User Tag List

Page 437 of 688 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6875

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

  1. #4361
    lurking Array Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    So let me get this straight: If I wear crocs, it'll automatically make me an 8?


    You probably missed the reference.
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  2. #4362
    i love Array skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    My inner INFP, much like my inner goddess, is doing the merengue with some salsa moves.
    D:

    My inner ISTJ summarily disposed of her reading materials after the whole tampon thing.

  3. #4363
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    D:

    My inner ISTJ summarily disposed of her reading materials after the whole tampon thing.


    Fun fact: My only direct experience with those books was when my friends and I decided to read the most awkward kink scenes aloud to one another in dramatic voices. (We were a bit under the influence at the time!)

    (Meaning: I have never read one all the way through. Just snippets, for the lulz.)
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #4364
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    2,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    fight? more like I calmly brought up a point, he sporadically attacked me and I flipped his ass judo style
    Edit: my 3 fix is showing
    Herp, not taking sides but I can't help to cackle a little >=3

  5. #4365
    Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    14,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I heard NTJ's start up cleaning and cookery classes by age 24.
    Classes? Who needs classes when there are books, the internet, and just plain common sense and our taste buds.

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I'll level with you; the inclination towards certain activities has only a small amount to do with MBTI. Most people cook, clean and probably even do a little arts and crafts.
    Ah, but how do people do these things - that is the real question.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I heard ESFJs start quoting Einstein when they turn 360.
    Is one meant to infer some unspecified unit of time here? Or do you mean simply when they start spinning around in circles?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I would not presume to debate you. Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom; not the end.
    A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
    A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door, and a word that shall echo for evermore!
    For, borne on the night-wind of the Past, through all our history, to the last,
    In the hour of darkness and peril and need, the people will waken and listen to hear

    -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

  6. #4366
    Senior Member Array KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Could I be INFJ?

    I just watched Skyfall.

    I'm not nearly as badass. I'd probably let half of the people go that Bond chases through cities.

  7. #4367
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom; not the end.
    An ounce of common sense would have dictated to never attempt to out-Nimoy an INTJ.

    Anyways. In all likelihood, those unsure of their type are probably better off being baffled than handed a title they wouldn't want to let go of. I can't tell if the prejudices that people hold regarding type are propagated by the forums, or are built into the source material itself. They're unfortunate, however, as they get in the way of self-awareness and the growth that can accompany it. Then again, those kinds of platitudes sound a little condescending when you say these things and test as a more desirable type, I suppose. :/

    ...you sure I can't keep my auto-INTJ stamp? I'll give you 10% of the royalties for putting up with all the new money.
    Little does he know I have a machete in my Chanel bag

  8. #4368
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Could I be INFJ?

    I just watched Skyfall.

    I'm not nearly as badass. I'd probably let half of the people go that Bond chases through cities.
    That would suck infjs are boring.In terms of kicking ass that is.

  9. #4369
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Ah, but how do people do these things - that is the real question.
    Oh definitely, that's exactly the same conclusion I came to with this theory. It's not what...but the process of how.

  10. #4370
    Retired Array Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Personally, I do both. My inner ISFP is of the shamelessly overachieving sort.
    Embrace your inner ISFP butterfly! One day you will be able to transform into Britney Spears!
    I really like cats and food.

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6543
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •