Let me count the ways Array Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    They don't want to come right out and say it, but they don't know how an ESFP would present either.

I honestly don't really know how to tell the difference between ESFP and ENFP, and it seems interesting to me to maybe know something about it, which in summary means I don't actually have a position on what your type is other than that it's yours. Meanwhile, I got me some theories about other stuff to inflate.
    Aha another confuzzled INTJ in the realm of blah. If i was more together i'd make a chart.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    this seems like a fun old thread actually...

anyone besides Kalach think i'm an esfp?

i don't want to start a whole thread.
    No, you seem enfp to me. Sure of it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

They don't want to come right out and say it, but they don't know how an ESFP would present either.

I honestly don't really know how to tell the difference between ESFP and ENFP, and it seems interesting to me to maybe know something about it, which in summary means I don't actually have a position on what your type is other than that it's yours. Meanwhile, I got me some theories about other stuff to inflate.
    It's not an unreasonable question but it's also likely that you've read very few of my posts and just don't know. The thing is you see is that I just am not a se Dom. I envy it a bit... It seems like such a sexy function to use. I wish I were at least more balanced in that way but I'm just really not.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

this seems like a fun old thread actually...

anyone besides Kalach think i'm an esfp?

i don't want to start a whole thread.
    You are an ENFP it hurts.

If I make a game called shoot the enfp you, @AgentF, @HelenOfTroy, @CzeCze will be the enfps among the esfps who'd be popping up on the screen among the esfps. It's that easy to see through you. @Amargith would be slightly too sensitive to be shot at. I also slightly suspect that she might be an INFP .

There are other obvious ENFPs out there in the forum. The ones I named are the ones I bump into the most.

It's not an unreasonable question but it's also likely that you've read very few of my posts and just don't know. The thing is you see is that I just am not a se Dom. I envy it a bit... It seems like such a sexy function to use. I wish I were at least more balanced in that way but I'm just really not.
    It indeed is a sexy function to use. SPs have a natural aura that is suave. Ne s have a natural aura which is..... hmmm bumpy? Ne bumps in on you, says hello and takes you for a soul searching ride. There are better metaphors out there probably.

MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Whatever gets me out of being shot at
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Whatever gets me out of being shot at
    If I make a game called shoot the cat lady.....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Oh come on amar is totally an enfp too. She's just a type 4 that's where you get the infp vibe I think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, okay, (a) while I am a member of the typology police, I don't have any really good reason to be questioning what you say is you, but (b) just as a matter of interesting things, I don't see you as vibing like the normal, noisy ENFPs online. You're very much more laid back and fairly unconcerned with either intellectual macho or finding a way to gang bang convention. But really the thing that stands out is your interest in physical world stuff doesn't ring up awkward or affected. At the risk of wild generalisation--but hey, I am the police--Ns have a moderately obvious love/hate thing going with their physical activities which shows up in their discourse, and you don't seem to roll that way.

Plus, "Se dom"... who even knows what one of those is?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Aha another confuzzled INTJ in the realm of blah. If i was more together i'd make a chart.
    Charts? ESFP!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Well, okay, (a) while I am a member of the typology police, I don't have any really good reason to be questioning what you say is you, but (b) just as a matter of interesting things, I don't see you as vibing like the normal, noisy ENFPs online. You're very much more laid back and fairly unconcerned with either intellectual macho or finding a way to gang bang convention. But really the thing that stands out is your interest in physical world stuff doesn't ring up awkward or affected. At the risk of wild generalisation--but hey, I am the police--Ns have a moderately obvious love/hate thing going with their physical activities which shows up in their discourse, and you don't seem to roll that way.

Plus, "Se dom"... who even knows what one of those is?
    well thank you...i think.

but i think if you were to hang out with me and walk around anywhere or drive anywhere with me...you may have a clearer picture.
    -Jim Morrison