Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Only Marmotini knows her type I think. She seems CP 6 with ISTJ role models and CP 6's are interesting on many different levels.

As for you brother I think you're probably every type, sixteen fragments fused together by the Jurassic era's most infamous wizard. That means there is a piece of ISFP in you too! Embrace your inner feeler and give one of us a big, tight freedom squeeze.
    I do have ISTJ role models. My father-figure was an ISTJ, and I think the woman I admired most for many years (Hillary Clinton) is an ISTJ.

One of my favorite mods on the forum here is also an ISTJ.

CP6 is something that can be more determined by behavior, and that's what they're "seeing" for the most part.

You can't "see" someone's function order. You have to interpret their MOTIVES and MIND SET over time, usually in intimate one-on-one conversation, Jung wouldn't type any of his patients sometimes for no less than a two year period of one-on-one psychotherapy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ISFP!? ISFP!? hahahahahaha

Not once on this forum have I ever even seen that type suggested for me. Not once!

Maybe next I'll become rich, and maybe I will even become a King, and you know what, I think I'm going to be the first ISFP to achieve ultimate cosmic domination!
    You definitely have some kind of bizarre Ni development. I would say that it's combined with a T function a la conspiracy theory, such as occurs in neurotic ISTP or INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I do have ISTJ role models. My father-figure was an ISTJ, and I think the woman I admired most for many years (Hillary Clinton) is an ISTJ.

One of my favorite mods on the forum here is also an ISTJ.

CP6 is something that can be more determined by behavior, and that's what they're "seeing" for the most part.

You can't "see" someone's function order. You have to interpret their MOTIVES and MIND SET over time, usually in intimate one-on-one conversation, Jung wouldn't type any of his patients sometimes for no less than a two year period of one-on-one psychotherapy.
    I am aware you cannot. That is why I choose not to do so. I made no reference to "seeing someone's function order" at all in my post.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I am aware you cannot. That is why I choose not to do so. I made no reference to "seeing someone's function order" at all in my post.
    I mean THEM, not you.

I mean THEM, not you.
    That was a possibility I had considered and not completely dismissed. I trust THEY heard you and this tidbit of advice was noticed and acknowledged by THEM.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

marm would be a socionics enfj which renders her preference for istjs role models perfectly sensical

TG is the biggest ISTJ who ever did ISTJ. Some of them have a sense of humor, did you guys know that?
    jtg seemed isfj (just from the forum!) to me. sf rather than st. just a vague impression.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    marm would be a socionics enfj which renders her preference for istjs role models perfectly sensical
    A non-sensical system rendering something sensical? Happens more times than I care to count.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post

jtg seemed isfj (just from the forum!) to me. sf rather than st. just a vague impression.
    JTG disagrees that I'm even a Socionics ENFj (something you and jixmixfix have both insisted) ...and so do I.

JTG seemed SF because of his high Fi. However, he makes a PERFECT Socionics ISFj, he agrees with that too...but Socionics ISFj is an Fi dom.

JTG =/= Fe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

JTG seemed SF because of his high Fi. However, he makes a PERFECT Socionics ISFj, he agrees with that too...but Socionics ISFj is an Fi dom.
    Yes, that is what i meant
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

So... for my previous post on this thread, I just got repped by a forum member who I will leave anonymous (as per forum rules), who essentially told me not to be one of those forum members who deludes themselves, and others, into thinking they're a type that they're obviously not.

To which I say: Take a closer look at my posting history. Especially look for forum posts I made when angry, because that's when my Te really tends to show.

There's also a shit-ton of evidence in the Ask an ESTJ thread -- which I doubt I could have maintained for such a long time, with any degree of accuracy, without actually being an ESTJ myself.

...But anyways!
    You definitely have some kind of bizarre Ni development. I would say that it's combined with a T function a la conspiracy theory, such as occurs in neurotic ISTP or INTJ.
    Oh, for sure. He's been stuck between ISTP and INTJ for a while, and either one is plausible. Anything else he suggests is Ni-trolling.

I think he's leaning towards INTJ, now? And that seems right to me.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)