Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    LOL pretty much all my disagreements with Fi doms go like this. Fi doms often refuse to consider externally observable/verifiable data and have disdain for deduction in general. they're often the ones on the "Type Me" forums saying "you don't know me better than I know myself", to which I respond "perhaps not, but I definitely know more about how your behavior relates to MBTI, Enneagram etc" (also, if the person is not self aware, I probably do know more about them than they do about themselves, but I don't make this assumption unless they've prove it. in that particular exchange, I don't think it was the case.)

Did you know that I type as INFP on 90 percent of four dichotomy tests, including the original MBTI?

NOBODY, I mean nooooobody, on the Internet, says "hey Marm you really seem like an INFP."

Except for Simulated World, actually, in a bizarre turn of events. But then he changed his opinion to ENFP when he saw pictures of me and learned more about me.

Interestingly, on the Dario Nardi info, I happened to identify most with the two parts of the brain associated with Fi dominance, but agree that I'm quicker acting like an ISFP rather than an INFP, and am probably using Se/Ni.

I've been called everything on this web site from ESFJ to ISTJ, to ENFJ and ESFP. Almost no one never ever ever ever (on this web site, actually on Personality Cafe they say I seem very Fi dom with bursts of inferior Te) says I seem like an INFP or ISFP, when that clearly appears to be my four-dichotomy type and also my Jungian dominant function.

So the reason why these people argue with you is because every asshat on the Internet has an opinion...on the other hand, people who refuse to take ANY outer education at all ...does that really seem like a mature Fi dom? Really, a mature Fi dom is that resistant to taking in information?

No.

I am completely open to observable data and anyone who doesn't is either immature or has a personality disorder, which even an ESFJ could have, you don't have to be an IxFP to be resistant to observable external data.

However, I would say IxFPs will resist you more if you belittle them in any way, or try to make their Te feel more inferior than it already does. The cocky approach is very bad when dealing with Fi doms. You will get more cooperation from them if in the process you aren't trying to make them feel stupid. Simulated World FREQUENTLY made this mistake when he belonged to this site, he would put people on a serious defensive mode, mock them, and think that would lead to success, and of course it usually didn't.

Except with me, who has carried with me what he taught me, but only after he privately told me that I was smart enough to learn personality theory, he respected my intelligence, and he hated to see someone like me not understand it, and that he was doing it in the spirit of friendship.

So really if you want to consistently challenge a person's type, and you really believe them to be an Fi dom, watch for triggering their inferior Te. They'll completely shut down if you do.

TypologyBentral.Bom Array chickpea's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I wonder, did he type you as some other type? I agree with your self-type, though I've only read a couple of post from you here and there.
    yeah, he's actually called me a few different types at different points of time. but I noticed he thinks a lot of people who identify as 4 are mistyped, so maybe he has some flawed view of how a 4 is supposed to be? I don't know

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    You clearly know nothing about typology.
    You wanna bet?

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Riva

Simulated world speaks from the grave.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm an accomplished grave digger, thank you. You can pay me for my seance services after tea and cakes.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I'm an accomplished grave digger, thank you. You can pay me for my seance services after tea and cakes.
    Would you like to have him brought back to life for your seance services?

This is the most entertaining thread in the forum
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I'm noticing a pattern here.
    whoa, clearly an intuitive. 3 letters to go.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Would you like to have him brought back to life for your seance services?
    He's still alive, bro.

If you'd like, I'll tell him you said hi.

I like to always bring up members of value who are no longer with us here, and I've appreciated when others have done the same for me.

undergoing self-analysis Array louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Why was SimulatedWorld banned from TC and PerC, anyway?
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/