User Tag List

Page 450 of 687 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 6866

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #4491
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,227
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Huh, interesting observation, Lark. Though I really doubt Victor's an SJ given the content of his posts - so much looping, so much linking, so much perspective alteration. N trends, not S data. I'm on board the NF train for him. INFx 6w5, maybe, which would go far in explaining SJesque behavior. Any chance you're a 6 too, @Victor?
    By typing me, you avoid me as a person.

    By typing me, you sell me short, and make me less than a person.

    I can understand you might feel overwhelmed by me and so wish to reduce me to a type so you can handle me.

  2. #4492
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    By typing me, you avoid me as a person.

    By typing me, you sell me short, and make me less than a person.

    I can understand you might feel overwhelmed by me and so wish to reduce me to a type so you can handle me.
    Or maybe by typing you she is trying to understand you as a person.

    By typing you, she makes you a person and not someone from the internet.

    Most importantly by typing you she could probably be looking for a place to begin so to understand you as not everyone is a naturally gifted at reading people nor trained.

  3. #4493
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Victors dogmatic and dogged statement and restatement of pretty reductive liberalism is what I think of as SJ behaviour.
    His black and white ethical thinking is probably due to Fi/Si loops, in my opinion.

    Victor is kind of like me when I'm on one, but instead of constructing theories for why I think it, Victor just kind of ignores you and keeps repeating things or telling you unrelated stories about people who he admires, or who were molested by some religious person.

    I think Victor is an INFP.

  4. #4494
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Marmotini
    I see far too much socionics Ni in your posts for me to believe you are SEE. I think either ESI-Se or EIE-Ni would be a much better fit for you.
    @kyuuei
    have you ever considered xSTJ? you come as much more down to earth (in terms of demeanor, hobbies and beliefs) and tend to view social structures systematically where consistency of system operations trumps individual concerns. for the record, part of the reason I thought of this was because you bear a striking resemblance to Erza from Fairy Tail (whom I believe is an ISTJ 1w9>6w5>3w4 Sp/Sx)
    ESI-Se, really? Hmm. I thought it was SEI that had Ni in Socionics. Like how ENFj has Fe/Te, SEI has Si/Ni.

    That's why I don't type myself as ESFP in Jung, though I picked SEE-Fi in Socionics, because of too much Ni, and also because in real life, I really am not that talkative unless I know you and feel like talking.

    I mostly just write a lot. It's always been one of my preferred forms of self-expression.

    Oh by the way, I do type as INFj on actual Socionics tests a lot.

    Wait, that's not right. You said ENFj, didn't you?

  5. #4495
    Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    ESI-Se, really? Hmm. I thought it was SEI that had Ni in Socionics. Like how ENFj has Fe/Te, SEI has Si/Ni.
    no
    ESI = ISFj = Fi/Se and Ni/Te


    That's why I don't type myself as ESFP in Jung, though I picked SEE-Fi in Socionics, because of too much Ni, and also because in real life, I really am not that talkative unless I know you and feel like talking.
    I mostly just write a lot. It's always been one of my preferred forms of self-expression.
    makes sense, but in socionics, even for the Fi subtype, I think you would

    Oh by the way, I do type as INFj on actual Socionics tests a lot.
    you're definitely not INFj
    INFj is a delta type. they use Fi/Ne and Si/Te. INFjs are much more sensitive and gentle and less outspoken (think @Viridian. I'm pretty sure he's an INFj)

    Wait, that's not right. You said ENFj, didn't you?
    I did, you have a pretty ENFj-ish vibe to you
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #4496
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no
    ESI = ISFj = Fi/Se and Ni/Te



    makes sense, but in socionics, even for the Fi subtype, I think you would


    you're definitely not INFj
    INFj is a delta type. they use Fi/Ne and Si/Te. INFjs are much more sensitive and gentle and less outspoken (think @Viridian. I'm pretty sure he's an INFj)


    I did, you have a pretty ENFj-ish vibe to you
    I am proud of you. <3

  7. #4497
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Or maybe by typing you she is trying to understand you as a person.

    By typing you, she makes you a person and not someone from the internet.

    Most importantly by typing you she could probably be looking for a place to begin so to understand you as not everyone is a naturally gifted at reading people nor trained.
    Usually that doesn't happen from what I've seen... they're more likely to use your type as an anchor and then depending on their attitude of the said type, they adjust their behavior accordingly.

    I'm with @Victor on this one. I'd rather people read me through my posts and not some mumbo jumbo of letters and numbers.

  8. #4498
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Usually that doesn't happen from what I've seen... they're more likely to use your type as an anchor and then depending on their attitude of the said type, they adjust their behavior accordingly.

    I'm with Victor on this one. I'd rather people read me through my posts and not some mumbo jumbo of letters and numbers.
    As you wish.

  9. #4499
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no
    ESI = ISFj = Fi/Se and Ni/Te



    makes sense, but in socionics, even for the Fi subtype, I think you would


    you're definitely not INFj
    INFj is a delta type. they use Fi/Ne and Si/Te. INFjs are much more sensitive and gentle and less outspoken (think @Viridian. I'm pretty sure he's an INFj)


    I did, you have a pretty ENFj-ish vibe to you
    My best friend from high school is an ENFJ. She's a lot more dramatic in day to day life than I am, dressing exactly like they say the Hamlet description does, in high school she could apply moar black eyeliner without even looking in a mirror; she is naturally charming and popular and has a way of "handling" people that is distinctively Fe.

    Not to say that she doesn't share my dark bitter cranky humor, but I honestly always thought she was better with people and she's always been much more preoccupied with socializing.

    When she met me she said she found me intriguing or mysterious because it seemed like everyone knew who I was but no one really knew me, and she joked that I was a big loner, because I was sitting alone. Which is something I do all the time, even as an adult, in public places.

    I don't think I'm an Fe dom, but I'll take your other suggestions into consideration, of course.

    I've noticed that I always get Fi dom on everything to do with functions; INFj in Socionics is an Fi dom, and I nearly universally get INFP on MBTI style tests; as you say, I am not as gentle as the airy-fairy INFj or INFP Healer are supposed to be, which is something I acknowledge, and I think it's probably due to Se.

    That's how I have come to the conclusion of my present type.

    Fe takes energy from me, it's not my main function, it's something that requires focus for me to use, I almost wonder sometimes if people get offended because it does take so much more energy from me to respond to personal PMs than it does to be on forums.

  10. #4500
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    His black and white ethical thinking is probably due to Fi/Si loops, in my opinion.

    Victor is kind of like me when I'm on one, but instead of constructing theories for why I think it, Victor just kind of ignores you and keeps repeating things or telling you unrelated stories about people who he admires, or who were molested by some religious person.

    I think Victor is an INFP.
    Its a bit strange really, for a while I figured he was a dedicated believer in the meme theory, to the point were he was more concerned about generating the meme or circulating it than in any actual communication with others, maybe not, I dont know.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6537
    Last Post: Today, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •