User Tag List

First 330380420428429430431432440480530 Last

Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 7136

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    To be fair and even-handed to the guy... I just asked him to clarify, via wall post, and apparently his wording was just really confusing, and he meant the opposite of what I thought he meant.

So... False alarm!
    though if someone did that in earnest it wouldn't be a first for around here... I still get people who question my type or tell me that I must be a particular type and I don't even claim a type or have one up in my profile... that's taking things a bit far in the typological obsession, I must say
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    though if someone did that in earnest it wouldn't be a first for around here... I still get people who question my type or tell me that I must be a particular type and I don't even claim a type or have one up in my profile... that's taking things a bit far in the typological obsession, I must say
    I claim about 26 types, and I'd claim more if we had more space in our signatures

That must be due to the.. .. *checks sig* Galactic Tone 1 in me.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    That's just sad!! I hope that doesn't happen often... I knew tht you removed your type(s) from your profile to avoid that sort of judgment.
    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I claim about 26 types, and I'd claim more if we had more space in our signatures

That must be due to the.. .. *checks sig* Galactic Tone 1 in me.
    Ugh... Galactic Tone Ones. Fuck them. I had a friend who was a Galactic Tone One and she stabbed me in the back and stole my boyfriend.

I guess you're just unusually well-adjusted?

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Like I saw people on this forum saying @JTG1984 was an ENTP or ISTP by his posts...and I ran his posts through an interpreter of his posting style and it actually came up "ESFJ." So apparently a lot of people mistake Keirsey-esque ESFJ communication styles with ENTPs and ISTPs???? WHAT????
    Was this a program or a person?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

*ahem*

It has been related to me that @The Great One 's function order is this:

Ne, Ni, Fe, Te, Ti, in this order.

Based on this, I believe that he is an INxJ who has reverted his dominant function's attitude of Ni to Ne due to some form of psychosis, making him more extraverted than he normally should/would be.

It is my theory as stated in this thread, that reverting the dominant function can occur in psychosis, and reverting the auxiliary function can result in neurosis, and reverting the tertiary function can result in a 'loop'.

Along these lines, I am also an adherent of the Jungian concept that all the functions beyond the dominant naturally occur in the opposite attitude of the dominant, as stated in the thread linked above.

This explains The Great One's use of Ni and Ne, and his use of Te/fe/ and Ti.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

I think people on these forums confuse their type way more than they need to.
    "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

-Voltaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Was this a program or a person?
    Well, let's see...if the program knows he's consistently SJ, and he balks at being ANYTHING BUT AN SJ, apparently the program is on to something.

I think the ESFJ stuff though was his mock-nice trolling, the parody shit he had running here after he got into a full blown troll fest, but I even ran bits of private convos when he was being more genuine and emotional, and it was just like ESFJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, etc.

He's an Fi type though. I think the program measures four-letter dichotomies based on "styles" associated with each "letter" and he's an Si dom.

TGO is suffering from some form of psychosis? I think he should weigh in on the matter.
    A fool and his money are soon elected.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Well, let's see...if the program knows he's consistently SJ, and he balks at being ANYTHING BUT AN SJ, apparently the program is on to something.

I think the ESFJ stuff though was his mock-nice trolling, the parody shit he had running here after he got into a full blown troll fest, but I even ran bits of private convos when he was being more genuine and emotional, and it was just like ESFJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, etc.

He's an Fi type though. I think the program measures four-letter dichotomies based on "styles" associated with each "letter" and he's an Si dom.
    Well I wasn't doubting what you said, I just wondered if you could provide a link to the program, because i'm interested in it.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Test sentence:

Intuition is intuitive since it is spelled intuition.

1. iNtuition (100.0 %)
    2. Sensing (0.0 %)

http://www.uclassify.com/browse/prfe...iving-Function

Brilliant.
    A fool and his money are soon elected.