MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

TypeCentral Mebmers.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh sure....anxious. i'm anxious seeming too a lot of the time but still laid back about a lot of things. i mean...people don't typically feel the need to be on their best behavior lest they be judged or anything. i think one of our greatest strengths is the ability to make others feel at ease with us.

and atm a lot of my questions are business related....a lot of bouncing different ideas off of people.

but i wonder about people a lot and what their motivations are...what they were really thinking and why they thought it...sort of a psychoanalyzing thing
    I wonder how we'd tell the difference between an N being holistic and an SP being strategic?

it's not a very easy thing to sum up for you...maybe you should just not scroll past my posts from now on haha
    Are we breaking up now? WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?@
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I wonder how we'd tell the difference between an N being holistic and an SP being strategic?

Are we breaking up now? WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?@
    if this is fun for you...you are welcome to try and come up with the best questions ever to unlock the truth! i'll play.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ginkgo

However, telling the difference in the moment between Ne riffing on an environment and someone like me detaching from the environment to go into thinkin' about it mode could be difficult.
    It could be. But that's just speculation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay edited out video. i can't deal with that ha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@UniqueMixture "purposfully" mistypes himself on a routine basis to keep people guessing though in reality he seems like an ENTP to me.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @UniqueMixture "purposfully" mistypes himself on a routine basis to keep people guessing though in reality he seems like an ENTP to me.
    ENFP.

MBTI
    INTJ

if this is fun for you...you are welcome to try and come up with the best questions ever to unlock the truth! i'll play.
    I go away for a few minutes and when I come back, here I am, The Type Whisperer! So, hmmmmm, the best question eva....

S
    pays most attention to experience as it is.
    likes to use eyes and ears and other senses to find out what’s happening.
    dislikes new problems unless earlier experience shows how to solve them.
    enjoys using skills already learned more than learning new ones.
    is patient with details but impatient when the details get complicated.

N
    pays attention to the meaning of facts and how they fit together.
    likes to use imagination to come up with new ways to do things, new possibilities.
    likes solving new problems and dislikes doing the same thing over and over.
    likes using new skills more than practicing old ones.
    is impatient with details but doesn’t mind complicated situations.

Of course, that's not the best question eva. Best question eva would be "Hey, what's the best question I could eva ask you if I wanted to really know about you?"

Don't answer that. We'd have to get married.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I go away for a few minutes and when I come back, here I am, The Type Whisperer! So, hmmmmm, the best question eva....

S
    pays most attention to experience as it is.
    likes to use eyes and ears and other senses to find out what’s happening.
    dislikes new problems unless earlier experience shows how to solve them.
    enjoys using skills already learned more than learning new ones.
    is patient with details but impatient when the details get complicated.

N
    pays attention to the meaning of facts and how they fit together.
    likes to use imagination to come up with new ways to do things, new possibilities.
    likes solving new problems and dislikes doing the same thing over and over.
    likes using new skills more than practicing old ones.
    is impatient with details but doesn’t mind complicated situations.

Of course, that's not the best question eva. Best question eva would be "Hey, what's the best question I could eva ask you if I wanted to really know about you?"

Don't answer that. We'd have to get married.
    your best questions ever weren't even questions haha but i do both sometimes depending on the situation.

you see because i like new ways of doing things....but i will draw upon old ways of doing them and then change or tweak it.
    i'm not one to read directions...i just try to figure it out as i go along.
    i do prefer to learn new ways of doing something yes...there's nothing to be gained by doing something you already know.
    i do use my eyes and ears to figure out what's going on....but i fill in the missing data.

yes to the n statements
    i get seriously bored doing the same things over again
    loathe all sorts of menial tasks
    my preference would be to just be the idea person who delegates to other more hands on people.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

your best questions ever weren't even questions haha but i do both sometimes depending on the situation.
    That S/N list was a short letter test from an old book that used to be available on one in full, People Types and Tiger Stripes. As a preference test it blurs Si and Se into one big S, and likewise all Ne and Ni are N, so as a practical fact every type will genuinely recognise something on both sides as something they do. So the goal is not to find what you sometimes do but which ones, all other things being equal, you will prefer. Like, the first two entries for S are things I sometimes do, and the last two entries for N are not always what I like, but the first three for N are definitely me, particularly looking for new problems rather than repeating old solutions.

Beyond that, it's a bit shallow as a test. The real trick is to find what resonates and then take over the expression of the idea until it becomes identity.

yes to the n statements
    i get seriously bored doing the same things over again
    loathe all sorts of menial tasks
    my preference would be to just be the idea person who delegates to other more hands on people.
    I'd still want to call that the Strategic SP pose rather than the more classic Airhead NP, but that's just my (incomplete) version of the usual ideas.

Boy meets Grr