User Tag List

Page 414 of 685 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 6848

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    All models are wrong, but some are useful. I'm not so concerned about the details as long as there is consensus around the general thrust of the categories (i.e., functions, types), which makes practical application possible.

Again, you seem to be confusing typology and psychology. What we don't understand is human behavior, not the models we've constructed to decipher it, or they'd be useless models. I'm not arguing that any existing typological system perfectly captures all the nuances of human behavior, but they can offer some meaningful insights.
    No confusion. I'm flat-out stating that we don't understand the models that have been constructed to decipher human behavior, at least to the degree that we seek to apply them. And also that we don't understand human behavior.
    Regardless of the doubts you've presented here, you clearly subscribe to what I've just said on some level or you wouldn't be on a site like this.
    Why I'm on a site like this is immaterial.
    You said that my comments in my initial post regarding my interactions with mistyped Ts contradicted what I said later about it being unfortunate that type coveting is a thing on this site. I wasn't sure how else to take your comment except to assume you figured I was making some sort of negative judgement regarding Feelers ability to logical or objective.
    So it's less "insistence" and more "sort of, kind of implied, maybe."

For the record, (a) my point was that the judgments were incorrect and exaggerated; not that they were negative; and (b) my point also wasn't directed at you per se--because we've clearly got an impasse there--but as part of this overarching, ongoing discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    And you are obviously too rational to be a Feeler, and too energetic in your posting style to be an introvert. So, ENTJ.

You just had to go and get your little barbs in, didn't you

That's what Te does, isn't it!? It just doesn't give a fuck, does it?

Well, let me tell you something. I'm going to get you back--in spades. You're not even going to see the social manipulation coming. You're going to wonder why everyone's turned against you, started e-talking about you behind your back all of a sudden. You Thinkers are so oblivious to that social game--it's like you have some sort of neural chip missing--so, guess what? It's going to be easy.

I'm sick of all of this hardassed, overly-critical, Thinking bullshit. It has to end right here and right now.

That's what you get for hurting my feelings. Don't fuck with me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Well, based on the new loose definitions of type, I guess I can be whatever type I choose now!! It's type anarchy!! AMGS!!!
    Does that mean I'm ESFP or ENTP? Woot!!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Does that mean I'm ESFP or ENTP? Woot!!!
    Pfft, facts don't matter! Be whatever you want to be! You would make a bad ass ExxP type breaking the mold of definitions so hard they would be powder before your glory.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Pfft, facts don't matter! Be whatever you want to be! You would make a bad ass ExxP type breaking the mold of definitions so hard they would be powder before your glory.
    But what if I AM ESFP or ENTP? It could be true if I've been in a perpetual shadow!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

Anew Leaf

But what if I AM ESFP or ENTP? It could be true if I've been in a perpetual shadow!!
    You very well could be! You know what would solve this? Just research a type, any type, and claim it as your own for no other reason than you can.

Go out and conquer, my dear, go out and CONQUER.

P.s. You will need jellybeans and spray paint.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

You very well could be! You know what would solve this? Just research a type, any type, and claim it as your own for no other reason than you can.

Go out and conquer, my dear, go out and CONQUER.

P.s. You will need jellybeans and spray paint.
    I see I have shopping to do tonight.

Anew Leaf

I see I have shopping to do tonight.
    I have a leather jacket and a motorcycle. Come around 9 or 10? I shall help thee. I'm ENTJ so I can shoot fireballs out of my eyes and may prove useful.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I have a leather jacket and a motorcycle. Come around 9 or 10? I shall help thee. I'm ENTJ so I can shoot fireballs out of my eyes and may prove useful.
    haha!!! I already HAVE a leather jacket (you know, ESFP's and ENTP's always do). So I'm one step ahead of you!! But your fireballs will indeed prove useful.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    No confusion. I'm flat-out stating that we don't understand the models that have been constructed to decipher human behavior, at least to the degree that we seek to apply them. And also that we don't understand human behavior.

For the record, (a) my point was that the judgments were incorrect and exaggerated; not that they were negative; and (b) my point also wasn't directed at you per se--because we've clearly got an impasse there--but as part of this overarching, ongoing discussion.

Well, let me tell you something. I'm going to get you back--in spades. You're not even going to see the social manipulation coming. You're going to wonder why everyone's turned against you, started e-talking about you behind your back all of a sudden. You Thinkers are so oblivious to that social game--it's like you have some sort of neural chip missing--so, guess what? It's going to be easy.

I'm sick of all of this hardassed, overly-critical, Thinking bullshit. It has to end right here and right now.

Since you just performed a biting parody of how Fi dom/aux tend to see Fe, you obviously must be one of them (the Fi users that is). I say ISFP. Case closed.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

Did you install a passive aggressive widget to the site without announcing it? Because I fail to see how this is a productive contribution towards creating peace throughout the galaxy.