User Tag List

First 323373413421422423424425433473523 Last

Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 7026

  1. #4221
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    16,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    interesting, I was more interested in the behavioral reasons you typed as a 6 though, like, your experience with anxiety.
    Examples:
    - I strive to be financially independent so I don't ever have to worry about money
    - I fear things going wrong in the future and expend a fair amount of energy preventing those things fron happening
    - After an interaction with someone, I'm often second guessing what I did afterwards- did I handle things the right way ? It is probably why I'm less abrasive than a lot of INTJs
    - I am a very loyal person
    - My reaction to the fear is to confront it outright
    - My career is focused on how companies can avoid risk


    So, it fits

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  2. #4222
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Examples:
    - I strive to be financially independent so I don't ever have to worry about money
    - I fear things going wrong in the future and expend a fair amount of energy preventing those things fron happening
    - After an interaction with someone, I'm often second guessing what I did afterwards- did I handle things the right way ? It is probably why I'm less abrasive than a lot of INTJs
    - I am a very loyal person
    - My reaction to the fear is to confront it outright
    - My career is focused on how companies can avoid risk
    So, it fits
    I see, those are similar reasons to why I decided on wing 6 rather than wing 8.
    people tend to paint 8s as strategic masterminds, but, for the most part, this is more of a 6w5/5w6 thing. 8s generally don't do a lot of thinking, at least not over and over again on the same subject like a head center type will. they're generally content to take action and don't have as much of a tendency to verify/double check and ask "what could go wrong?"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #4223
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Oh damn, do I still have 3w4 down? You're absolutely right that I'm more 2-and-3 than 3-and-4. I think for a long time 6's need for approval plus reactivity plus Fi made me think I was 4 somewhere, but the more I read about 4s, the more I understand that there is no 4 in me. I don't know if I'm a 2 primary over 3... I suppose it's possible, but I associate very much with 3's image issues, needing to be the best, needing to present a "pretty face" to the world, needing to be worthy of love. What would indicate 2w3 over 3w2? I definitely seek status "markers" like a 3, but I also am guilty of trying to get everyone to like me.
    - you seem to care more about love, approval and acceptance than you do success
    - I don't sense the conceitedness of a 3 fixer in you, particularly not a 3w4 fixer lol
    - put simply, 3 is a success>people type. you are a people>success type of person and lack the deceit and single mindedness of a 3 fixer


    As for instinct, I understand where you're coming from - I definitely am not as polarizing as some Sx's - but I am so very Sx-dom it is not funny (I mean it's really not, I've been suffering the pains of Sx-dominance all my life). The interesting thing is, I probably associate with Sx dominance more than any other personality trait I have ever discovered. It accurately describes SO much about me. You know your thread about the "two types of Sx doms"? It just manifests like the immersion type instead of the edgy type. I've been really interested in the instinct variants lately and I'm trying to find more information about Sx manifestation. I am very averse to abruptness in almost all situations, and I don't know if that's a facet of 6+9 or an aftereffect of So-secondary or just a personal quirk, but I think that takes a lot of the "edge" out of my Sx dominance. That, and being surrounded by Fe ALL THE TIME!
    I believe you
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #4224
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    I love Fe

  5. #4225
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    interesting, I was more interested in the behavioral reasons you typed as a 6 though, like, your experience with anxiety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - you seem to care more about love, approval and acceptance than you do success
    - I don't sense the conceitedness of a 3 fixer in you, particularly not a 3w4 fixer lol
    - put simply, 3 is a success>people type. you are a people>success type of person and lack the deceit and single mindedness of a 3 fixer


    I believe you
    You have a point. To me, love, acceptance, and approval are success. I have a hard time separating that out from 6 and sx, though, and the 3 in me is strong enough for me to once have thought I was a 3. I've never thought that of 2. Hm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I love Fe
    Me too! Hard to imagine anything more comforting and welcoming than Fe warmth.

  6. #4226
    TypologyBentral.Bom chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,844

    Default

    I kinda feel like 6 is the type that gets thrown at people you can't figure out now

  7. #4227
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    You have a point. To me, love, acceptance, and approval are success. I have a hard time separating that out from 6 and sx, though, and the 3 in me is strong enough for me to once have thought I was a 3. I've never thought that of 2. Hm.
    that is ridiculously 2w3

    Me too! Hard to imagine anything more comforting and welcoming than Fe warmth.
    - EFJs make me want to vomit. I just can't handle that much emotion
    - Fe in ETPs makes me want to slap them. they tend to use it either to manipulate you, weasel their way out of excepting responsibility or as a means of social put down.
    - Fe in ITPs is kind of the opposite as Fe in EFJs, tending towards misanthropy and stressing the negative
    - however I'm finding I often enjoy Fe in IFJs. it has less expectation to it and more "are you comfortable?" "is everything alright", with a sort of @Viridian-esque quality to it. I tend to like IFJs for short period of time, but after awhile I prefer the company of someone who is more disagreeable and I am more comfortable in interactions that have some degree of disagreement
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #4228
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that is ridiculously 2w3


    - EFJs make me want to vomit. I just can't handle that much emotion
    - Fe in ETPs makes me want to slap them. they tend to use it either to manipulate you, weasel their way out of excepting responsibility or as a means of social put down.
    - Fe in ITPs is kind of the opposite as Fe in EFJs, tending towards misanthropy and stressing the negative
    - however I'm finding I often enjoy Fe in IFJs. it has less expectation to it and more "are you comfortable?" "is everything alright", with a sort of @Viridian-esque quality to it. I tend to like IFJs for short period of time, but after awhile I prefer the company of someone who is more disagreeable and I am more comfortable in interactions that have some degree of disagreement
    u no like me

  9. #4229
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    u no like me
    I like you in general, but I don't like your Fe. in fact, your Fe specially has bothered me in the past. it has a histrionic, reactive quality to it that I find off putting
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #4230
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    16,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I see, those are similar reasons to why I decided on wing 6 rather than wing 8.
    people tend to paint 8s as strategic masterminds, but, for the most part, this is more of a 6w5/5w6 thing. 8s generally don't do a lot of thinking, at least not over and over again on the same subject like a head center type will. they're generally content to take action and don't have as much of a tendency to verify/double check and ask "what could go wrong?"
    @Zarathustra made a comment that 8s don't collect and study typology books. It was enough to make me think about it. Funnily enough, the person who tested me is an enneagram 8.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

Similar Threads

  1. TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Avatar for Free
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 6781
    Last Post: Today, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM
  3. TypeCentral Members- Casting Call as Disney Characters
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 03:10 AM
  4. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  5. It's a mystery. (moved from Mistyped MBTIC Members)
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts