User Tag List

Page 396 of 687 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 6866

Thread: Mistyped TypeCentral Members

There are probably quite a lot of NT wannabes on this forum.

Sometimes I question whether I'm actually an ENFJ but then I realize my inferior isn't Ti and I don't use Fe. I'm just a type 3.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Agree for sure. Case in point. I might be INFJ, but it still doesn't 100% fit because I've only tested as an F for a short period in my life. The line of reasoning goes: I test most consistently as INTJ, but I know I'm an Fe user; so if I am XNXX that would make me either XNTP or XNFJ. I'm not ENFJ, probably an I, and people are vehemently opposed to INTP, so as I feel I fit both types pretty well, I might as well be INFJ.
    I do think that its possible to one or another cognitive function set biased at differen times, there are those which you're most competent in and comfortable with to the point that you an appear exclusively a single type and that constitutes type but we're not "true to type" all the time.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I do think that its possible to one or another cognitive function set biased at differen times, there are those which you're most competent in and comfortable with to the point that you an appear exclusively a single type and that constitutes type but we're not "true to type" all the time.
    Yeah. And people can change drastically, and evolve to the point where they can appear to be a different person than they were in the past.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    There are probably quite a lot of NT wannabes on this forum.
    So why aren't there NF wannabe's? If being NF is just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I believe only a small handful of members who claim to be intj/infj actually are.

*eyes around suspiciously*
    So do you think I actually am then ?

I think they actually are, because though they are rare in real life, more of them would gravitate to forums. The type distribution on the forum is not random.

So why aren't there NF wannabe's? If being NF is just as good.

So do you think I actually am then ?

I think they actually are, because though they are rare in real life, more of them would gravitate to forums. The type distribution on the forum is not random.
    Every type is equal in their positive and negative attributes. I definitely don't believe NTs are better than NFs. A lot of times people think Feelers are irrational or overemotional when they don't understand type theory properly.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Every type is equal in their positive and negative attributes. I definitely don't believe NTs are better than NFs. A lot of times people think Feelers are irrational or overemotional when they don't understand type theory properly.
    True. Do you think then that it is primarily feelers who don't properly understand type theory? You may be right, but I rather doubt it. Is it that the accusation of irrationality is directed at them because they are feelers rather than that they don't understand?

I still think it's significant that I haven't seen anyone commenting on how there are so many "wannabe NF's."

True. Do you think then that it is primarily feelers who don't properly understand type theory? You may be right, but I rather doubt it. Is it that the accusation of irrationality is directed at them because they are feelers rather than that they don't understand?

I still think it's significant that I haven't seen anyone commenting on how there are so many "wannabe NF's."
    No, I think society looks down on feelings in general which contributes to more people mistyping as T's. No, I don't believe feelers are any more irrational than thinkers, I think people in general might have misconceptions about feelers. Hmm I've noticed that.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

No, I think society looks down on feelings in general which contributes to more people mistyping as T's. No, I don't believe feelers are any more irrational than thinkers, I think people in general might have misconceptions about feelers. Hmm I've noticed that.
    Agreed.

ReflecTcelfeR

Agree for sure. Case in point. I might be INFJ, but it still doesn't 100% fit because I've only tested as an F for a short period in my life. The line of reasoning goes: I test most consistently as INTJ, but I know I'm an Fe user; so if I am XNXX that would make me either XNTP or XNFJ. I'm not ENFJ, probably an I, and people are vehemently opposed to INTP, so as I feel I fit both types pretty well, I might as well be INFJ.
    You have the same tone as sprinkles another INFJ. That doesn't seem very scientific, but this is the level this system deserves.