User Tag List

Page 451 of 701 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 7009

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #4501
    Blood of the Exile Array Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    By typing me, you avoid me as a person.

    By typing me, you sell me short, and make me less than a person.

    I can understand you might feel overwhelmed by me and so wish to reduce me to a type so you can handle me.
    If this is how you feel, what are you doing on a typing forum?
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISFP ~ ESI-Se

  2. #4502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Or maybe by typing you she is trying to understand you as a person.
    Perhaps the most blindly Ti thing ever said.

  3. #4503
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Perhaps the most blindly Ti thing ever said.
    I always pray to the gods I worship that it wouldn't be you who'd be given the task of giving my eulogy and this comment reminded me why.

    I was merely giving the other side of the story. The opposite intentions he perceived her to have.

    However I do realize that his yous might not have been directed at her.

  4. #4504
    Lyric Baritone Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    If this is how you feel, what are you doing on a typing forum?
    Maybe the person doesn't need a bunch of letters and numbers to tell the person who he really is because he's grown out of the labels?
    E2 - Eb4 - E5

  5. #4505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I always pray to the gods I worship that it wouldn't be you who'd be given the task of giving my eulogy and this comment reminded me why.

    I was merely giving the other side of the story. The opposite intentions he perceived her to have.

    However I do realize that his yous might not have been directed at her.
    It was just an observation.

  6. #4506
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I always pray to the gods I worship that it wouldn't be you who'd be given the task of giving my eulogy and this comment reminded me why.

    I was merely giving the other side of the story. The opposite intentions he perceived her to have.

    However I do realize that his yous might not have been directed at her.
    Your eulogy...

    Do you really think you're INTJ?

  7. #4507
    Blood of the Exile Array Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Maybe the person doesn't need a bunch of letters and numbers to tell the person who he really is because he's grown out of the labels?
    I totally respect that, but that's the point of the forum, so I'm just wondering what he's doing in this environment if he isn't interested in being typed or in typology.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISFP ~ ESI-Se

  8. #4508
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    It was just an observation.
    Well your observations have never been too kind but I do enjoy the interactions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Your eulogy...

    Do you really think you're INTJ?
    Hmm.. talking about my eulogy and my MBTI type lets just hope that there will never come a day that MBTIs types will get mentioned in eulogies.

  9. #4509
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Hmm.. talking about my eulogy and my MBTI type lets just hope that there will never come a day that MBTIs types will get mentioned in eulogies.
    Yeah well you're already of the opinion that one's MBTI status may justify their existence so hey. Logic's a bitch.

  10. #4510
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Yeah well you're already of the opinion that one's MBTI status may justify their existence so hey. Logic's a bitch.
    Justifies their existence?

    I do?

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6674
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •