philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I think he said you are INFJ.

Attachment 8259
    Orly? So then that was sarcasm or something? Well, INFJ might be correct too.

I think I'm several types at the same time (and INFJ is one of them). So it's impossible for me to be mistyped. Ha!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    ESTP? I'm pretty sure I'm an N, but not sure I'm not an extrovert. So ENTP might be correct. Why do you think S? Or are you joking?

That's what she said.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Is this why you think I'm ESTP, UniqueMixture? lol
    Yes, exactly. But now you have me wondering if you are ESFJ.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Yes, exactly. But now you have me wondering if you are ESFJ.
    Pff. Nonsense.

And I meant to say "That's what he said;" that's what I was thinking, and it would be more appropriate. I forget people aren't in my mind. Not that most people would want to be there.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think @RaptorWizard is INTP with well developed Ni. I don't think you are S, because you don't seem to be concerned with the mundane world that much. You like to be in your head and dream and think; but I think you are going through a phase where you are developing your S functions. You also act more extroverted sometimes, but I also think it is a phase of development.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Ok. I've tentatively decided on iNfj for now, so you can all feel happy and secure in the image of me as an NF. The box isn't a bad fit, even if parts of me stick out sometimes. It's warm and comfortable in here; the INTX box was starting to feel cold and hard.

Edit: @andante, @Pseudo, @copperfish17, etc. (anyone else who has a problem with me being INTX), any of you got a problem with INFJ? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
    Last edited by greenfairy; 10-28-2012 at 04:19 AM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ok. I've tentatively decided on iNfj for now, so you can all feel happy and secure in the image of me as an NF. The box isn't a bad fit, even if parts of me stick out sometimes. It's warm and comfortable in here; the INTX box was starting to feel cold and hard.
    A sign, perhaps, that you are on the right track. It does not feel that way to those of us for whom it is the best fit.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Edit: @andante, @Pseudo, @copperfish17, etc. (anyone else who has a problem with me being INTX), any of you got a problem with INFJ? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

It was always my opinion that you were some kind of NF. Even the mention of having to "fit into boxes" is very NF.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    It was always my opinion that you were some kind of NF. Even the mention of having to "fit into boxes" is very NF.
    So any NF will do? Good.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

So any NF will do? Good.
    "NF for sale! Bring out your gold! Also trading...any NF will do!!"
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Even the mention of having to "fit into boxes" is very NF.
    I disagree. But would like you to elaborate on your thoughts.

Fitting in, or not wanting to fit in is a motive, not a cognitive process as far as I can tell. In other words .. Enneagram as opposed to JCF.