MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Self-control issues.

Not something I can judge him for.

But in his case, I think his intent may have been a little more pointedly mocking, and that's what got him perma-banned in both places.

He would basically make people feel bad about themselves, I don't know if he meant to do it, but it appeared that way at the time. He seemed MUCH better on Personality Nation.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Has there already been a long discussion about how Victor is INFJ in an Ni-Ti loop? If not, this is my opinion. I don't know what type he identifies as, as it's not listed.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Has there already been a long discussion about how Victor is INFJ in an Ni-Ti loop? If not, this is my opinion. I don't know what type he identifies as, as it's not listed.
    Countless discussions. He typed himself INFP at one point, and that is still the most accepted idea about his type.

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Marmotini
    I see far too much socionics Ni in your posts for me to believe you are SEE. I think either ESI-Se or EIE-Ni would be a much better fit for you.
    @kyuuei
    have you ever considered xSTJ? you come as much more down to earth (in terms of demeanor, hobbies and beliefs) and tend to view social structures systematically where consistency of system operations trumps individual concerns. for the record, part of the reason I thought of this was because you bear a striking resemblance to Erza from Fairy Tail (whom I believe is an ISTJ 1w9>6w5>3w4 Sp/Sx)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    have you ever considered xSTJ? you come as much more down to earth (in terms of demeanor, hobbies and beliefs) and tend to view social structures systematically where consistency of system operations trumps individual concerns. for the record, part of the reason I thought of this was because you bear a striking resemblance to Erza from Fairy Tail (whom I believe is an ISTJ 1w9>6w5>3w4 Sp/Sx)
    My hobbies are scattered.. if I were to write them all they'd be an enormous list of things I've started and never completed. A hundred hundred incomplete, uneducated, and unskilled hobbies. I just can't seem to stick to things when they're only for fun.

And, much as I hate 'the system', I also understand some of its mechanics.. and no one is immune to it. Rebelling against the system, crying about it, working against the grain.. sometimes it is necessary to do those things, but they don't make what you NEED appear. If you got me started on the education system in America today I could talk until *you* were blue in the face, but that doesn't help anything really. What *I* want really doesn't matter. And knowing that really helps when you're an adult.

In the army, we have mass punishments all the time. One person fucks up, and the rest of us are out there fixing it. Why? Because it isn't just about you, even though you want it to be. You can't just BE good--you have to make sure that others around you are doing well as well. There's a community there, and that community needs to be active in one another's lives. You can't just lock up your vehicle, and then say "Okay! all done!" and skip home. You have to double check your shit, double check your buddy's shit, make sure someone of higher rank checks it, and cover the bases for everyone just to make sure you aren't inconvenienced by someone else's selfish "Well I just want to go home" attitude later.

Selfishness just doesn't really work in the real world all the time. I am a priority for myself, but because I am a priority, it only makes sense to do what is best for me both now and in the long run, even if that means working with a system I dislike. At the end of the day is pragmatic.. "I want x. So I have to jump through y hoops." but that's just sort of growing up. Even ENFPs have to grow up.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

There is no type assignment too absurd to be earnestly made in this thread.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    There is no type assignment too absurd to be earnestly made in this thread.
    esfp

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    My hobbies are scattered.. if I were to write them all they'd be an enormous list of things I've started and never completed. A hundred hundred incomplete, uneducated, and unskilled hobbies. I just can't seem to stick to things when they're only for fun.
    And, much as I hate 'the system', I also understand some of its mechanics.. and no one is immune to it. Rebelling against the system, crying about it, working against the grain.. sometimes it is necessary to do those things, but they don't make what you NEED appear. If you got me started on the education system in America today I could talk until *you* were blue in the face, but that doesn't help anything really. What *I* want really doesn't matter. And knowing that really helps when you're an adult.
    In the army, we have mass punishments all the time. One person fucks up, and the rest of us are out there fixing it. Why? Because it isn't just about you, even though you want it to be. You can't just BE good--you have to make sure that others around you are doing well as well. There's a community there, and that community needs to be active in one another's lives. You can't just lock up your vehicle, and then say "Okay! all done!" and skip home. You have to double check your shit, double check your buddy's shit, make sure someone of higher rank checks it, and cover the bases for everyone just to make sure you aren't inconvenienced by someone else's selfish "Well I just want to go home" attitude later.
    Selfishness just doesn't really work in the real world all the time. I am a priority for myself, but because I am a priority, it only makes sense to do what is best for me both now and in the long run, even if that means working with a system I dislike. At the end of the day is pragmatic.. "I want x. So I have to jump through y hoops." but that's just sort of growing up. Even ENFPs have to grow up.
    - I work for a system I don't like as well, but that doesn't mean I don't critique it and offer suggestions. I guess the difference is, I view myself as cooperating with the system rather than being in the system. while I have no qualms about contributing my fair share of the work load agreed upon for my wages, it doesn't mean I feel responsible the results of the system as a whole unless it has to do with my position specifically (say, if I am the store manager rather than the cashier). I don't believe anyone has a moral responsibility to anything until they agree to it (for instance, deciding to have kids, agreeing to do a certain job or paying taxes because you have chosen to take advantage of government funded services)

- at the end of the day, I view institutions in a typically Social-last, capitalist fashion, ie, temporary collaborations between individuals, but entirely separate from the individuals themselves. learning to get along, compromise and cooperate are certainly necessary life skills, but rules are must often be overridden by more complicated situational factors (I referenced the court system earlier, I view this issue in the same light)

- in other words, you are a soldier; I am a mercenary. objectively, I can see the benefit of social unity (it makes things go smoother and alliances last longer), I can even understand how, on an emotional/spiritual level such unity can be deeply fulfilling for some people, but it's not for me. my contributions to society are going to be more indirect as the system itself is, in my mind, a means rather than an ends. while I believe both of our worldviews relating to society are mature, yours are mature in a more supergo STJ-ish fashion while mine are mature in more an Id NFP/NTJ-ish fashion
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Victors dogmatic and dogged statement and restatement of pretty reductive liberalism is what I think of as SJ behaviour.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    dogmatic and dogged statement and restatement
    Huh, interesting observation, Lark. Though I really doubt Victor's an SJ given the content of his posts - so much looping, so much linking, so much perspective alteration. N trends, not S data. I'm on board the NF train for him. INFx 6w5, maybe, which would go far in explaining SJesque behavior. Any chance you're a 6 too, @Victor?