Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 7026

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    interesting, I was more interested in the behavioral reasons you typed as a 6 though, like, your experience with anxiety.
    Examples:
    - I strive to be financially independent so I don't ever have to worry about money
    - I fear things going wrong in the future and expend a fair amount of energy preventing those things fron happening
    - After an interaction with someone, I'm often second guessing what I did afterwards- did I handle things the right way ? It is probably why I'm less abrasive than a lot of INTJs
    - I am a very loyal person
    - My reaction to the fear is to confront it outright
    - My career is focused on how companies can avoid risk

So, it fits

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Examples:
    - I strive to be financially independent so I don't ever have to worry about money
    - I fear things going wrong in the future and expend a fair amount of energy preventing those things fron happening
    - After an interaction with someone, I'm often second guessing what I did afterwards- did I handle things the right way ? It is probably why I'm less abrasive than a lot of INTJs
    - I am a very loyal person
    - My reaction to the fear is to confront it outright
    - My career is focused on how companies can avoid risk
    So, it fits
    I see, those are similar reasons to why I decided on wing 6 rather than wing 8.
    people tend to paint 8s as strategic masterminds, but, for the most part, this is more of a 6w5/5w6 thing. 8s generally don't do a lot of thinking, at least not over and over again on the same subject like a head center type will. they're generally content to take action and don't have as much of a tendency to verify/double check and ask "what could go wrong?"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Oh damn, do I still have 3w4 down? You're absolutely right that I'm more 2-and-3 than 3-and-4. I think for a long time 6's need for approval plus reactivity plus Fi made me think I was 4 somewhere, but the more I read about 4s, the more I understand that there is no 4 in me. I don't know if I'm a 2 primary over 3... I suppose it's possible, but I associate very much with 3's image issues, needing to be the best, needing to present a "pretty face" to the world, needing to be worthy of love. What would indicate 2w3 over 3w2? I definitely seek status "markers" like a 3, but I also am guilty of trying to get everyone to like me.
    - you seem to care more about love, approval and acceptance than you do success
    - I don't sense the conceitedness of a 3 fixer in you, particularly not a 3w4 fixer lol
    - put simply, 3 is a success>people type. you are a people>success type of person and lack the deceit and single mindedness of a 3 fixer

As for instinct, I understand where you're coming from - I definitely am not as polarizing as some Sx's - but I am so very Sx-dom it is not funny (I mean it's really not, I've been suffering the pains of Sx-dominance all my life). The interesting thing is, I probably associate with Sx dominance more than any other personality trait I have ever discovered. It accurately describes SO much about me. You know your thread about the "two types of Sx doms"? It just manifests like the immersion type instead of the edgy type. I've been really interested in the instinct variants lately and I'm trying to find more information about Sx manifestation. I am very averse to abruptness in almost all situations, and I don't know if that's a facet of 6+9 or an aftereffect of So-secondary or just a personal quirk, but I think that takes a lot of the "edge" out of my Sx dominance. That, and being surrounded by Fe ALL THE TIME!
    I believe you
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I love Fe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

interesting, I was more interested in the behavioral reasons you typed as a 6 though, like, your experience with anxiety.
    - you seem to care more about love, approval and acceptance than you do success
    - I don't sense the conceitedness of a 3 fixer in you, particularly not a 3w4 fixer lol
    - put simply, 3 is a success>people type. you are a people>success type of person and lack the deceit and single mindedness of a 3 fixer

I believe you
    You have a point. To me, love, acceptance, and approval are success. I have a hard time separating that out from 6 and sx, though, and the 3 in me is strong enough for me to once have thought I was a 3. I've never thought that of 2. Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I love Fe
    Me too! Hard to imagine anything more comforting and welcoming than Fe warmth.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I kinda feel like 6 is the type that gets thrown at people you can't figure out now

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    You have a point. To me, love, acceptance, and approval are success. I have a hard time separating that out from 6 and sx, though, and the 3 in me is strong enough for me to once have thought I was a 3. I've never thought that of 2. Hm.
    that is ridiculously 2w3

Me too! Hard to imagine anything more comforting and welcoming than Fe warmth.
    - EFJs make me want to vomit. I just can't handle that much emotion
    - Fe in ETPs makes me want to slap them. they tend to use it either to manipulate you, weasel their way out of excepting responsibility or as a means of social put down.
    - Fe in ITPs is kind of the opposite as Fe in EFJs, tending towards misanthropy and stressing the negative
    - however I'm finding I often enjoy Fe in IFJs. it has less expectation to it and more "are you comfortable?" "is everything alright", with a sort of @Viridian-esque quality to it. I tend to like IFJs for short period of time, but after awhile I prefer the company of someone who is more disagreeable and I am more comfortable in interactions that have some degree of disagreement
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

that is ridiculously 2w3

- EFJs make me want to vomit. I just can't handle that much emotion
    - Fe in ETPs makes me want to slap them. they tend to use it either to manipulate you, weasel their way out of excepting responsibility or as a means of social put down.
    - Fe in ITPs is kind of the opposite as Fe in EFJs, tending towards misanthropy and stressing the negative
    - however I'm finding I often enjoy Fe in IFJs. it has less expectation to it and more "are you comfortable?" "is everything alright", with a sort of @Viridian-esque quality to it. I tend to like IFJs for short period of time, but after awhile I prefer the company of someone who is more disagreeable and I am more comfortable in interactions that have some degree of disagreement
    u no like me

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    u no like me
    I like you in general, but I don't like your Fe. in fact, your Fe specially has bothered me in the past. it has a histrionic, reactive quality to it that I find off putting
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I see, those are similar reasons to why I decided on wing 6 rather than wing 8.
    people tend to paint 8s as strategic masterminds, but, for the most part, this is more of a 6w5/5w6 thing. 8s generally don't do a lot of thinking, at least not over and over again on the same subject like a head center type will. they're generally content to take action and don't have as much of a tendency to verify/double check and ask "what could go wrong?"
    @Zarathustra made a comment that 8s don't collect and study typology books. It was enough to make me think about it. Funnily enough, the person who tested me is an enneagram 8.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639