User Tag List

First 325375415423424425426427435475525 Last

Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 7100

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I'd prefer that.
    It would be nice, I agree. Less arguing most likely?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    It would be nice, I agree. Less arguing most likely?
    We could hope so.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    We could hope so.
    ESFJs are great.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Elfboy do you think I could be 628? 629 seems "soft" to me. I get blunt and fiery when angry.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @Elfboy do you think I could be 628? 629 seems "soft" to me. I get blunt and fiery when angry.
    saying you blunt and fiery when you're angry actually supports you being an Sx dom 6. I certainly don't see you as an 8 fixer though. probably 6w7>9w8>2w3 Sx/So.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@skylights
    I think En 2 heart fix doesn't fit quite well for you. I'd guess 649.

649 The Seeker. Accepting and intuitive 6. This is the most emotional and accommodating 6. This 6 has the most self-doubt and uncertainty and often seeks multiple sources of confirmation before making a decision. This 6 is very sensitive, and can be mistaken for a 4 or 2.

The core fears are of fear itself, danger, being alone, cowardice, submitting, deviance, uncertainty, targeted, chaos, conflict, being loveless, complication, discord, being shutout, inharmonious, being inadequate, emotionally cut off, ordinary, commonplace, being abandoned.
    What do you think?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    What do you think?
    I see no 4 in her whatsoever but plenty of 2
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I see no 4 in her whatsoever but plenty of 2
    I think an En 6 dominant fix would balance most En 4 traits, specially the individualism, so, behavior-wise, the result wouldn't be very 4-ish.

That said, she seems to have values and perceptions that are much more individual than I'd expect from a En 2 fix, who tend to have a people-pleasing focus.

Not that she isn't pleasant, quite the opposite, but that seems to be incidental.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@skylights
    What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    saying you blunt and fiery when you're angry actually supports you being an Sx dom 6. I certainly don't see you as an 8 fixer though. probably 6w7>9w8>2w3 Sx/So.
    I think an En 6 dominant fix would balance most En 4 traits, specially the individualism, so, behavior-wise, the result wouldn't be very 4-ish.
    That said, she seems to have values and perceptions that are much more individual than I'd expect from a En 2 fix, who tend to have a people-pleasing focus.
    Not that she isn't pleasant, quite the opposite, but that seems to be incidental.
    Thank you Rasofy And thank you both for helping me with this!

When I first learned the Enneagram, I was torn between being a 7 (my interests are broad and I'm a planner) or being a 4 (because I am sensitive and artistic). Later, I ruled out 7 - too optimistic and too active - and began to consider 3 instead, because I have a lot of image issues. I have been a workaholic overachiever all my life, and I get very upset when people catch me off guard and see me in a light I don't want to be seen. That may be better attributed to Sx 6, though. What Elfboy says about 3 is true - ultimately I'm more of a people-pleaser than an achiever (2w3 sounds reasonable) - and I'm not at all disconnected from my emotions, like you would think a 3 fixer would be. After a lot of introspection, research, and help from forum members, I identified 6 as my core, which I still feel is very accurate, especially upon discovering the Sx 6 "strength and beauty" explanations, which resonate very deeply with me.

I understand why you say 4, Rasofy, because I've definitely considered it too, but I associate more with the superficial traits than the underlying drives (though admittedly, if it's just a fix, maybe it's more unconscious than I realize). I don't know if it's because my 6 counterbalances strongly, but I don't know that I believe that there's anything fundamentally wrong or missing or different with me, nothing that makes me "more special" than anyone else. I really am averse to any kind of inequality, so that idea grates on me.

I used to have some degree of "special snowflake" syndrome when I was younger, but I think that was partially due to having been in medical isolation for several years - for a long time I was often a whole group of adults' center of attention - and then later I met school with ease, and sought out that attention for being the "good girl"/"good patient"/"good student" again. It was more about the warmth and attention I received, and wanting to keep getting that, not about me feeling special-er than anyone else. Or at least, I knew that I was special because of how I was behaving, not because of something fundamental inside. I worried about losing that attention, so I always tried to make myself seem appealing (and I genuinely liked the harmony/unity of a happy atmosphere). I enjoy being the center of attention, but not as a performer, if that makes sense. I don't like to be watched and judged, but I do like appreciation and compliments, lol.

649 The Seeker. Accepting and intuitive 6. This is the most emotional and accommodating 6. This 6 has the most self-doubt and uncertainty and often seeks multiple sources of confirmation before making a decision. This 6 is very sensitive, and can be mistaken for a 4 or 2.

The core fears are of fear itself, danger, being alone, cowardice, submitting, deviance, uncertainty, targeted, chaos, conflict, being loveless, complication, discord, being shutout, inharmonious, being inadequate, emotionally cut off, ordinary, commonplace, being abandoned.
    I do love the title "The Seeker", and could see myself in that. All of the first paragraph is very true. I don't know if I am afraid of deviance, chaos, conflict, complication, or being ordinary or commonplace. I am definitely afraid of fear, danger, uncertainty, being loveless, being shut out, and being inadequate. I also don't know about abandonment. I don't want to be alone, and I don't want to lose my loved ones, but I also don't really harbor a particular fear that anyone is going to leave me. I am more afraid that love will just die between us, either from my end or theirs - the loss of stable connection, the uncertainty. I think part of the problem with identifying my tritype is how much Sx 6 resembles the image triad.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

OOH OOH OOH TYPE ME! TYPE ME!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I only want enneagram.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: