm interested in further developing my feeling and perception.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)