• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped TypeCentral Members

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Cascadeco typed herself INFJ, but her artistic talent expressed in her paintings makes me identify her as an ISFP.
Reckful type himself INTJ, but his empirical understanding of MBTI and his scientific skeptism, indicates strong Si-Te. His type is more likely to be an ISTJ.

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Cascadeco typed herself INFJ, but her artistic talent expressed in her paintings makes me identify her as an ISFP.
Reckful type himself INTJ, but his empirical understanding of MBTI and his scientific skeptism, indicates strong Si-Te. His type is more likely to be an ISTJ.
Actually I just typed reckful the other day and he is indeed an ISTJ.

I don't know about your reasoning though.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still get folks giving me 1-core.

I ain't even mad, it's just funny. My attitude is an ISTJ 1 if you meet me (and I don't know you) in real life. I wear that badge with immense pride.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm kinda amused by the fact that I get 6 core a lot and 4 when people first meet me online. Nothing wrong with that, it's just kinda amusing since I'm a 9 meme irl. It makes me wonder if I had more 6 influence that I initially thought-I know I definitely have some, but I always saw my 9w1+4w3 overriding it. Also, I get a ton of w5s too, and yet people close to me say I have no 5 influence what so ever. It's kinda funny, when I'm online people either see me as this cold and somewhat unapproachable intellectual or I'm seen as soft and cute and upbeat.

Just thinkin', I haven't actually tried on a new enneagram in awhile, but I'm addicted to getting other people's opinions and so I'm always playing with other ideas of what other enneagram combinations I could be.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's kinda funny, when I'm online people either see me as this cold and somewhat unapproachable intellectual or I'm seen as soft and cute and upbeat.

Shocking. Not sure where they'd get that from.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Shocking. Not sure where they'd get that from.
I know right??? I don't think it's unapproachable in the sense that they think I'm going to snap their heads off, but more in the sense that I want to be left alone with my thoughts, when that's never the case. I'm just very "intellectual" about my interests. On PersonalityDatabase, I'm typed LEVF too on my personal page, and I think those intellectual interests are why too. I don't relate to 1L at all, I consider myself a 3L meme really.

I wonder how I come across in big 5 here, over there I'm typed RCUAI and I can't see how I'm calm at all :///

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No one here cares about AP, but I'm starting to realize how much of a 1F-4 meme I am.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Strong sensory tastes and others negative attitude, but also general apathy towards my physical environment. Knowing what sensory desires I'd like to achieve, but either choosing the most convenient way to do so or not being desperate to achieve them. I'm a bit less strict and more exploratory in my sensory desires too, though I have the 1F thing of having things that help me achieve homeostasis too. I have that feeling of being invincible that is typically 4F and also SP last, even though I'm definitely not the latter. I'm slightly unhinged in my F-ness like a 2F, but I'm definitely a results F type.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm pretty confident in my AP, but I kinda want someone to take a stab anyway.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish I was confident in this system to offer any insights on others' AP.

I just got LVEF (the deviser) but I think it's off a letter or two.

I've largely given up on Jungian systems and enneagram as viable tools for self understanding, but the last thing I'd given any serious consideration to was IxTP 9w8 sx/sp. Funny that I always end up back in roughly the same spot.

ISTP 9 is a special variant (in that it's one of the supposedly more contradictory type combinations) and I think people of this type often get miscategorized as INTPs--or if they are an especially healthy 9 with no issues assering themselves, likely to be typed as any type BUT 9. I could also see them getting mistyped as INxJs (behind INTP, it seems to be the most common type others have suggested for me). I seriously doubt I was ever an INTP or any other N type. Reading lots of books, being future-oriented and having a rich inner life are not limited to N types.

Last edited:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know right??? I don't think it's unapproachable in the sense that they think I'm going to snap their heads off, but more in the sense that I want to be left alone with my thoughts, when that's never the case. I'm just very "intellectual" about my interests. On PersonalityDatabase, I'm typed LEVF too on my personal page, and I think those intellectual interests are why too. I don't relate to 1L at all, I consider myself a 3L meme really.

I wonder how I come across in big 5 here, over there I'm typed RCUAI and I can't see how I'm calm at all :///

Not knowing much about AP myself I have no idea what this means, but I've been typed VLFE and the subtypes as well, and it seems to fit.