Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 7026

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    your Fe [...] has a histrionic, reactive quality to it that I find off putting
    That's funny. IRL, Fi bothers me a lot more than Fe, actually. I can handle reactive, and I think Fi is often equally histrionic. Fi is so judgmental, and so cold sometimes.

that is ridiculously 2w3

Quote Originally Posted by decrescendo View Post
    what makes you think you're not a 4?

sorry that this is off-topic, but I've been trying to figure out my enneagram.
    No problem, it's good for me to clarify. What I understand thus far is this: Enneagram 4 is characterized by a viewpoint of defining oneself in terms of one's difference. It is an Image Triad type because it deals with formation and presentation of identity - in this case, 4 has kind of a "negative space" relationship to identity, where they define themselves as what they are not. While there is truth to the viewpoint that "everyone is unique", and "I am an individual", 4 overfocuses on creating a separate identity for themselves, and as such launches into introspection, amplification of internal emotion, and focus on what is "missing" from their inner selves for them to be able to create a stable identity. The truth, of course, is that everyone already possesses a unique, stable identity, but 4 gets their sense of self from cultivating that uniqueness. Because I'm artistic and introspective, emotional and expressive, as well as sx-dominant (tendencies to immerse and yearn), I misidentified as a 4 for a little while. However, I don't possess much of the 4 desire to cultivate a self. I have a pretty strong perception that my "identity" is already established, and I can change it if I want, but I don't feel much need to actively define it. Also, as a core 6, I do a lot of focusing on similarities and how to bring people together, rather than difference and how to set myself apart. I don't feel much native sense of "difference" from the general population - not beyond acknowledging that I am necessarily unique, and I don't feel like something is missing from my identity. I associate more with the Enneagram 3 needs to be admired and worthwhile, and the Enneagram 2 needs to be needed and appreciated.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like you in general, but I don't like your Fe. in fact, your Fe specially has bothered me in the past. it has a histrionic, reactive quality to it that I find off putting
    i is sorry =(

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    i is sorry =(
    you don't have to apologize. you don't have a responsibility to get me to like every part of you lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    That's funny. IRL, Fi bothers me a lot more than Fe, actually. I can handle reactive, and I think Fi is often equally histrionic. Fi is so judgmental, and so cold sometimes.
    it's true. that's an aspect of Fi users that isn't talked about much. people tend to attribute judgmental behavior to SJs, but, in my opinion, some of the most judgmental of all the types are actually NFPs. they have no problem condemning you as the scum of the earth if you cross their values, and, if you hold a differing set of values, they usually will not listen to you will generally regard you as evil, even if they usually don't say anything. Fe tends to judge more frequently, but the judgments are much more surface level. Fi judges the entirety of your existence and often does not care if this causes you to feel guilt or alienation.
    I don't mind the coldness though, in fact I prefer it. people shouldn't expect me to be all emotional and open with them upon first meeting and when people are this way with me it usually bothers me and makes me think they're low class (spoken like a true 3w4 fixer I know lol)

No problem, it's good for me to clarify. What I understand thus far is this: Enneagram 4 is characterized by a viewpoint of defining oneself in terms of one's difference. It is an Image Triad type because it deals with formation and presentation of identity - in this case, 4 has kind of a "negative space" relationship to identity, where they define themselves as what they are not. While there is truth to the viewpoint that "everyone is unique", and "I am an individual", 4 overfocuses on creating a separate identity for themselves, and as such launches into introspection, amplification of internal emotion, and focus on what is "missing" from their inner selves for them to be able to create a stable identity. The truth, of course, is that everyone already possesses a unique, stable identity, but 4 gets their sense of self from cultivating that uniqueness. Because I'm artistic and introspective, emotional and expressive, as well as sx-dominant (tendencies to immerse and yearn), I misidentified as a 4 for a little while. However, I don't possess much of the 4 desire to cultivate a self. I have a pretty strong perception that my "identity" is already established, and I can change it if I want, but I don't feel much need to actively define it. Also, as a core 6, I do a lot of focusing on similarities and how to bring people together, rather than difference and how to set myself apart. I don't feel much native sense of "difference" from the general population - not beyond acknowledging that I am necessarily unique, and I don't feel like something is missing from my identity. I associate more with the Enneagram 3 needs to be admired and worthwhile, and the Enneagram 2 needs to be needed and appreciated.
    well articulated
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

you don't have to apologize. you don't have a responsibility to get me to like every part of you lol
    but I want to be liked T.T

Probably a lot of mistyped INxJs. Too much Ni-dom glorification on the Internet!

We're all actually ESFJs.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    We're all actually ESFJs.
    I'd prefer that.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've decided that if I have a child, I'm going to have the child blessed by my family priest. I'm going to have the pastor pray that God will give him a long and healthy life, that he will be successful, and most of all: I will have him pray very diligently that the child doesn't wind up being an ESFJ.
    Prefer this instead AA.
    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    It's a curse.
    I see you have changed your mind from a few months back - and I say that's good, since you can stay open-minded enough to transform your worldviews upon the shifting currents; your new opinion though is not one I would side with.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Prefer this instead AA.

I see you have changed your mind from a few months back - and I say that's good, since you can stay open-minded enough to transform your worldviews upon the shifting currents; your new opinion though is not one I would side with.
    Well that comment of mine was sarcastic.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp